Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by antlers
If the combined mighty Roman Empire and powerful Jewish Temple couldn’t even stamp out a tiny sect of maybe a couple of dozen followers who comprised Jesus’ movement early on, I doubt any other power structure is gonna have much success against Jesus’ movement either.
Gosh darn it,

there you go trying to make sense again.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
GB1

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
If the combined mighty Roman Empire and powerful Jewish Temple couldn’t even stamp out a tiny sect of maybe a couple of dozen followers who comprised Jesus’ movement early on, I doubt any other power structure is gonna have much success against Jesus’ movement either.

But the Roman’s didn’t have Lab Viruses ..
Larry Fink and Bloomberg conspiring with those Virus Marxist.
Things are a little different in the Here and Now..
Believe Me they’ve learned a lot from the first One..
Enough Maybe to Clear the Field of what they believe to be Weeds ..

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Christians are only 1 slice. These elites want ALL whites who don't follow their globalist rhetoric dead.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
White people period. Slated by (((them))) for termination. Anybody that doesn't 'get' it by now has their head up their ass.

Hitler said the world isn't for the faint hearted races, and he was right. The altruistic nature of Whites will cause their extinction.

Wrong. How did the first two attempts for Germany go?

How did it go for the Nippon in WW2.

I seem to remember the Battle of Jericho.

I seem to remember Moses at the Red Sea.

HE has moved before and HE is moving now.

Last edited by jaguartx; 06/28/22.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by akrange
But the Roman’s didn’t have Lab Viruses.
Does anybody in the here and now have lab viruses that specifically target Jesus’ movement…?
Things are a little different in the Here and Now.
Yep; back then His followers believed it when He said that the very gates of Hades…death itself…would not prevail against His movement.
Believe Me they’ve learned a lot from the first One. Enough Maybe to Clear the Field of what they believe to be Weeds.
With lab viruses that specifically target Jesus’ movement…? I’m all ears…?

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
IC B2

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
White people period. Slated by (((them))) for termination. Anybody that doesn't 'get' it by now has their head up their ass.

Hitler said the world isn't for the faint hearted races, and he was right. The altruistic nature of Whites will cause their extinction.

Wrong. How did the first two attempts for Germany go?

How did it go for the Nippon in WW2.

I seem to remember the Battle of Jericho.

I seem to remember Moses at the Red Sea.

HE has moved before and HE is moving now.
Gotcha, so allowing every mud on Earth to invade the US and Europe is a great thing. You really are a retard.

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
But the Roman’s didn’t have Lab Viruses.
Does anybody in the here and now have lab viruses that specifically target Jesus’ movement…?
Things are a little different in the Here and Now.
Yep; back then His followers believed it when He said that the very gates of Hades…death itself…would not prevail against His movement.
Believe Me they’ve learned a lot from the first One. Enough Maybe to Clear the Field of what they believe to be Weeds.
With lab viruses that specifically target Jesus’ movement…? I’m all ears…?

Indubitably..
Hahaha Hahaha

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
I believe God already knew all about any lab viruses, knew about open borders, knew about leftist lies, knew about every scheme of man that has appeared and will appear. I believe God has this, and if that means bad news (from an earthly perspective) for the US, for us as conservative, bible believing Christians, then so be it. For such a time as this, we have been placed here, and our challenge is to be obedient to our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. WWJD? All who know Him, know the answer. God bless you all in this time of uncertainty and disruption.

bludog

"Blessed is the man whose wife is his best friend - especially if she likes to HUNT!"

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart, soul, mind and strength, and love your neighbor as yourself. There is no commandment greater than these."
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by deflave
If that’s true it’s gonna be an easy win for the elites.

LOL

Yes, especially with the anti Christian's joining in to help the elites, stupidly forgetting the elites also hate HIM and will next work to get rid of them.

1.)

You have to be the schittiest Christian to ever wander the earth.

B.)

Every major denomination on this planet had ample opportunity to fight back and bring government overreach to a screeching halt during COVID, and they didn't. Not one.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
John 15:18

IC B3

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
The church thrives under oppression, but struggles with affluence. Maybe it's time.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If that’s true it’s gonna be an easy win for the elites.

LOL

Yes, especially with the anti Christian's joining in to help the elites, stupidly forgetting the elites also hate HIM and will next work to get rid of them.

