Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
S
shootem Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S
…….pre-riot individuals doing the demonstrating are absolutely perfect poster children for same??? Maybe they should carry signs that say “I was forced into this world I hate because my mom couldn’t abort!!!” or “ While a fetus I cried out for death but it was illegal!!!!!”

Maybe we should have slot limits for abortion. Like abortion legal from conception till the post O cigarette burns out, then again from about 15 to 21 if they move out, extended to 35 if they stay in the basement. Open season for radical communists in black with masks to hide ID.

Just a thought.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I think a core group of them are organized and on somebody's payroll. The rest are useful idiots.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
What's wrong with doing a retroactive abortion for all those freaks who are demanding it. They should lead by example, shouldn't they?

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
What I can't understand is why is abortion even a 'thing' nowadays, especially the extremely high numbers of abortions performed with all the birth control options available (and then there's always the old tried and true, never fail option -- abstinence).

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
I'm amazed by all the you can't tell me what to do with my bodie talk coming from people that demanded others be forced to take an experimental vaccine that doesn't even prevent the disease. Not to mention that in one case there's actually 2 bodies involved not just theirs and one of them is being torn limb from limb and sold for profit.

The Democratic party is a satanic death cult coming unglued because of a perceived threat to their infanticide agenda. Abortion is their sacrament and they view this as a threat to their religion. Forty four senators voted to pass a law that forbidded medical help to a viable baby accidentally born alive in a lat term abortion. If that isn't evil and infanticide I don't know what is.

Bb

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by joken2
What I can't understand is why is abortion even a 'thing' nowadays, especially the extremely high numbers of abortions performed with all the birth control options available (and then there's always the old tried and true, never fail option -- abstinence).

Lazy and stupid?

R
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by 45_100
I think a core group of them are organized and on somebody's payroll. The rest are useful idiots.

You just described the American left in a nutshell.

"Men must be governed by God or they will be ruled by tyrants". --- William Penn

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
I'm amazed by all the you can't tell me what to do with my bodie talk coming from people that demanded others be forced to take an experimental vaccine that doesn't even prevent the disease. Not to mention that in one case there's actually 2 bodies involved not just theirs and one of them is being torn limb from limb and sold for profit.

The Democratic party is a satanic death cult coming unglued because of a perceived threat to their infanticide agenda. Abortion is their sacrament and they view this as a threat to their religion. Forty four senators voted to pass a law that forbidded medical help to a viable baby accidentally born alive in a lat term abortion. If that isn't evil and infanticide I don't know what is.

Bb

Exactly. Even abortion isnt good enough for them. They want post partum abortion.

The sexes are the same, but they insist on pushing sex change on kids psychologically, chemically and surgically.

Last edited by jaguartx; 06/26/22.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Have you noticed that 100% of the pro-abortionists have already been born? I've never seen one aborting herself after the fact.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
T
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Have you noticed that 100% of the pro-abortionists have already been born? I've never seen one aborting herself after the fact.
+1

IC B3

T
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
+1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
It'll be interesting to see how much the incest rates go up in the hillbilly states over the next few years.

It'll become a little more difficult to hide their families behavior once their states decide to stop all abortions.

Padded VA Hospital Rooms for $1000 Alex

Originally Posted by renegade50
My ignoree,s will never be Rock Stars on 24 hr campfire.....Like me!!!!

What are psychotic puppet hunters?
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
We have been praying for the rights of the unborn for many years. Our Supreme Court finally made the correct choice. Praise God!!

Sherwood

FIRE UP THE GRILL - is NOT catch and release!
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
It seems to me it's the 1%ers and the psychiatrists who are pushing the "Pedophelia is normal and OK" narrative.

They justify it with the disclaimer "if both parties consent".

Ex. Pedo Joe, Bill and Killery, Piglosi, Epstein, Maxwell, and their high and mighty friends.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by akasparky
It'll be interesting to see how much the incest rates go up in the hillbilly states over the next few years.

It'll become a little more difficult to hide their families behavior once their states decide to stop all abortions.

What states are 'hillbillly' states?

Old Turd- Deplorable- Unrepentant Murderer- Domestic Violent Extremist

Just "Campfire Riffraff and Trash"

This will be my last post! Flave 1/3/21
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

Because the COMMUNIST will try to use it as a lever to remain in power come November!!

Even birds know not to land downwind!
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
It'll be interesting to see how much the incest rates go up in the hillbilly dummycrap states where they shower with their daughters and screw their nieces (like the Biden family does) over the next few years.

Fixed it!

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
State abortion bans are going to send democrats scurrying back to their pro abortion democrat strongholds. That’s not good for the democratic takeover of America.

A good analogy would be a cancer treatment that sends cancer cells back to their origins rather than infecting the whole body. Trumps SCOTUS picks may be the straw that breaks the democrat camel’s back.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Oldman03

What states are 'hillbillly' states?
I'm assuming Delaware, since that's where the the daughter diddler in chief is from. Probably Connecticut and NY too.

Politics is War by Other Means
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
It'll be interesting to see how much the incest rates go up in the hillbilly dummycrap states where they shower with their daughters and screw their nieces (like the Biden family does) over the next few years.

Fixed it!

Eastern Kentucky currently has the highest inbreeding rate in the U.S. 

[Linked Image from 64.media.tumblr.com]

Padded VA Hospital Rooms for $1000 Alex

Originally Posted by renegade50
My ignoree,s will never be Rock Stars on 24 hr campfire.....Like me!!!!

What are psychotic puppet hunters?
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

547 members (160user, 007FJ, 10gaugemag, 1lesfox, 11point, 12344mag, 48 invisible), 2,515 guests, and 1,226 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,360
Posts18,468,961
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.