Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 12 of 117 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 116 117
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Turkey has lifted their objections to Finland and Sweden being brought into NATO.

Ukraine into EU umbrella all but assured.

The Guardian

Way to go Vlad ! There’s a lot to like about this guy, I tell ya.

https://www.postapocalypticmedia.com/doomsday-clock-now-update-russia-ukraine/

The Bulletin of Atomic Scientists noted that when they chose to put the clock at 100 seconds to midnight in January, it was partially because of the situation in Ukraine. As of now, the time on the clock hasn’t changed from January. But they’ve taken this opportunity to explain to people why they chose the 100 seconds time and why it’s staying.

They wrote: “In the wake of Russia’s invasion of Ukraine and the Russian takeover of the Zaporizhzhia nuclear power plant, the Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists’ Science and Security Board announced that the Clock will stay at 100 seconds to midnight—the closest humanity has ever been to self-destruction. The board is a select group of globally-recognized leaders who set the Doomsday Clock, and it recently convened to discuss the latest developments in Ukraine.”

They continued, writing:

In January 2022 the Science and Security Board of the Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists set the Doomsday Clock at 100 seconds to midnight. At that time, we called out Ukraine as a potential flashpoint in an increasingly tense international security landscape. For many years, we and others have warned that the most likely way nuclear weapons might be used is through an unwanted or unintended escalation from a conventional conflict. Russia’s invasion of Ukraine has brought this nightmare scenario to life, with Russian President Vladimir Putin threatening to elevate nuclear alert levels and even first use of nuclear weapons if NATO steps in to help Ukraine. This is what 100 seconds to midnight looks like.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

GB1

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
The US and NATO both have a first strike policy with their nuclear weapon arsenal and NATO leaders have threatened to use nuclear weapons if Russia takes Eastern Ukraine . I wouldn't put it past Biden/Obama to use nuclear weapons in a war that does not concern or affect US citizens.

War mongering Bidenista puppets like Houston ( ol toot) are pushing for this. Living in very dangerous times. Our stock market tanked ahagain due to Houston's heroe Biden sanctions on Russia and Americans keep suffering and losing trillions in savings and investments in the Biden/Obama war in a corrupt Ukraine.

H
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Turkey has lifted their objections to Finland and Sweden being brought into NATO.

Ukraine into EU umbrella all but assured.

The Guardian

Way to go Vlad ! There’s a lot to like about this guy, I tell ya.

https://www.postapocalypticmedia.com/doomsday-clock-now-update-russia-ukraine/

The Bulletin of Atomic Scientists noted that when they chose to put the clock at 100 seconds to midnight in January, it was partially because of the situation in Ukraine. As of now, the time on the clock hasn’t changed from January. But they’ve taken this opportunity to explain to people why they chose the 100 seconds time and why it’s staying.

They wrote: “In the wake of Russia’s invasion of Ukraine and the Russian takeover of the Zaporizhzhia nuclear power plant, the Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists’ Science and Security Board announced that the Clock will stay at 100 seconds to midnight—the closest humanity has ever been to self-destruction. The board is a select group of globally-recognized leaders who set the Doomsday Clock, and it recently convened to discuss the latest developments in Ukraine.”

They continued, writing:

In January 2022 the Science and Security Board of the Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists set the Doomsday Clock at 100 seconds to midnight. At that time, we called out Ukraine as a potential flashpoint in an increasingly tense international security landscape. For many years, we and others have warned that the most likely way nuclear weapons might be used is through an unwanted or unintended escalation from a conventional conflict. Russia’s invasion of Ukraine has brought this nightmare scenario to life, with Russian President Vladimir Putin threatening to elevate nuclear alert levels and even first use of nuclear weapons if NATO steps in to help Ukraine. This is what 100 seconds to midnight looks like.

The CDC and WHO also have some very august, highly educated and learned people among their ranks, too.

And for those who haven’t yet realized it, we live on the very edge of nuclear holocaust each and every moment of the day . You only have to consider Iran and China for 2 and throw in the N. Korean gang with them.

Putin understands one thing and one thing only and that’s power.

But your point is well taken, GH.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by akrange
Why is the FBI picking on all these Old White Men ..
Is there something I’m Missing..
We just had another Takedown in front of a Restaurant in Mordor..
Are the Walls of the Post Offices filled with Pictures of Old White Men ..
Dangerous Do Not Approach ..
These are 70 Year Old Men ..
At Least they’ve stopped with the Mid Night Full Battle Armor Enter Training Sessions

Roll Them or They Roll You

Not one "witness" on the Jan 6 panel was sworn in. Therefore no puperjury changes

H
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
H
Australia to open their Embassy in Ukraine.

Reuters

IC B2

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Well now Putin has convinced the United Kingdom to fully mobilize their millitary and commit the Europeans to shoulder more of the Ukraine burden so the USA can counter the ChiComs in the Pacific

Who saw that coming?

The Finns and the Swedes are fast tracking into NATO.

Thanks Putin Pufters.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors

Houston 2 has lift off…

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
This is just too easy !