1.)

You have to be the schittiest Christian to ever wander the earth.

B.)

Every major denomination on this planet had ample opportunity to fight back and bring government overreach to a screeching halt during COVID, and they didn't. Not one.

Christians (not all), and the church (not all), have admittedly been generally slow to speak up against the degrading of the culture and government heavy-handedness, but then again, Christ didn’t rail against the pagan Romans or their empire either. Nor did the disciples or the apostle Paul. Government was almost ignored other than that Christians should obey laws, because its authority is God-given, and He will work out His will through it. Pushing back against corrupt government wasn’t a Christian or church intention.

Their message was really to individuals and what should characterize their lives. In regard to government, the most pointed writing was probably in Revelation with the judgement that will come upon all corrupt “kings” and nations. Yet, it really was about the judgement of all unbelievers.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
And, yes, we could experience overt persecution of Christians and the church here in the US yet in my lifetime, and I’m 73.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If that’s true it’s gonna be an easy win for the elites.LOL
A guy who cares about this matter would hope that the elites think as does deflave.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Christians in America and Europe (what few are left there) have definitely been afflicted with affluenza. On top of that, for the past hundred+ years, they also have been relentlessly pummeled with anti-White and anti-Christian propaganda and societal manipulation. How many Christians today are basically indiscernible from the world at large? How many Christians today think mankind is "basically good", and they recoil at the thought that any person... much less any large group of people, could possibly be so evil as the world oligarchs so clearly are? How many White Christians today think that having an affinity for their own kind is the worst sin imaginable? Their churches and their very souls have been infected with the deadly disease of "judeo-Christianity", and all kinds of very UN-Biblical doctrines are preached from their pulpuits, and sung by their "praise bands".

An easy win for the elites? They've ALREADY won. All that's left is a little mop-up operation.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Stophel, I appreciate your observations in most of your posts and that goes for some of them here as well. And, the "how many" inquiries you pose are worthwhile here.

But, I do not agree at all with your bottom line. I hope that we both live long enough to see that particular failure of those elites.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by bludog
I believe God already knew all about any lab viruses, knew about open borders, knew about leftist lies, knew about every scheme of man that has appeared and will appear. I believe God has this, and if that means bad news (from an earthly perspective) for the US, for us as conservative, bible believing Christians, then so be it. For such a time as this, we have been placed here, and our challenge is to be obedient to our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. WWJD? All who know Him, know the answer. God bless you all in this time of uncertainty and disruption.

bludog

Amen

USMC 0351

We know the price of everything and the value of nothing.
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Caesar never had the ability to contemplate Extinction .
Our now day Caesar’s have that Ability..
Guess What they’ve already used it and it’s Clean compared to Nuclear Option ..
Another thing ya can’t pin it on anyone..
Exhibit A : The Yard Gnome still going to Cocktail Party’s ..

Roll Them or They Roll You

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Jesus told his disciples (and we as believers) the time had come that they must provide for themselves in His absence. That time is still with us, growing more evil all the time. He also advised them and us to prepare to defend the Word, the church, and ourselves. Straight forward as possible.

Luke 22:

35 And he said unto them, When I sent you without purse, and scrip, and shoes, lacked ye any thing? And they said, Nothing.

36 Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Assume that Jesus took a follower on a crystal ball trip into the future and it was clearly seen with indubitable certainty — despite all of the doom and gloom scenarios discussed so far on this thread, even if any or all of them came to pass — that His followers could freely have, just for the asking, their heart's deepest desire: eternal joy in the presence of God for eternity.

Would that follower not return fearless and with a completely different and bolstered confidence and perspective…? What could anything on earth really do to that follower if they are guaranteed eternal joy in the presence of their Creator for eternity…?

Jesus said to “fear not”. And it wasn’t a suggestion. For Jesus’ followers to fear the doom and gloom scenarios discussed on this thread so far — even if any or all of them came to pass — could be likened to a billionaire fearing the loss of a penny. Or more likely a scratch on that penny.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

583 members (10gaugeman, 19rabbit52, 12344mag, 1936M71, 16penny, 17CalFan, 51 invisible), 2,729 guests, and 1,172 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,521
Posts18,452,735
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.