Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 13 of 117 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 116 117
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jaguartx
John, please, go back to being the great Anerican I always thought you were.

Please, dont push voting for dimocommies on us this fall.

In your hallucination you forget that Trump agrees with me.

You need some help.

Please get some.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

GB1

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by dassa
Originally Posted by Houston_2
This is just too easy !

1/2 dozen more Ignores and growing.

Thanks for the laughs, Ignor-ants !

Y’all rock!
It would probably be easier on you if you just quit coming here.

Boom. Bingo.

Hes too stupid to connect the dots. Its painfully obvious. He doesnt get it. Turds just really dont float upstream.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Originally Posted by jaguartx
John, please, go back to being the great Anerican I always thought you were.

Please, dont push voting for dimocommies on us this fall.

In your hallucination you forget that Trump agrees with me.

You need some help.

Please get some.

I always thought you could understand the meaning of Qs drop "Smoke and Mirrors".

Q said it was a necessary tactic. Why? To distract the snowflakes.

I never considered you a snowflake, John.

I Dindo Nuffin
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by Daveinjax
Turkey has already put the kibosh on Finland and Sweden joining NATO. John Burns is every bit the sick weasel that blowhard chief of staff is.

Somebody is not up to speed on current events. grin

John is Smart and Dave is a Dipschitt

Originally Posted by Reuters
MADRID, June 28 (Reuters) - Turkey has agreed to support Finland and Sweden's bids for NATO membership, NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg said on Tuesday.

"I am pleased to announce that we now have an agreement that paves the way for Finland and Sweden to join NATO," he told reporters on the sidelines of a NATO summit in Madrid.

"Turkey, Finland and Sweden have signed a memorandum that addresses Turkey's concerns, including around arms exports and the fight against terrorism," he added.

Killin Baby Seals. whomp whomp whomp
So they bribed Turkey. That’s great ! One step closer to nuclear war. John is stupid. Just because I went to work and haven’t caught up on the latest doesn’t make John smart. Russia is still winning and the British army is gay ! Literally !

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Turkey has already put the kibosh on Finland and Sweden joining NATO. John Burns is every bit the sick weasel that blowhard chief of staff is.

So they bribed Turkey. That’s great ! One step closer to nuclear war. John is stupid. Just because I went to work and haven’t caught up on the latest doesn’t make John smart. Russia is still winning and the British army is gay ! Literally !

Just typing "John was right" would have saved you time and angst.

Just Sayin.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J

Just typing "John was right" would have saved you time and angst.

Just Sayin.

Well, that would have been a lie. Hes not a lieberal, like you.

I Dindo Nuffin
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
This is just too easy !

Y’all rock!

Easier on ? Heh. I’m enjoying it, dassa.

You might be happier going to another thread or starting your own thread. Try it.

I’m hoping that you hang out here.
Why would I go to another thread. This one is hilarious at your expense. And it's made funnier because you can't see it since you have everyone on ignore.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by ribka
Mark LandlerEshe Nelson
By Mark Landler and Eshe Nelson
June 21, 2022
LONDON — Britain was hobbled on Tuesday by its largest railway strike in three decades, halting trains across the country, throwing travel plans for tens of millions of Britons and visitors into chaos, and setting off what union and government leaders warned could be a long summer of labor unrest.

With last-ditch talks between the transport union and the rail operator collapsing on Monday night, hundreds of trains ground to a halt for the first of three planned days of strikes. Most trains will also probably be halted on Thursday and Saturday, with disruptions rippling across the system for the entire week.

Damn, just damn!
Heading into the Independence Day weekend!

Oh, wait....

FJB & FJT
H
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
H
Biden announces at the NATO Summit permanent US troops and tech equipment for Poland and increased support for other eastern Nations.

H
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
H
This is just too easy !

Y’all rock!

Easier on ? Heh. I’m enjoying it, dassa.

You might be happier going to another thread or starting your own thread. Try it.

I’m hoping that you hang out here.
Why would I go to another thread. This one is hilarious at your expense. And it's made funnier because you can't see it since you have everyone on ignore.

My expenses! What a hoot, dassa.

Let’s put you with the rest of the junior high school gang so y’all can help support each other in your collective mental squalor.

This is too easy.

Laughing!

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Raeford
Mark LandlerEshe Nelson
June 21, 2022
LONDON — Britain was hobbled on Tuesday by its largest railway strike in three decades, halting trains across the country, throwing travel plans for tens of millions of Britons and visitors into chaos, and setting off what union and government leaders warned could be a long summer of labor unrest.

With last-ditch talks between the transport union and the rail operator collapsing on Monday night, hundreds of trains ground to a halt for the first of three planned days of strikes. Most trains will also probably be halted on Thursday and Saturday, with disruptions rippling across the system for the entire week.

Damn, just damn!

Oh, wait....

How many countries have an "Independence Day" BECAUSE of England?

