Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
1234 Online Content OP
Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
i've got one ordered for a 700 rem. and hoping it lives up to my expectations?

Ed

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Great triggers!!!

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
They are excellent triggers. I used to use Timney. I have zero Timney triggers in my 700s now and have six Trigger Techs.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I put one on my 6mm Rem 700. It had a professional trigger job already but folks here made me nervous about it since I will leave it to my son one day.

The TT was cost effective. It went in easy but I did have to shave a tiny bit of the stock around the safety. Don't let that scare you, it was very easy and very minor.
The trigger itself is very crisp as one would like. It is adjustable but mine was perfectly set from factory for my taste.

The only negative I would mention is that the safety is rather spongy and doesn't really click on\off with much of a feel. I think with gloves or mittens or pulling across fabric (like a wool coat) one 'could' take it off safety without knowing. Not sure if this is just on my single instance or more common.

I would still buy another but might try a different brand to compare before doing that.

Last edited by kenjs1; 06/26/22.

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
You’ll love it!

You only live once, but...if you do it right, once is enough.
IC B2

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Shilen makes an excellent trigger for the 700

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Got one on a 700, love it!

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
M
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
M
Originally Posted by jwp475

Yes--and so do Timney and Trigger Tech.

I like Trigger Techs, but to tell the truth cannot feel the vast difference between their pull and a Timney or Shilen that some people claim to. Or or for that matter a properly adjusted and/or tuned factory 700 trigger.

“Montana seems to me to be what a small boy would think Texas is like from hearing Texans.”
John Steinbeck
J
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by Mule Deer

I like Trigger Techs, but to tell the truth cannot feel the vast difference between their pull and a Timney or Shilen that some people claim to. Or or for that matter a properly adjusted and/or tuned factory 700 trigger.

Agree

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by kenjs1
I put one on my 6mm Rem 700. It had a professional trigger job already but folks here made me nervous about it since I will leave it to my son one day.

The TT was cost effective. It went in easy but I did have to shave a tiny bit of the stock around the safety. Don't let that scare you, it was very easy and very minor.
The trigger itself is very crisp as one would like. It is adjustable but mine was perfectly set from factory for my taste.

The only negative I would mention is that the safety is rather spongy and doesn't really click on\off with much of a feel. I think with gloves or mittens or pulling across fabric (like a wool coat) one 'could' take it off safety without knowing. Not sure if this is just on my single instance or more common.

I would still buy another but might try a different brand to compare before doing that.
The safety “feel” is my only complaint as well.

IC B3

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Every gunsmith i know who used to use Timney has switched to Trigger Tech, im in the TT camp myself for anything 1-2.5 lbs and factory action.
My Defiance i run a Diamond at 10oz its nice.
I have shot Jewels and 1 Bix n Andy tacsport pro it was really nice i would use those in a factory action if you want less than a 1lb.
The ability to adjust a TT while its still in the stock is also a great feature.

Last edited by sherm_61; 06/26/22.
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Trigger tech is a fine trigger. Timney as well. Won't go far wrong with either.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Timney or Trigger Tech - I don’t see any advantage one or the other.

I prefer classic.
Semper Fi
I used to run with the hare. Now I'm envious of the tortoise and I do my own stunts but rarely intentionally
P
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
P
Not a gunwriter.

The safety on my timney is very positive and it is an US company. I didn't have to fiddle with bending the bolt release on the Timney like I did the TT to get it to work. The TT design may have advantage in very dirty conditions, according to them, but I am not going to drop either in a mud puddle to determine if it is an accurate assessment. If I hadn't gotten into practicing offhand and preferring a sub-three pound pull I would kept the Walker triggers on my two remaining Remingtons. I can't tell the difference between the TT and the Timney pulls but I am just a duffer rifleman.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
It was said above and true with me also, I used to have lots of Timney triggers and now have none. They
were slowly but surely replaced by TriggerTech.

Timney does make a fine aftermarket trigger. However the TriggerTech product is so much easier to adjust
that it makes the purchase decision a no-brainer.

Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times.
Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Given what John wrote about not being able to tell the difference between an after market trigger and a professionally tuned stock (presumably early 60's Walker) should a guy still spend the money for a Trigger Tech? My seldom used 700 7mm Rm was reworked by Brown Precision and the metal work by Shilen. It has never been an issue, but given that the Walker was professionally tuned, should a guy leave it or change it?

My other auto is a .45

The bitterness of poor quality is remembered long after the sweetness of low price has faded from memory
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

I cannot tell the difference between the Trigger Tech and the Timneys I put in Rem700s I build.

I cannot even tell the difference from the stock Remington trigger....I just replace the stock rem triggers because they might be unsafe.

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps
E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
I replaced the factory trigger on my Bergara B-14R with a TT Diamond and the result is night and day better.

Conduct is the best proof of character.
D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Originally Posted by DCR48
Trigger tech is a fine trigger. Timney as well. Won't go far wrong with either.

I have some of both. And agree with this statement.

NRA Patron
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by Windfall
Given what John wrote about not being able to tell the difference between an after market trigger and a professionally tuned stock (presumably early 60's Walker) should a guy still spend the money for a Trigger Tech? My seldom used 700 7mm Rm was reworked by Brown Precision and the metal work by Shilen. It has never been an issue, but given that the Walker was professionally tuned, should a guy leave it or change it?
I wouldn't change out a well tuned Walker trigger.

The newer Remington X Mark triggers are a POS and the only good place for them is a landfill.

Dyin' ain't much of a livin' boy - Josey Wales
M
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
M
Originally Posted by EdM
I replaced the factory trigger on my Bergara B-14R with a TT Diamond and the result is night and day better.

Have you used Jewell triggers? They're the only model of the triggers discussed to far where I've definitely noticed a difference in "pull quality."
But am not crazy about them for general big-game triggers.

The one Bergara I've owned so far had a Trigger Tech, though it was not the Diamond model. They use both TT and Timneys.

“Montana seems to me to be what a small boy would think Texas is like from hearing Texans.”
John Steinbeck
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
I have two Jewell's on 700's for a varmint rifle and also a "beanfield rifle" both set at 16 oz and I think they are excellent, on two hunting 700's I have a Walker at 2 3/4 lb and an X Mark Pro Adjustable set at 2 3/4 lbs ...both I am very happy with and won't be changing.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Somebody do work on the X Mark Pro?

The last time that bear ate a lawyer he had the runs for 33 days!
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
All I did was adjust the screw that goes through the top of the trigger (just above where your finger sits)...it's the adjustable version.

Last edited by Riflehunter; 06/27/22.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Have mine almost all the way out.

Not much of a change from most of the way in.

Been thinking about a TT.

This is on a Custom Shop NA Custom which supposedly had a 40X trigger in it.

Last edited by 10gaugemag; 06/27/22.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by 10gaugemag
Have mine almost all the way out.

Not much of a change from most of the way in.

Been thinking about a TT.

This is on a Custom Shop NA Custom which supposedly had a 40X trigger in it.
Do you know what poundage it breaks at?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Guess 3.5#+

More than I care for. Prefer 2-3#.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
In that case, as the adjustment screw won't get you where you want, then rather than spend money on it, I'd get a Timney or TT in that situation.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
What I figure I will do.

Wonder if the Trigger Tech has a good wide face like the Walker style? Much preferred over skinny triggers.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Trigger Tech has a shoe similar to the Timney THIN model.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
10Guauge, to get the weight down to 2 3/4 pounds on the X Mark Pro Adjustable trigger, the barreled action can be taken out of the stock after checking that there is no ammunition in the chamber. At the front of the trigger there is an allen screw covered in (blue?) epoxy. If you take this barreled action to a competent gunsmith, he may take off this epoxy, to expose this allen screw. If the gunsmith decides it is safe to do so, he may turn this allen screw counter-clockwise slightly to reduce the trigger weight. The gunsmith (and not anybody else) should only adjust slightly, perhaps 1/4 of a turn then measure trigger pull and he should not try to get below 2 3/4 lbs for safety. To be safe only a gunsmith should do this, and he should check that the trigger and safety mechanism is safe after he does the adjustment, there is a reason why there is epoxy on this. The other screw on the trigger shoe can be turned in by the gunsmith to be flush with the trigger shoe, before the adjustment is done (this will make the trigger slightly heavier) so it's not interfering with your finger when you pull the trigger. I repeat the warning; only a competent gunsmith should do this adjustment for safety reasons.

