Page 2 of 2 1 2
79S Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 7mm_Loco
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
Like i said... The "Timing" of this (not the Ruling) is Suspicious... Guess we'll find out in November... And i don't trust the Supreme Court any further than i could throw em... They really did us proud with the Election fraud investigation, Didn't they... By the way, I don't know what a "Cucksertive" is... But i know what a "Dumb Cucksucker" is...
Look in a mirror.

This is far and away the most landmark legal decision in any of our lifetimes. Based both on the hot button issue to the left and overturning past bad precedent. One that most said would never be overturned for political reasons despite being wrong.

The only real question is this. Are you okay with having the courts running roughshod over killing babies based on fake constitutional law in what’s been the biggest high profile case of judicial activism in our lifetimes? If so are you okay with the same court running roughshod over your 1A or 2A rights? Please explain.

Bin told you the same thing but phrased it more politely for you.
The left will Supercharge their base and likely bring millions of "middle of the road" women voters into their tent with this issue... And i think Roe vs Wade has been a Political "Time Bomb" they've been sitting on for 50 yrs to use for a "Special Occasion" which happens to be the upcoming "Big Red Wave"... I don't trust the Supreme Court or any branch of government or Politician for that matter... IMO they are all sold out to the Deep state... At this point i don't believe America is a Democracy... It's ruled by a Veiled Dictatorship... Trouble is, We don't know who the Dictators are?... As for "The Mirror" we'll see who gets it come November... Ironically, I hope it's me...

Oh boy….. chit be forgotten by November.. America majority Americans have the attention span of a 2 year old kid.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Like i said... The "Timing" of this (not the Ruling) is Suspicious... Guess we'll find out in November... And i don't trust the Supreme Court any further than i could throw em... They really did us proud with the Election fraud investigation, Didn't they... By the way, I don't know what a "Cucksertive" is... But i know what a "Dumb Cucksucker" is...
Look in a mirror.

This is far and away the most landmark legal decision in any of our lifetimes. Based both on the hot button issue to the left and overturning past bad precedent. One that most said would never be overturned for political reasons despite being wrong.

The only real question is this. Are you okay with having the courts running roughshod over killing babies based on fake constitutional law in what’s been the biggest high profile case of judicial activism in our lifetimes? If so are you okay with the same court running roughshod over your 1A or 2A rights? Please explain.

The left will Supercharge their base and likely bring millions of "middle of the road" women voters into their tent with this issue... And i think Roe vs Wade has been a Political "Time Bomb" they've been sitting on for 50 yrs to use for a "Special Occasion" which happens to be the upcoming "Big Red Wave"... I don't trust the Supreme Court or any branch of government or Politician for that matter... IMO they are all sold out to the Deep state... At this point i don't believe America is a Democracy... It's ruled by a Veiled Dictatorship... Trouble is, We don't know who the Dictators are?... As for "The Mirror" we'll see who gets it come November... Ironically, I hope it's me...
Fugg em.

Abortion is wrong IMO. If you disagree so be it but there has never been a constitutional right to an abortion. I’m all for correct SC decisions based on constitutional law. This has been the lefts grail issue for 50 years and I’m happy to see them lose.

It’s a losing issue for the left in today’s world IMO. With morning after pills, birth control, and ultrasounds showing “the tissue” in the womb this isn’t 1973. I don’t see killing babies wholesale as an issue that most middle of the road woman will be coming out in droves to support.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by ShaunRyan
All the decision did was re-establish the fact that under the constitution, any right to pass laws not specifically granted to the federal government automatically reverts to the states.

All the hullaballoo is nothing more than political theater and melodrama.
Succinct and correct. Cures incorrect lawmaking from the bench, from the bench.

