Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Man goes to mall.
Takes offense to one thing after another.
It is everyone else's fault
Many such cases!

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Magnum_Bob
Why in the hell did you get an apple in the first place?

I switched to Apple ~ 15 years ago. The reason I switched is because I was sick and tired of MS Windows based systems constantly crashing, loosing data, malware, viruses and having to rebuild the systems over and over. I also used RAM intensive programs such as Adobe Illustrator quite a bit and the PCs simply couldn't handle what I needed. I went through a whole series of PCs and continued to run into the same issues. I don't know if you've ever used Adobe Illustrator, but it takes a gigantic effort to create complex files in that program and when these files are lost it is incredibly frustrating having to start again and re-create them. I was tired of unstable PCs and the resulting extra work-load, so I switched. Since I made the switch to MAC, 15 or so years ago, I have not had a single issue where my computer crashed, lost data, virus or malware. MACs are a much more stable platform - an order of magnitude better - they simply work when you need them to. Also, 15 years ago Apple was not nearly as "politically correct" as it is today.

Simply put, PCs suck.

Last edited by High_Noon; 06/26/22.

l told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. Make your life go here. Here's where the peoples is. Mother Gue, I says, the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world, and by God, I was right.
- Del Gue
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Stickfight
Man goes to mall.
Takes offense to one thing after another.
It is everyone else's fault
Many such cases!

Yep, you got it, Bud. It is my fault. It is the fault of every single Conservative American that sat on their ass, content in their apathy, that allowed this Marxism to spread, unabated, through every facet of our society. Now, this cancer has damn near ruined our once great country.

We should have stamped it out during the rein of FDR, then again, I wasn't alive then.

McCarthy was absolutely correct.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

At least, during my adult life, I have made an effort to educate people through my writing and through debate.

Last edited by High_Noon; 06/26/22.

l told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. Make your life go here. Here's where the peoples is. Mother Gue, I says, the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world, and by God, I was right.
- Del Gue
P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Originally Posted by SCgman1
If I want to get pissed off at the world I just go to walmart........

In a pinch, lowes will do.
Have you been to IKEA? I thought "this is what communism looks like".

S
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Wife and I went out for our Sunday breakfast, go most Sundays. I had fifty, young cashier, I asked for a five dollar bill for the tip. She looked at the register and asked me how she could do that, bill was 27.29, I said change 2, one dollar bills, 2 fives and a ten, she looked at it for a minute and said oh your right! Good God we are in big trouble!

Deer Camp! about as good as it gets!
IC B2

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

387 members (10ring1, 17CalFan, 160user, 163bc, 01Foreman400, 12344mag, 29 invisible), 2,739 guests, and 987 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,283
Posts18,467,788
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.