Last edited by Riflehunter; 06/28/22.
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
I love them! I really like the ease of adjusting pull in the field. I.E. I like a very light pull "until" it gets really cold, then my old hands get stiff and I have had a light trigger go off before I was ready. I can crank up that TT to 3+ pounds and carry on. BUT, I had a beautiful Shilen Trigger in my old Mod 700 Classic 35 Whelan AI lock up on me just out in the high desert where I go to shoot. I had just got out of the truck, but it was dusty, kind of hot, and it bumfuzzled me. I take it straight to to my gunsmith, it had a "tiny piece of Sage Leaf" lock it up! Trigger Techs are almost impossible to gum/crud up due to their design. So, it depends on how OCD you are about reliability...I am waaay over the edge on that subject, ha.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I've transitioned to TT triggers in my rifles, exclusively, and I've owned and/or used all sorts of Timney, Shilen, Jewell, RB, etc. The quality, user-friendliness, and service support I've received is all first-class.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
I have one 700 left that doesn't have a trigger tech. I've put them in a lot of 700's, Sevens, and 700 clones over the last couple of years. I like the closed design, ease of installation, ease of adjustment, different options (color/bolt release), the availability, and the frequentness of sale prices....oh yeah, the "pull" is nice as well. I wouldn't rate the "pull" as that much better than others (for hunting rifles), but when taken together, the things I listed previously have made them my preference.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Riflehunter
10Guauge, to get the weight down to 2 3/4 pounds on the X Mark Pro Adjustable trigger, the barreled action can be taken out of the stock after checking that there is no ammunition in the chamber. At the front of the trigger there is an allen screw covered in (blue?) epoxy. If you take this barreled action to a competent gunsmith, he may take off this epoxy, to expose this allen screw. If the gunsmith decides it is safe to do so, he may turn this allen screw counter-clockwise slightly to reduce the trigger weight. The gunsmith (and not anybody else) should only adjust slightly, perhaps 1/4 of a turn then measure trigger pull and he should not try to get below 2 3/4 lbs for safety. To be safe only a gunsmith should do this, and he should check that the trigger and safety mechanism is safe after he does the adjustment, there is a reason why there is epoxy on this. The other screw on the trigger shoe can be turned in by the gunsmith to be flush with the trigger shoe, before the adjustment is done (this will make the trigger slightly heavier) so it's not interfering with your finger when you pull the trigger. I repeat the warning; only a competent gunsmith should do this adjustment for safety reasons.
Sounds a lot like the same screw on a Walker style trigger.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Thats the way we went. Of course keeping the old Walker triggers. But thats another story

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
The Walker trigger has two slotted screws at the front, the X Mark Pro Adjustable has a single allen screw at the front in approximately the same place. There is also a sear engagement screw at the back of the X Mark Pro Adjustable trigger that the gunsmith should not touch.

Last edited by Riflehunter; 06/28/22.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The Walker trigger has two slotted screws at the front, the X Mark Pro Adjustable has a single allen screw at the front in approximately the same place. There is also a sear engagement screw at the back of the X Mark Pro Adjustable trigger that the gunsmith should not touch.
Correct. I always adjusted the bottom screw, the one closest to the trigger.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
I have converted about 6 rifles to TT. I really like them and the ease of adjustment is unreal.

If you find yourself in a hole....quit digging
G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G
I have a Bix n Andy, TT Diamond and Geissele 700. They are all great but the BixAndy is my favorite. I can adjust the sear and it greatly improves the smoothness of the bolt. The TT breaks like glass but has zero over travel. I like the slightest over travel after the break. The Bix is everything I like in a trigger. Every trigger will be an upgrade over a factory rem x mark tho.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
TT is the easy button. As stated above it's only real character flaw is the solid back wall (lack of over travel). You should be very happy.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
No over travel?

