These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
GB1

I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
Feels like Influenza A or B doesn't it. Get well soon, Godspeed.

That is what it is. Covid is so mixed in with everything else that you cant call it covid anymore.

But the fruits of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,faithfulness, Gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5: 22&23
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Bristoe,
Sorry to hear your wife came down with it. Hope it goes well.

I am now in the same boat as you. Wife just had to go to a family wedding Saturday. She is next to youngest of her brothers and sisters. All in their seventies. All are vaxxed and boosted to the max except my wife. They all lectured her about not getting the vax. All now have covid. Even the young crowd and bride and groom. Both families.

She was doing OK till about an hour ago and then her coughing and sore throat started. Fever just started and is now 101.5, I have been after her to do the Vitamin D and C since she left Thursday so she is all up on that count. Started on prescription Ivermectin a couple of hours ago when the symptoms appeared. She says she is miserable

She has had two mild heart attacks. Hope the best for all that get this crap.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Bristoe, I just noted the dates of this thread and am wondering on the updates from you. How's it going.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by deflave
Anybody else wanna post their home pregnancy test?

LOL

That’s just what it’s like.

The “C” line must be for regular human genetic material, if you don’t get that you didn’t do it right, the T indicates Covid antigens.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Extra points on the veiled anti-Ivermectin comment.

You closet libtard.

Naah, I don’t even take aspirin.

The last pills I took was 40 years ago and that was for malaria.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Quit fugging around and take the Ivermectin now, by 9 AM tommorrow you will be thru the worst of it. Workedtwice for me last year...mb

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
I was waiting to see how my own case came out before posting here.

Two Pfizer shots and two boosters and I still got the Wu Flu last week, first time I knew for me. Came on sudden, vaguely unwell Tues evening, cough, sore throat, snuffles, congestion the following morning.

Anyhoo, this is what a positive home test looks like, those two lines....

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Did you pee on that stick?

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Did you pee on that stick?

Was I supposed to? 🙂

It comes with a swab you stick up your nose, then you put the swab in a little miniature test tube thing with a solution in it. Three drops onto the test stick.

This was the free home test kits they mailed out. I was impressed we can mass produce stuff like that.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Has anyone heard from or talked with Bristoe lately?

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Last seen here 3 hours ago...

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by NVhntr
Last seen 3 hours ago...

Cemetery?

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by NVhntr
Last seen 3 hours ago...

Cemetery?

Damn you make me laugh sometimes!

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by GregW
This is a very embarrasing post. Uncomfortably embarrasing...

I musta missed something.

I don’t GAS if I get it, haven’t spent my life avoiding diseases, heck I even worked part time two years in a Mission Hospital in Africa where pretty much every communicable disease still going around was going around. Didn’t wear a mask tho.

Two people known to me personally died from this Covid crap, three if we count a member here. Others have reported long-term effects.

It ain’t about me, a mask might reduce communicability somewhat? OK, a fuggin mask in stores it is <“shrug”>

(Uh oh, the dreaded ‘Fire ridicule eek )

What worries me about this whole deal tho, OK, this engineered virus got loose accidentally from Wuhan, but now that it IS out, the Chicoms could potentially keep releasing variants to screw with the rest of us.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Diesel
Bristoe,
Sorry to hear your wife came down with it. Hope it goes well.

I am now in the same boat as you. Wife just had to go to a family wedding Saturday. She is next to youngest of her brothers and sisters. All in their seventies. All are vaxxed and boosted to the max except my wife. They all lectured her about not getting the vax. All now have covid. Even the young crowd and bride and groom. Both families.

She was doing OK till about an hour ago and then her coughing and sore throat started. Fever just started and is now 101.5, I have been after her to do the Vitamin D and C since she left Thursday so she is all up on that count. Started on prescription Ivermectin a couple of hours ago when the symptoms appeared. She says she is miserable

She has had two mild heart attacks. Hope the best for all that get this crap.

Diesel,

All the best to your wife & family, being sick is horrible.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
What worries me about this whole deal tho, OK, this engineered virus got loose accidentally from Wuhan, but now that it IS out, the Chicoms could potentially keep releasing variants to screw with the rest of us.

I’m less worried about China than I am about our own govt. you seem to forget that Dr. Fauci’s gang is the crew that were sponsoring this schitt…. Think perpetual mail in voting.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by blindshooter
Originally Posted by Steve
Originally Posted by 280Rem1
Originally Posted by Raeford
Originally Posted by MadMooner
Everybody has had it. Everybody is going to get it again.

I’m sure she’ll be fine.

This^^^
It has basically been reduced to the common 'cold'

Not quite.
It is kicking our arses here. Wife brought it home.
She says she thought it was allergies so decided to take no precautions. (stinking nurses) Five days later, diagnosed with Strep, THEN finally takes a C19 test... positive, seven days in. I am already screwed.
Was in Urgent Care yesterday but thinking ER today. The strep is out of control. NOTHING phases the pain... nothing! Prescription gargle ( numbing) did nothing, 800 mg IBu... nothing, Aleve + Tylenol... no help. Hydrocodone... no help. Hydrocodone plus 800 IBU... no relief! Can't believe this pain from sore throat/ears, unbearable.

If you've got strep they should have you on antibiotics. It's nothing to be screwing around with. My mom got rheumatic fever from strep and went through puberty in bed (a year). Ended up getting two heart valves replaced (one twice) and she still ended up dying from it a few months ago. Heart damage made her pass out and hit her head. Cumiden levels were sky high and she died from blood on her brain.

Rheumatic fever damaged my first wife's heart eventually killed her. She didn't make it through a heart valve surgery.

Blindshooter,

I think I remember you mentioning losing your wife, sorry for your loss.
Her passing away during surgery thinking/hoping she's going to be made better, only to pass away, gone forever. RIP

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Never had covid or the flue. I am just lucky.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Ever heard of Emergen C powdered vitamin drink packets?

I haven’t done cocaine in probably 15 years, but I cut a package of that stuff up into big rails and snorted a couple, in front of my idiot millennial staff, when I came down with the vids, to teach them something about living in fear.

Then I took some ivermectin. And got a lot of sun at the pool with my 6 year old daughter who was also sick at the time. And we were right as rain in no time.

Last edited by Mr_Harry; 06/28/22.
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
My wife got her first case last week as well, also works in a hospital.

Bristoe, did your wife get as unbearably bitchy as mine did, or was I just lucky?

Page 5 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

599 members (2500HD, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 163bc, 1lessdog, 16penny, 57 invisible), 2,068 guests, and 1,139 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,198
Posts18,465,978
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.