1/2 dozen more Ignores and growing.

Thanks for the laughs, Ignor-ants !

Y’all rock!
It would probably be easier on you if you just quit coming here.

H
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by dassa
This is just too easy !

Y’all rock!

Easier on ? Heh. I’m enjoying it, dassa.

You might be happier going to another thread or starting your own thread. Try it.

I’m hoping that you hang out here.

IC B3

H
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
H
Oil tanker from Russian port stopped by the US on its way to New Orleans.

WSJ

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Springcove
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors

Houston 2 has lift off…

awesome toot toot goes the tooty clam

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
England, like the US, is a complete mess because of the war mongering Neo Cons. I just spoke to my twin brother who has lived there 26 years. Empty food shelves, no petrol in the gas stations, The entire country threatening to go on strike

U.K. Train Strike Brings Transit Chaos
Travel was disrupted for tens of millions of people during the country’s biggest walkout in decades as union leaders warned of a summer of labor unrest.

Give this article

Waterloo Station in London on Tuesday. After last-ditch talks between the main union and the rail operator collapsed, hundreds of trains ground to a halt for the first of three planned days of strikes.
Waterloo Station in London on Tuesday. After last-ditch talks between the main union and the rail operator collapsed, hundreds of trains ground to a halt for the first of three planned days of strikes.Credit...Ben Stansall/Agence France-Presse — Getty Images

Mark LandlerEshe Nelson
By Mark Landler and Eshe Nelson
June 21, 2022
LONDON — Britain was hobbled on Tuesday by its largest railway strike in three decades, halting trains across the country, throwing travel plans for tens of millions of Britons and visitors into chaos, and setting off what union and government leaders warned could be a long summer of labor unrest.

With last-ditch talks between the transport union and the rail operator collapsing on Monday night, hundreds of trains ground to a halt for the first of three planned days of strikes. Most trains will also probably be halted on Thursday and Saturday, with disruptions rippling across the system for the entire week.

Last edited by ribka; 06/28/22.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by dassa
This is just too easy !

Y’all rock!

Houston/aka old cooter has had me on ignore for several weeks.... guess I am ahead of the curve.... smile hahhhahhahahhahahha

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Covid is a global killer and Toot is a liberal.

Houston2

I am MAGA.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Gin Blossom Burns had another tough day at Wyoming Arms.

LOL

What a dumb fugk.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by deflave
Gin Blossom Burns had another tough day at Wyoming Arms.

LOL

What a dumb fugk.

Guy steals the name of another gun manufacturer ta shill his crap, he should have a bad day.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Well now Putin has convinced the United Kingdom to fully mobilize their millitary and commit the Europeans to shoulder more of the Ukraine burden so the USA can counter the ChiComs in the Pacific

Who saw that coming?

The Finns and the Swedes are fast tracking into NATO.

Thanks Putin Pufters.
Mobilize ? He’s begging the British Government to not cut the military as was planned and blowing hard about the need to be ready. That’s the same f’n speech every chief of staff gives. He just crouched it in terms of Russia! Russia! Russia! Turkey has already put the kibosh on Finland and Sweden joining NATO. John Burns is every bit the sick weasel that blowhard chief of staff is. Want to know how we’re preparing for war with Russia ? Judging by the port I’d have to say nothing. There hasn’t been any equipment moving in weeks now. We sent a bunch of garbage tanks and vehicles last month and nothing since. And by garbage I mean stuff from the wreck yard pieced together. Three to four different paints on different panels where they’d pieced junk together. Rusty treads and obviously dry rotted tires. Old open humvees. We sent chit to the Nazis our National Guard had parked for decades.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Daveinjax
Turkey has already put the kibosh on Finland and Sweden joining NATO. John Burns is every bit the sick weasel that blowhard chief of staff is.

Somebody is not up to speed on current events. grin

John is Smart and Dave is a Dipschitt

Originally Posted by Reuters
MADRID, June 28 (Reuters) - Turkey has agreed to support Finland and Sweden's bids for NATO membership, NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg said on Tuesday.

"I am pleased to announce that we now have an agreement that paves the way for Finland and Sweden to join NATO," he told reporters on the sidelines of a NATO summit in Madrid.

"Turkey, Finland and Sweden have signed a memorandum that addresses Turkey's concerns, including around arms exports and the fight against terrorism," he added.

Killin Baby Seals. whomp whomp whomp

Last edited by JohnBurns; 06/28/22.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
John, please, go back to being the great Anerican I always thought you were.

Please, dont push voting for dimocommies on us this fall.

I always liked your shows. I really did. None of that sick sounding fake cowboy schiett for me.

You had the good stuff going on.

Really, get a clue and dont totally flush it.

Last edited by jaguartx; 06/28/22.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 12 of 117 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 116 117

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

597 members (2500HD, 007FJ, 16penny, 10gaugemag, 1lessdog, 10Glocks, 56 invisible), 2,211 guests, and 1,125 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,203
Posts18,466,067
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.