Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 10 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Has anyone heard from or talked with Bristoe lately?

Originally Posted by NVhntr
Last seen here 3 hours ago...

Sorry covtard vulture, you're outta luck.

GB1

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Originally Posted by GregW
This is a very embarrasing post. Uncomfortably embarrasing...

I musta missed something.

I don’t GAS if I get it, haven’t spent my life avoiding diseases, heck I even worked part time two years in a Mission Hospital in Africa where pretty much every communicable disease still going around was going around. Didn’t wear a mask tho.

Two people known to me personally died from this Covid crap, three if we count a member here. Others have reported long-term effects.

It ain’t about me, a mask might reduce communicability somewhat? OK, a fuggin mask in stores it is <“shrug”>

(Uh oh, the dreaded ‘Fire ridicule eek )

What worries me about this whole deal tho, OK, this engineered virus got loose accidentally from Wuhan, but now that it IS out, the Chicoms could potentially keep releasing variants to screw with the rest of us.

BirdFugker is not a afraid to double down on stupidity.

LOL

What an idiot.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by CashisKing
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by NVhntr
Last seen 3 hours ago...

Cemetery?

Damn you make me laugh sometimes!

Flave rules.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by wabigoon
My Doctor was convinced I had it.

They were convinced a lot of people with heart attacks, strokes and cancer not only had it but died from it too. wink

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
T
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
T
Another corona virus thread???

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc</div><div class=" class="post-image" style="height:auto!important;max-width:100%!important;"/>

I have one that looks just like it on my kitchen counter this morning.

taking zinc, vit d and vit c, took a hit of ivermectin 2 nights ago.

about twice a day I cough up something the consistency of liquid nails, other than that I am fine.

Last edited by KFWA; 06/29/22.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I don’t GAS if I get it, haven’t spent my life avoiding diseases, heck I even worked part time two years in a Mission Hospital in Africa where pretty much every communicable disease still going around was going around. Didn’t wear a mask tho.

Two people known to me personally died from this Covid crap, three if we count a member here. Others have reported long-term effects.

It ain’t about me, a mask might reduce communicability somewhat? OK, a fuggin mask in stores it is <“shrug”>

What worries me about this whole deal tho, OK, this engineered virus got loose accidentally from Wuhan, but now that it IS out, the Chicoms could potentially keep releasing variants to screw with the rest of us.

I'm not convinced it was an accidental release. Did someone release it to be malicious or did someone release it to warn the world of what China was doing. And, how does Joe Biden know there will be another release ? Does the WHO have a set of vaccinations for the elites and another set for the masses ? It appears Dr. Fauci has been working on this project for years along with our (his) Chicom friends. I hope the next president as the result of a fair and honest election cuts all ties to the Chicoms and Dr. Fauci.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Birdfugker is not a afraid to double down on stupidity.

LOL

What an idiot.

You are a guy of some notable abilities, but on the topic of Covid you’ve been blowing smoke since the beginning.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by KFWA
about twice a day I cough up something the consistency of liquid nails, other than that I am fine.

Just nose and throat and a bit of chest congestion for me, maybe five days. Didn’t take anything.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Yeah you got the Covid shot 2, then got 2 boosters and you are trying to figure out why you got the Covid.. well Dr faucii said if I get the shot I won’t get Covid. Hey I got Covid I better post this to 24hour let the boys know the Covid shot and boosters don’t work..

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
IC B3

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

LOL

What an idiot.

You are a guy of some notable abilities, but on the topic of Covid you’ve been blowing smoke since the beginning.

No you fell for the whole Covid shot bull chit will prevent me from getting Covid. You jumped on the huffy and peddled yo ass to the nearest free clinic in San Antonio said hit me with the juice pronto..

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Mr_Harry
Ever heard of Emergen C powdered vitamin drink packets?

I haven’t done cocaine in probably 15 years, but I cut a package of that stuff up into big rails and snorted a couple, in front of my idiot millennial staff, when I came down with the vids, to teach them something about living in fear.

Then I took some ivermectin. And got a lot of sun at the pool with my 6 year old daughter who was also sick at the time. And we were right as rain in no time.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Mr.Harry is hands down Ren50’s best sock puppet.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

LOL

What an idiot.

I disagree. He knew it was all bullshit from the very beginning, when most of us didn't know what to think. Give credit where it's due. He fuggin nailed it.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 79S
Yeah you got the Covid shot 2, then got 2 boosters and you are trying to figure out why you got the Covid..

Not difficult to figure out at all, whatever mutations I got the shots against weren’t the one I got.

If the shots have long term effects on me, sh$t happens, OTOH they ain’t gonna hurt anyone else and could help me not give it to others. I work in a building with a couple of thousand other people’s kids in it.

I sure didn’t get the shots on account of Faucci. , can’t stand the guy.

Hey I got Covid I better post this to 24hour let the boys know the Covid shot and boosters don’t work..

?? You have a problem with that? Why?

And Dude, bicycles rock, ‘specially when age is creeping up.

Last edited by Birdwatcher; 06/29/22.

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
thought he said

'I'd hit it'

[Linked Image from tunkuhalim.files.wordpress.com]

T R U M P W O N !

U L T R A M A G A !

C
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
C
It hit me last Friday. Pretty miserable for 3 days. Sore throat was worst of it but didn't last long enough to mention really. 4 days of Ivermectin, Quercetin, zinc, C, Pepsid. And Tylenol. Wife has it too, her third or fourth time. She's jabbed. I flipped them off. Friggin' Doctor called and wished I got it. I said why? They don't work! I passed on all the drugs he wanted to prescribe too. I should have asked what dodgey potions he had in mind. I'll pretend it's over tomorrow....

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 79S

LOL

What an idiot.

No you fell for the whole Covid shot bull chit will prevent me from getting Covid. You jumped on the huffy and peddled yo ass to the nearest free clinic in San Antonio said hit me with the juice pronto..

79S I agree with most of your political thoughts but Why get bent over somebody else choosing to get vaxed?

As long as someone doesn’t tell me that I have to get vaxed if they want to good on them. To me it’s going to be an annual flu shot and about that effective. If someone wants to take it, take it and if not don’t.

Birdwatchers about as interesting a person and easy to get along with as there is on this site. He brings a lot to the forum IMO. Why pick an argument over his vacation status as long as he isn’t picking one over yours?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by tikkanut
thought he said

'I'd hit it'

[Linked Image from tunkuhalim.files.wordpress.com]
That should be something everyone can agree on!

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
I had/have “it” now. Felt ran down Sunday and Monday. Watched a bunch of showtime and slept on and off. Yesterday, ate good meals, mowed the yard, today I couldn’t take anymore and went back to work. Stayed away from people.

Test popped positive, but could just as well have been 70 hr work weeks and 6 handles of Beam a month for the last 3 years finally caught up with me and I needed a couple days rest.

Page 6 of 10 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

610 members (1lesfox, 1beaver_shooter, 1234, 1eyedmule, 1Akshooter, 10gaugemag, 68 invisible), 2,477 guests, and 1,277 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,558
Posts18,453,692
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.