To preserve liberty it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them.-Richard Henry Lee

Endowment Member NRA, Life Member SAF-GOA, Life-Board Member, West TN Director TFA
S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
This and the NYS gun decision is only making the far left wackos even push further. For proof just go read what our NYS accidental governor and AG have been saying. They have offered free vacations to women to come here for abortion tourism and pretty much declared war on law abiding gun owners. As far as the mid terms, it will depend on which way the middle 20% of independents break on this. I thought we were divided in the 60’s but this has to be the worse since the mid 1850’s .

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by blanket
Simple, A fetus is a human from the time of conception and deserves to live being born. Give the child up to a adoptive family but take responsibility for your actions
Adoption is a major problem in this country. There are millions of good solid couples who would love to adopt but they can't afford it. Adopting can can cost well over $20k and I've read of some running as high as $50k. It's just out of the reach of many couples. If they want to increase the rate of adoptions, the government needs to find ways to cut the cost to a reasonable level. Instead, our government subsidizes Planned Parenthood to kill babies but won't do the same to keep them alive.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I'm fine with whatever happens in Nov due to this. Goes "our" way - great. If it doesn't - just gets us one step closer to the VERY NEEDED change this country needs that can't happen with the ballot box. People worry about balkanization of the US - I'd contend we've already done it - all over except for the land division. Get it over with.

Me

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
As so often, it isn't about what it's about. Abortion isn't going away in deep blue states, while states like SD will jail the doctors. The real issue is States Rights, the basic founding principle of the original loosely affiliated Republic. The totalitarian left, like the Puritan Yankee states in colonial days want to dictate morality to everyone. The corruption of all Federal agencies, especially the assault on education by gender queer, CRT dogma has the soccer moms up in arms. This will disrupt FED indoctrination. The Covid crimes also have hardened the resolve of red state people. There will be a lot of nullification. It's interesting that the military and local DA's threaten to not enforce any laws banning abortion. The disruption of civil order has always been the goal.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by RickBin
You take wins, especially big ones, when you get them, and worry about the next battle in its time.

Besides, another way to look at it is this was the PERFECT time for this decision to come down for Republicans, with virtually all indicators strongly favoring the red team, and the abortion issue lagging way behind issues like the economy, inflation, etc. in importance to the American voter. IOW, the red team is in its best position ever to weather the effects of an unpopular SCOTUS decision.

Truth is, for better or for worse, even with as volatile as the abortion controversy is, ridiculous gas and food prices are staring people right in the face on a daily basis, and look to be doing so well into election season. By then, this will be old news ...

... is my take.

I agree. All three of these decisions are based on the Constitution which is the Supreme law of the land as it should be. The timing is irrelevant. If enough people think strongly about these decisions there are provisions to change the Constitution, starting with electing people who will do that. Unless I am mistaken it takes 3/4 of the states to change the Constitution and I don't see that happening..

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Look in a mirror.

The left will Supercharge their base and likely bring millions of "middle of the road" women voters into their tent with this issue... And i think Roe vs Wade has been a Political "Time Bomb" they've been sitting on for 50 yrs to use for a "Special Occasion" which happens to be the upcoming "Big Red Wave"... I don't trust the Supreme Court or any branch of government or Politician for that matter... IMO they are all sold out to the Deep State... At this point i don't believe America is a Democracy... It's ruled by a Veiled Dictatorship... Trouble is, We don't know who the Dictators are?... As for "The Mirror", We'll see who gets it come November... Ironically, I hope it's me...

That whole 'stir up/supercharge the masses' deal works in both directions.
Many need to be shown just how important their vote for Trump in 2016 was.
Just ask what we would have on the court had HRC won.

FJB & FJT
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
The abortion issue has been a hot issue for 50 years and now it's going away. Common sense isn't very common anymore. Honestly I'm worried, the left isn't afraid to fight for what they believe in. We let them steal the election, jail peaceful protesters and kill Ashli Babbitt.

Life is good live it while you can.
IC B3

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

562 members (222ND, 1eyedmule, 12344mag, 2003and2013, 10Glocks, 222Sako, 68 invisible), 2,552 guests, and 1,269 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,675
Posts18,456,176
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.