Last edited by 10gaugemag; 06/28/22.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
TT's have a solid back wall after the break. Many wouldn't even notice it.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by 1234
i've got one ordered for a 700 rem. and hoping it lives up to my expectations?

Ed

I think you'll like it. Which one did you get I picked up the version that drops to 1 pound for a factory 700 action. Pretty happy with it as a hunting trigger. It's still too heavy for a serious varmint trigger.

Tom

Anyone who thinks there's two sides to everything hasn't met a M�bius strip.

Here be dragons ...
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Have you used Jewell triggers? They're the only model of the triggers discussed to far where I've definitely noticed a difference in "pull quality."
But am not crazy about them for general big-game triggers....

I have loose catagories of my trigger pulls:

Good:
Jewell
Timney
Trigger tech
Rem 700 factory from 1960s
Win 70

Bad:
Military Mauser
Mosin Nagant
303 BRit
1917 Sav 99

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Here’s an economical way to find out for yourself.

Happy Fourth everyone.

https://www.eurooptic.com/TriggerTe...actory-Primary-Curved-Blue-Red-2022.aspx
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

1234 Online Content OP
Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
trigger arrived yesterday installed and set at 40oz. pull feels great. need to load up some shells and shoot it. Ed

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by AKwolverine

Happy Fourth everyone.

Just grabbed 2 of em.

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S

Happy Fourth everyone.

Is anyone able to confirm the pull weight? Listed at 1.5-4.0 lbs. Depicted trigger housing showing 1.0-3.5 lbs.

Thanks for the link, Happy Fourth!

SD65

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by SD65

Happy Fourth everyone.

Is anyone able to confirm the pull weight? Listed at 1.5-4.0 lbs. Depicted trigger housing showing 1.0-3.5 lbs.

SD65
I've never dropped mine down below 2lbs and that's plenty light for me.This is from the link above:
The adjustment feature utilizes externally accessible set screw for both stages. Due to the exceptionally crisp break the activation energy is less than friction-based triggers. Most shooters report the pull weights feeling significantly lighter than a friction-based trigger of the same measured weight. The triggers components are assembled as a matched set to enable a true zero-creep break, extremely short overtravel and offers outstanding reliability, even in the harshest environments. Frictionless Release Technology™, along with hardened 440C stainless steel internal components ensure corrosion resistance and an extended service life. As Frictionless Release Technology™ does not rely on coating, polishing or lubricating the key engagement surfaces, trigger pulls will be more consistent from shot to shot and after thousands of shots than you ever thought possible.

All pull weights and measurements are approximate. ***Pull weights of TriggerTech Triggers are directly impacted by firing pin spring weight. Overweight firing pin springs may cause pulls weights to vary above the advertised range***

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
As Bob Hagel would say"You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong."Good words of wisdom...............
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by SD65

Happy Fourth everyone.

SD65
Seems off because TT website shows the Primary being 1.5-4# and Special being 1-3.5#.

Maybe since this seems to be an exclusive item it is set up differently.

I am good as long as I can hit 2-2.5#.

Last edited by 10gaugemag; 07/02/22.

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
2 TriggerTech specials here and one primary.

No more Timneys or tuned walkers for me.

And I have no idea about a "spongey safety". Mine engage and disengage with a very positive "click".

