Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Originally Posted by TWR
And this bit from Henderson Defense,

“ USGI mags have outlasted all of the other brands. We use UGSI (Brownell's with tan follower) and on a mag for mag basis, they have outlasted Pmags and a few of the other mags that we get from mfg'ers with new weapons. We don't have to worry about various generations with different weapons like the MR556, SCAR, F2000, Tavor or a couple of others that use AR15/M4 magazines.”

Science believes in evolution and global warming. I believe in rounds fired.

Henderson only worries and tracks round counts.

PMags are proven to be the most reliable magazines for combat use.

If one is supplying mags for tourists to burn out barrels then metal mags might last longer and save you a few dollars over millions of rounds.

If the US Army or Marine Corps is buying magazines for combat reliability they choose PMags due to the proven better reliability.

Butt Fugk Burns,

My son is OCONUS right now and all 210 rounds are in USGI mags.

And he don’t drive a truck or boil potatoes either. LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by TWR
And this bit from Henderson Defense,

“ USGI mags have outlasted all of the other brands. We use UGSI (Brownell's with tan follower) and on a mag for mag basis, they have outlasted Pmags and a few of the other mags that we get from mfg'ers with new weapons. We don't have to worry about various generations with different weapons like the MR556, SCAR, F2000, Tavor or a couple of others that use AR15/M4 magazines.”

Science believes in evolution and global warming. I believe in rounds fired.

Henderson only worries and tracks round counts.

PMags are proven to be the most reliable magazines for combat use.

If one is supplying mags for tourists to burn out barrels then metal mags might last longer and save you a few dollars over millions of rounds.

If the US Army or Marine Corps is buying magazines for combat reliability they choose PMags due to the proven better reliability.

Butt Fugk Burns,

What do the tater boilers carry?

The last time that bear ate a lawyer he had the runs for 33 days!
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 10gaugemag

Nodak Spud?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Super Smart Guy Burns,

Now that I have led you to water why not take a drink?

Hie yourself down to the local gun emporium and purchase your son the best mags for combat to replace the old stock EPMs his unit issues.

Grab him a few 40 rnd PMAGS as they work great when prone and wearing armour.

You can thank me later or just keep being a lil bitch while your son carries sub par mags.

What your plan?

PMAG is Best Mag

The Magpul PMAG, specifically the GEN M3, is the most reliable M4 magazine on the planet. That’s not just gunwriter tripe or biased corporate swill. And now the U.S. Army has opened the PMAG to general procurement.

Uncle Sam’s Misguided Children — known in some circles as the U.S. Marine Corps — burned about a zillion rounds comparing all the major magazine offerings on the civilian market against the standard issue EPM (Enhanced Performance Magazine). EPMs are legacy aluminum magazines with all the latest bells and whistles. The Magpul PMAG won everything hands-down. Google “USMC Magazine Test” for details.

While the rest of the DOD (Department of Defense) gobbled up PMAGs like crack-addled beavers, Big Army — an affectionate euphemism for the non-Special Operations earth pigs that do the majority of the military heavy lifting in day-to-day operations around the globe — clung dogmatically to their EPMs.

The EPM was a government product. It was the result of an expensive and extensive developmental process. No one likes to hear that his or her child might not be the smartest preschooler on the playground. As a result, there was an institutional inertia that had to be overcome before Big Army might take seriously the latest, greatest polymer ammunition-feeding device.

That all changed as of August 2018.

Last edited by JohnBurns; 06/26/22.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
I have some Vietnam era 20 round aluminum mags that work perfectly though some have been re springed and followers replaced. But if the test of time matters they are good enough. I like aluminum better than plastic but have plenty of both. As for steel I have a couple and they appear to be OK. I like 20 round magazines the best for reasons already mentioned but 30's are ok also.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

IC B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Super Smart Guy Burns,

Hie yourself down to the local gun emporium and purchase your son the best mags for combat to replace the old stock EPMs his unit issues.

You can thank me later or just keep being a lil bitch while your son carries sub par mags.

What your plan?

PMAG is Best Mag

The Magpul PMAG, specifically the GEN M3, is the most reliable M4 magazine on the planet. That’s not just gunwriter tripe or biased corporate swill. And now the U.S. Army has opened the PMAG to general procurement.

Uncle Sam’s Misguided Children — known in some circles as the U.S. Marine Corps — burned about a zillion rounds comparing all the major magazine offerings on the civilian market against the standard issue EPM (Enhanced Performance Magazine). EPMs are legacy aluminum magazines with all the latest bells and whistles. The Magpul PMAG won everything hands-down. Google “USMC Magazine Test” for details.

While the rest of the DOD (Department of Defense) gobbled up PMAGs like crack-addled beavers, Big Army — an affectionate euphemism for the non-Special Operations earth pigs that do the majority of the military heavy lifting in day-to-day operations around the globe — clung dogmatically to their EPMs.

The EPM was a government product. It was the result of an expensive and extensive developmental process. No one likes to hear that his or her child might not be the smartest preschooler on the playground. As a result, there was an institutional inertia that had to be overcome before Big Army might take seriously the latest, greatest polymer ammunition-feeding device.

That all changed as of August 2018.

LMFAO.

So I'm wrong?

Just STFU you overweight sack of schit.

You're a fraud and nothing more.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
79S Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
As of year, and half ago the good ol US Army was still issuing these in good ol 4th BDE, 25th Infantry Division. They are now 2D Brigade of the 11th Airborne Division. I Remember years gone by getting issued the old black follower USGI mags. They made the improvement to the anti-tilt green follower. Then they improved it with tan anti-tilt follower. Even during Iraq black follower were still out there. U.S Army came out with an order that those magazines be thrown away.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Last edited by 79S; 06/26/22.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by RufusG

Nodak Spud?

Potato guns?

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Sooo, are D&H mags with the Teflon inside and out some of the good enough aluminum chit?

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

What your plan?
LMFAO.

So I'm wrong?

Just STFU you overweight sack of schit.

You're a fraud and nothing more.

So you choose lil bitch.

Can't say it suprises me.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

IC B3

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

What your plan?

That right there shows just how full of fugking schit you truly are.

LOL

Stick to bullschitting those hicks in Wyoming. It ain't gonna work in real world.

You're a fugking fraud and nothing more.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
So you choose lil bitch.

I bet your gin blossoms were really glowing when you hammered out this little gem.

LOL

Enjoy that shop that isn't making any money.

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by shootem
Originally Posted by RufusG

Nodak Spud?

Potato guns?

B
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Sooo, are D&H mags with the Teflon inside and out some of the good enough aluminum chit?

I have some of those, they seem to be pretty decent

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by bowmanh
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer

I have some of those, they seem to be pretty decent
Agreed. Well-reviewed... Good enough for BCM.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
So you choose lil bitch.

I bet your gin blossoms were really glowing when you hammered out this little gem.

LOL

Enjoy that shop that isn't making any money.

The attic inside a *real* business, can't hardly be called a "shop".

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

715 members (10gaugemag, 12344mag, 1234, 10Glocks, 10ring1, 01Foreman400, 75 invisible), 3,188 guests, and 1,280 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,268
Posts18,467,295
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.