Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Jag, I hate to spoil it for you but not everything is about q.

Sometimes shìt just happens.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

GB1

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
Pretty soon the lib trolls who voted for her RINO opposition will be along to tell us that she can't reach across the isle and "get things done."🙄

If you're taking about BeanMan, he's not a liberal, he's not a troll, and he never said that.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Yeah, like 482 Quincidences. Like Trump ust having his last rally in Q Town the same time Que came back online and standing at the podium speaking and then accidently lifting his right arm up and drawing a Q in the air.

I did say accidently for your benefit, didnt I? wink

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I understand. When all you can see is dots it's hard to fathom that they're not all connected.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
We have separation of Church and State. Our Prez and Spkr of House claim to be practicing Catholics. Nothing could be further separated from the truth.

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
IC B2

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
Pretty soon the lib trolls who voted for her RINO opposition will be along to tell us that she can't reach across the isle and "get things done."🙄

If you're taking about BeanMan, he's not a liberal, he's not a troll, and he never said that.

He implied it when he said that words don't mean anything and he wants someone to accomplish something.

That's liberal speak. I've got him pegged.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Bullsh*t. If you had him pegged you wouldn't need to resort to juvenile name calling.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Some of the original colonies were Catholic, some were Protestant, some taxed the people to support their churches. Some outlawed churches other than their official one. The 1st was to eliminate those official churches and allow everyone to worship as they wished in any state without govt interference.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
The roster of stupid MF’s in DC is a mile long, but she’s very near the top. Her, AOC Greene, “the squad” Hank, Frederica. The fact that these clown shoes dummies get elected to that position speaks volumes about the voter base.

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
I think church revenues should be taxed.

U.S. government was established to represent citizens, NOT TO RULE OVER THEM.
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The power to tax is the power to destroy.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Lol, Are you afraid of God Goosey?

I believe separation of church and state are important but as in everything else the .gov does it's all fuqked up.

How about separation of State and Gay? no tax dollars for the Gay agenda?

Now Gooschiett will have nightmares.

Lol, I'm OK with that.....

Statistically Goosey has a bigger chance of choking to death with a dick stuck in his throat than he does dying from a heart attack from something Boebert said.

No way. She’s far too skilled at bobbin knobs to choke

"I Birn Quhil I Se" MacLeod of Lewis
I Burn While I See
Hold Fast MacLeod of Harris
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
As has been mentioned the first amendment’s establishment clause has nothing to do with the separation of church and state.

The latter is an idea pulled from a letter written by Thomas Jefferson to a Baptist minister assuring that concerned citizen that the state would not meddle in the affairs of the Church. It has nothing to do with the militant secularization incessantly cited by leftists.

Not that the OP cares. He’s just a jackass troll.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Goosey Goosey, your little self made world is imploding you poor dear.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
From our founding we have been a Christian nation our founders were all Christians. They were from different religious sects but Christianity defined our government. Atheists have slowly taken over both parties and waged war on any Christian that dares challenge their actions. Ask Judge Roy Moore how benevolent they are.
Simply stated Government cannot establish a religion. It does not mean religious symbols cannot be placed in government facilities. Congress has always started with a prayer but lately it has been bastardized by the Marxist leaders. We must change that.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by rainshot
From our founding we have been a Christian nation our founders were all Christians. They were from different religious sects but Christianity defined our government. Atheists have slowly taken over both parties and waged war on any Christian that dares challenge their actions. Ask Judge Roy Moore how benevolent they are.
Simply stated Government cannot establish a religion. It does not mean religious symbols cannot be placed in government facilities. Congress has always started with a prayer but lately it has been bastardized by the Marxist leaders. We must change that.
It's time you read up on the founding fathers. They were not all christian. Wilson, Morris, Madison, Hamilton, and Washington were neither Christians nor Deists, but rather supporters of a hybrid "theistic rationalism" Thomas Jefferson was unwaveringly a deist. John Adams and Benjamin Franklin both wrote details about their beliefs rejecting various aspects of mainline Christianity.

Music washes away the dust of everyday life
Some people wait a lifetime to meet their favorite hunting and shooting buddy. Mine calls me dad
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by chesterwy
The roster of stupid MF’s in DC is a mile long, but she’s very near the top. Her, AOC Greene, “the squad” Hank, Frederica. The fact that these clown shoes dummies get elected to that position speaks volumes about the voter base.
You are #StuckOnStupid

Politics is War by Other Means
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by kenjs1
We have separation of Church and State. Our Prez and Spkr of House claim to be practicing Catholics. Nothing could be further separated from the truth.

They are closer to the antichrist..

Catholics, my ass.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E

When the culture has embraced insanity, those who speak truth are considered insane.

Many people need to wake up to the fact that those we used to call “political opponents” have demonstrated they are the enemies of the Constitution, order, and general human flourishing.

Bold truth speakers are what we need. Limp-wristed pansies who’ll “work across the aisle for common sense _______” are unitparty hacks whose only loyalties lie in their own appetites.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by efw

When the culture has embraced insanity, those who speak truth are considered insane.

Many people need to wake up to the fact that those we used to call “political opponents” have demonstrated they are the enemies of the Constitution, order, and general human flourishing.

Bold truth speakers are what we need. Limp-wristed pansies who’ll “work across the aisle for common sense _______” are unitparty hacks whose only loyalties lie in their own appetites.

Careful, you are gonna trigger smoke pole.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

550 members (12344mag, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 16penny, 1lessdog, 10Glocks, 55 invisible), 2,228 guests, and 1,163 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,208
Posts18,466,125
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.