Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

To preserve liberty it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them.-Richard Henry Lee

Endowment Member NRA, Life Member SAF-GOA, Life-Board Member, West TN Director TFA
GB1

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J
If the DA can ignore law why can't I

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
He should remember two words- - - - - -"Chris Kyle"! There are plenty of guys with the same skill set who aren't dead yet.

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
When did they ever enforce the law other than selectively.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
What kind of imbecile DA doesn't have the legal knowledge to understand what the SC's ruling means?

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
What kind of imbecile DA doesn't have the legal knowledge to understand what the SC's ruling means?

He knows exactly what it means, he is just pandering to those who don't.

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
https://ballotpedia.org/District_Attorney_election_in_Nashville,_Tennessee_(May_3,_2022,_Democratic_primary)

Looks like he just got re-elected too! Last sentence: No Republicans filed in this race. WTF? Is Nashville that far gone?

Mackey

Mackey
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Nothing but political posturing. The AG of Tennessee might have something to say about it.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
It is now up to the people of Tennessee to decide if abortions will be legal or not. Did the dummy even check state laws before grandstanding like this?

Fight fire, save lives, laugh in the face of danger.

Stupid always finds a way.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
It's the diminution of Federal power and possible resurrection of the 10th Amendment they are protesting.

Imagine a corporate oligarchy so effective, so advanced and fine tuned that its citizens still call it a democracy.

IC B3

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Mackey
WTF? Is Nashville that far gone?

Yep- - - - -for at least the 65 years that I can remember personally. My grandfather was encouraged by one of the city bigwigs to run for city council back during the depression. With that guy's support, getting "elected" would have been a sure thing. He refused, because he had two businesses to run and the job didn't pay anything. "Yep, the pay's lousy, but the stealin's good!" was the answer he got!

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Of course he knows that he is lying. He's setting himself for a run at at a higher political office. Like congressman , Senate, Gov

All self serving POS's. unfortunately the voting populace is so dumbed down( mostly females) , proven after BLM and Covid.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Does he have any idea what he's talking about? The SC decision RETURNS control of abortion to the state of TN. It gives the state MORE power, not less. Now it's up to the TN legislature and governor to make these decisions. Who knows, they might even let the people vote on it.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
https://ballotpedia.org/District_Attorney_election_in_Nashville,_Tennessee_(May_3,_2022,_Democratic_primary)

Looks like he just got re-elected too! Last sentence: No Republicans filed in this race. WTF? Is Nashville that far gone?

Mackey
Name any town with a population of 700,000 that isn't completely fugged up. I can't think of one.

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Uh, uh, uh, Ok you got me.

Mackey.

Mackey
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
One that has an agenda other than their job.

Life can be rough on us dreamers.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
I spent a couple nights in Nashville way back in 1981 just off Printers ally. I was looking out the motel window when a horde of rats came out of a pile of what used to be a brick building. A scene that could have been in the movie Willard. I was there looking for someone but I was fresh out of South America and part of my rehab was a close shave and a high and tight haircut. Boy did we stand out! We looked like hardcore trouble to the bartenders we tried to get info from, to the point of being thrown out of several bars even before we sat down. Nashville was a wash for us.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Uh, uh, uh, Ok you got me.

Here's a list of Nashville mayors starting in 1963 when "Metro" incorporated all of Davidson county and took political power away from Ben West, who had run the place for all of the 1950's. Every one of them (espacially Ben West) was so crooked they had to screw them into their graves. Megan Barry was one of the worst- - - -she got caught screwing her head of security on the taxpayers' money during repeated out of state and out of country political junkets.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mayors_of_Nashville,_Tennessee#Mayors_of_Metropolitan_Nashville

LOL! What a bunch of utterly worthless dummycraps!

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Worried man: Sadly, I am of recent, losing faith in the "American Justice System"!
Liberals are going to destroy this country piece by piece, bit by bit, law by law - I don't know why.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

F
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
F
Election time again.

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

571 members (2500HD, 219 Wasp, 1234, 17CalFan, 22kHornet, 222Sako, 41 invisible), 2,658 guests, and 1,119 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,291
Posts18,467,947
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.