Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jwp475
Stupid bitches claim it's not a baby, then WTF are the aborting?
They give birth to a premature baby a month early it's a miracle. They abort the same baby at the same time and it's just inconvenient stuff inside the womb. I honestly think these evil phugks would push a head back in and then kill it if they could.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
BP-B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Redneck
Originally Posted by Joel/AK
Didn't watch the video. I'm hoping common sense was in it. That phrase just pisses me off. Baby doesn't have a choice. Phrase supposedly didn't work when they were trying to force us to get a shot to save our jobs.

F uck liberals and all they stand for.
Excellent post, all around... Kudos...

Forgot the AND DIE part.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
Originally Posted by jwp475
Stupid bitches claim it's not a baby, then WTF are the aborting?
They give birth to a premature baby a month early it's a miracle. They abort the same baby at the same time and it's just inconvenient stuff inside the womb. I honestly think these evil phugks would push a head back in and then kill it if they could.
100%

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Wrapids
MYOFB - A woman has a right to her own privacy in all aspects.

No she doesn’t… nobody does…
Did that bat 🦇 lady over in Wuhan China have a right to privacy while doing gain of function research?
But if we’re talking strictly about abortion, she HAD a choice of whether or not to spread her legs and engage in unprotected sex…ALSO…That baby growing in her womb didn’t get there by itself or by her actions alone… what about the fathers rights??? If she didn’t want to chance getting pregnant in the first place, she HAD the choice at THAT time… that’s what ails most ALL of modern society today…. Lack of personal accountability for poor decisions.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by Magnum_Bob
Pro abortion chick's should be automatically sterilized with their first abortion so they can fug around all they want and not hurt the innocent again. Way I see it they are just for fugging not motherhood and their actions prove that..mb

I agree. Do a tubal ligation at the time of abortion. Later, if they want children, the tubes can be untied. Win win all around.
Paul B.

Last edited by PJGunner; 06/27/22.

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE
IC B2

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
SO your killing a baby? OK, I'll give you that. But once you knock her up, you gonna be there the next 18 years to help raise it? Or you going to be a POS and bail?

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner

Did that bat 🦇 lady over in Wuhan China have a right to privacy while doing gain of function research?
But if we’re talking strictly about abortion, she HAD a choice of whether or not to spread her legs and engage in unprotected sex…ALSO…That baby growing in her womb didn’t get there by itself or by her actions alone… what about the fathers rights??? If she didn’t want to chance getting pregnant in the first place, she HAD the choice at THAT time… that’s what ails most ALL of modern society today…. Lack of personal accountability for poor decisions.

You keep blaming women. Where your accountability? Why weren't you wearing a condom? Share the blame fella's. That sperm didn't just jump out of you and into her. Two way street.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by pyscodog
SO your killing a baby? OK, I'll give you that. But once you knock her up, you gonna be there the next 18 years to help raise it? Or you going to be a POS and bail?

Maybe the woman should take that into consideration beforehand…with condoms, spermicide, birth control pills available to anyone who asks, there’s absolutely no excuse for a woman to become pregnant unless she chooses.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by pyscodog
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner

You keep blaming women. Where your accountability? Why weren't you wearing a condom? Share the blame fella's. That sperm didn't just jump out of you and into her. Two way street.

If I knocked up a woman I’d be there…. I’m a big believer in being accountable for my actions.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
650 members (12344mag, 10gaugemag, 160user, 10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 12308300, 56 invisible), 3,139 guests, and 1,233 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,741
Posts18,401,179
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.