Me

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
our cause

Clever

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Houston and Burnsie will come on again a brag what a great leader Biden iand EU leaders are with their self imposed sanctions. lol

The US collapsing and the Eu collapsing but Ol Joe is doing a great job ol footy

Winter is coming, and Europe may be out of gas when it arrives
Jun. 29, 2022 10:19 AM ETUNG, XME, XLE, WLK, LYB, BASFY, AA, MOS, UAN, CF, XOM, VET, NRT, SHELBy: Nathan Allen, SA News Editor
The gas pipeline with flags of Russia and EU
Dragan Mihajlovic/[bleep] via Getty Images

European natural gas prices continued to rise Wednesday, as Russian gas imports to the continent continued to fall. Prices for July delivery were up ~7.0% in early trading Wednesday, to the highest level seen since shortly following Russia's invasion of Ukraine. Morgan Stanley's lead commodities analyst Martijn Rats increased the bank's European natural gas price forecast by ~30% through spring. And Shell's (SHEL) CEO said Wednesday he sees a "problematic winter" in Europe.

In Q1 Europe imported ~30% of the world's LNG, according to Morgan Stanley, a more than 50% increase from 2021 and double pre-pandemic levels. LNG imports accelerated in Q2, as lockdowns in China allowed for reselling of contracted cargoes from Chinese NOCs to European utilities. The result, European natural gas inventories rose rapidly, calming markets and pressuring gas prices lower:

What's been less discussed in recent months, is the relationship between absolute EU inventory levels and the absolute volume of Russian imports. Were European gas inventories to return to 100% of storage capacity, ~100bcm, they would still only account for ~7 months of pre-pandemic Russian pipeline imports. With Russian pipeline import volumes down more than 75% from pre-pandemic levels, there's little chance of Europe reaching full storage ahead of winter:

The inventory and import dynamics suggest Shell's (SHEL) comment could be taken as a euphemism. Morgan Stanley increased it's price forecast for European gas to $41/mmbtu through Q1 2023; ~500% above pre-pandemic averages. Germany is warning of gas rationing, while EU Energy Commissioner Kadri Simson said Monday there may not be enough supply worldwide to replace Russian flows. Were the Kremlin to turn off exports completely, or even sustain currently reduced levels, Europe would either run out of natural gas (UNG) this winter or materially ration gas away from industrial sectors.

For investors, domestic natural gas producers like NRT (NRT), Vermillion (VET), Shell (SHEL) and Exxon (XOM) stand to benefit from higher prices. Thus far, Europe has been hesitant to actually increase domestic supply -- assuming the crisis spurs policy action, Shell (SHEL) and Exxon (XOM) could benefit from increased production at Groningen. Groningen is the largest natural gas field in Europe, but a field policy makers have slowly shut down for nearly a decade. A shift in energy security policy could see increased production and drilling throughout the continent, providing a tailwind to volume for producers, while increasing security and capping prices for consumers.

Perhaps more importantly, investors in non-EU natural resource companies would benefit from European natural gas rationing. CF Industries (CF) has already announced plans to shut a UK plant, and many eastern European fertilizer producers are likely to do the same if gas rationing ensues. A tailwind for US producers like CVR (UAN), Mosaic (MOS) and others. Alcoa (AA) shut an aluminum smelter in Spain earlier this year, and others are likely to do the same if Russia continues to pressure gas supply. The world's largest integrated chemicals complex sits in Germany and is owned by BASF (OTCQX:BASFY); the complex is completely dependent on cheap Russian energy supplies, and reduced production from the complex would benefit non-EU competitors like Lyondell (LYB) and Westlake (WLK).

For energy (XLE) and natural resource (XME) investors alike, reduced European supply tailwinds need to be balanced against reduced demand headwinds. The US economy shrunk in Q1, and the Atlanta fed "now cast" of economic growth estimates Q2 GDP will grow by only 0.3%. Suggesting even the US is on the edge of a technical recession. Assuming the Kremlin continues to weaponize EU energy supplies, Europe is likely to fall into a recession. Cyclical stocks have generally performed poorly in recessions. However, unlike most cycles, this cycle was not preceded by a glut of capacity expansion. Suggesting that natural resource prices could remain high, even as the global economy slows.

Last edited by ribka; 06/29/22.
H
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
H
Ohhh, my!

There’s calls within the UN to expel Russia for being a “Terrorist State”.

Keeps getting better, folks.

H
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Teal
Originally Posted by Raeford
Mark LandlerEshe Nelson
June 21, 2022

Damn, just damn!

Oh, wait....

How many countries have an "Independence Day" BECAUSE of England?

Numerous considering at one time the sun never set on its Empire but there’s a few left to do so within the Commonwealth Nations.

Highly Doubtful though.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Putin's Evil Orc Horde convinced NATO to get serious.

China put on notice.

Speeding up a decoupling with China, bet Xi loves how well Putin's murdering invasion is galvanizing the world.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
As if the commonwealth fahqs have any brains themselves.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Did you pay off the victims of your bankruptcy yet Johnny?

China put on notice.

Speeding up a decoupling with China, bet Xi loves how well Putin's murdering invasion is galvanizing the world.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D

China put on notice.

China put on notice.

So NATO is going to pre position more targets within easy range of Russian hypersonic missiles , NATO is going to boost budgets ( positive it will be far less than the rate of inflation) , and look at our new plan book ! Values ! Meanwhile China is laying the keel on another carrier and refining their already in service hypersonic missiles. Xi is quaking in his boots…with glee at the thought of Russia depleting NATO inventory. Russia is mopping up in the Ukraine and the American and European economies are in recession and the middle class destroyed. This is winning according to John Burns !

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
Page 13 of 117 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 116 117

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

582 members (219 Wasp, 1OntarioJim, 160user, 1234, 11point, 10ring1, 70 invisible), 3,030 guests, and 1,184 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,337
Posts18,468,690
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.