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I know everybody hates Optics Planet, but for those willing to live on the edge to save almost $30...

https://www.opticsplanet.com/triggertech-remington-700-primary-independence-trigger.html

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Whttail_in_MT
I know everybody hates Optics Planet, but for those willing to live on the edge to save almost $30...

https://www.opticsplanet.com/triggertech-remington-700-primary-independence-trigger.html

I just had to get one more.I couldn't pass it up for such a great trigger.
Order Subtotal $102.00
Coupon -$10.20
OpticsPlanet Bucks -$4.56
Est. Sales Tax (TX) $7.02
Value Shipping FREE
Grand Total $94.26

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
As Bob Hagel would say"You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong."Good words of wisdom...............
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by baldhunter
Originally Posted by Whttail_in_MT

I just had to get one more.I couldn't pass it up for such a great trigger.
Order Subtotal $102.00
Coupon -$10.20
OpticsPlanet Bucks -$4.56
Est. Sales Tax (TX) $7.02
Value Shipping FREE
Grand Total $94.26

Well, [bleep].
There goes another 1/2 tank of gas for the truck.
Thanks you two.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I like the wide, flat shoe Timney uses better but can't otherwise tell much difference.

M
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
M
Originally Posted by Pabst
I like the wide, flat shoe Timney uses better but can't otherwise tell much difference.

I suspect some shooters are better at adjusting triggers than others, especially those who've dinked with many rifle triggers for a long time.

But despite not being able to tell much difference between the pull of TTs and Timneys (or a Walker Remington trigger) totally understand how many find TTs easier to adjust. Though for me that's not enough to spend a lot of time and money replacing triggers that already work the way I want 'em to.

John Steinbeck
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
I don’t have any intentions of replacing triggers I’m happy with but I don’t see myself ordering anything other than TT from now on. Provided it’s a option. As of right now it’s not for Howa/Vanguard so I use Timney there.

M
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
M
Kaleb,

Recently purchased a Weatherby Vanguard First Lite, and am very impressed with their so-called "2-stage" trigger. Right from the factory it has a slight and light initial pull--followed by a very crisp and consistent pull of 2 pounds 12 ounces....

John Steinbeck
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Pabst
Width is what I like about a Walker style.

Last edited by 10gaugemag; 07/07/22.

E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by EdM

But am not crazy about them for general big-game triggers.

The one Bergara I've owned so far had a Trigger Tech, though it was not the Diamond model. They use both TT and Timneys.

Sorry John I just saw this. No I have not used a Jewell trigger. In fact I have factory triggers on my all of my rifles short of the TT on my Bergara rimfire (that a forum member was able to get me dealer pricing on), a Blackburn on a Mauser and Geissele's and CMC's on my AR's. The TT is set at a very crisp 16 oz.

Conduct is the best proof of character.
M
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
M
Thanks, Ed.

Yeah, I have a bunch of different triggers on my rifles as well--as with yours the vast majority factory, as I discovered when going through my list of rifle. They several set-triggers, ranging from recent CZ single-sets to much older double-sets, such as the one on my German custom 8x57, which was built around a century ago.

I asked partly because Phil Shoemaker told me one of his brown bear clients had Jewell on his rifle, for whatever reason, and it failed-to-fire on the first opportunity durig the hunt--probably because Jewells have plenty of tiny parts, which could easily gum up.

Have REALLY liked the pull on Jewells, and also on a few specialty sub-pound triggers, down to 2 ounces--but prefer simpler on big game rifles used in a wide variety of conditions.

John Steinbeck
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Happy Fourth everyone.

Just grabbed 2 of em.
Just installed one in a new to me 700 ADL 222.

One more to go, just can't decide whether to stick it in a Custon Shop 7-08 or my old BDL 6mm.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Mine showed up today. For all the bitching about optics planet, it was pretty fast and the shipping up here was reasonable. I can also verify that the trigger itself says 1.0 to 3.5 pounds, which is the same as my specials.

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Got one from OP and one from EO, both marked 1.5-4.0 lbs on the trigger housing and the box. Both red on safety side and blue on bolt release side with a SS curved finger groove blade and SS Safety Lever/BR Arm. I removed the BR arm as these will go on Origin Actions.

My hunting rifles set at around 2 lbs, Tactical/Precision at 1.0-1.5 lbs and Benchrest style at just under a pound. These will work for most of my shooting and a decent deal for $100-$120.

SD

Last edited by SD65; 07/14/22.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

Interesting 🤨

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

557 members (1beaver_shooter, 10ring1, 10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 1234, 60 invisible), 2,388 guests, and 1,173 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,320
Posts18,468,439
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.