Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
H
HoodRN Offline OP
OP Offline
H
Hello,
I've seen a lot of interest in the regular Benneli Lupo but many people like myself was somewhat put off by its different 'Modern" looks. They now have Benneli BE.S.T rifles in 2 different camo patterns and in Walnut. I found myself LOVING the looks of the gun in Walnut really liking the looks of the 2 camo patterns. You can check out the walnut and 2 camo patterns and about the Crio metal treatment etc

I was very surprised to find myself loving the looks of a rifle by just a few changes. Does the look of the Walnut and 2 Camo patterns change anyone else's opinion of the appearance? I went from a pass to I want that rifle, especially the Walnut, 2nd the elevation 2 then 3rd the open country camo pattern.

https://www.benelliusa.com/rifles/best-lupo-bolt-action-rifle

GB1

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
No. I don't care for the futuristic look and 2 piece stock. You can have at it though. I'm more of a traditionalist I guess.

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
No thanks, can't put lipstick on a pig.

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Easy pass.

FÜCK Jeff_O!

MAGA
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
While I personally would not want one, if owning one would cause someone else to buy a hunting license and perhaps take a kid hunting, I’m all for them. Whatever gets folks in the woods or on the range is good for us. Go ahead, buy it!

IC B2

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Ugly as a hat full of ass holes.

S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
2 posts since joining in 2007, and you gonna tell us how nice a new rifle model is? Seems like deceptive marketing, to me.

N
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
N
Not for me. Too many odd lines, esp.the trigger guard.

NRA Life,Endowment,Patron or Benefactor since '72.
H
HoodRN Offline OP
OP Offline
H
I've followed for years, goes to show you how much of a difference I think the wood looks. I'm not affiliated with no one but myself. I just happen to have a hellva a lot more time on my hands than I've ever had since cathcing Covid. I've been an early shopper on Amazon since primarily a book store, would you like my Amazon username to see how many reviews I've left since I joined Amazon or since I joined Jesse's hunting pages? Let me know, I'll publically give you my usernames. There are a lot of people that lurk and enjoy reading forum posts. I'm not stuck to just here, but also enjoy Rockslide. If I was a marketer I wouldnt have just stated and asked questions about people's opinions about the looks of a rifle but some of the options that make this a better rifle and a different rifle called the best series as there are some unique and very usable features that gave it a different name the Lugo BE.S..T series. I am a Sucka for wood and my first post in 2007 was when I first got into Big game hunting with the 6.5x55 M965 Tikka I bought with a wood stock. My Grandfather rest his soul died about 2 years ago and had been hunting since childhood in the Ozark mountains and could never get himself to come unto any of the rifle or shooting forum. If he had posted on here would you have assumed it had to do with him being new to shooting? Your logic is flawed and the 2 things are not mutually exclusive. Damm I asked for people's opinions because I had never had my interest swung so fareley based on some cosmetic changes. I probably will continue to view 24 hour campfire but the other reasons I post it because of people like yourself. Something like Black's art said about ass holes.

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by HoodRN
I've followed for years, goes to show you how much of a difference I think the wood looks. I'm not affiliated with no one but myself. I just happen to have a hellva a lot more time on my hands than I've ever had since cathcing Covid. I've been an early shopper on Amazon since primarily a book store, would you like my Amazon username to see how many reviews I've left since I joined Amazon or since I joined Jesse's hunting pages? Let me know, I'll publically give you my usernames. There are a lot of people that lurk and enjoy reading forum posts. I'm not stuck to just here, but also enjoy Rockslide. If I was a marketer I wouldnt have just stated and asked questions about people's opinions about the looks of a rifle but some of the options that make this a better rifle and a different rifle called the best series as there are some unique and very usable features that gave it a different name the Lugo BE.S..T series. I am a Sucka for wood and my first post in 2007 was when I first got into Big game hunting with the 6.5x55 M965 Tikka I bought with a wood stock. My Grandfather rest his soul died about 2 years ago and had been hunting since childhood in the Ozark mountains and could never get himself to come unto any of the rifle or shooting forum. If he had posted on here would you have assumed it had to do with him being new to shooting? Your logic is flawed and the 2 things are not mutually exclusive. Damm I asked for people's opinions because I had never had my interest swung so fareley based on some cosmetic changes. I probably will continue to view 24 hour campfire but the other reasons I post it because of people like yourself. Something like Black's art said about ass holes.

So you are sad because most of us think it's ugly as fu ck? Or that we were totally honest with you? Want me to send you a trophy where everyone is a winner????

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by HoodRN
Hello,
I've seen a lot of interest in the regular Benneli Lupo but many people like myself was somewhat put off by its different 'Modern" looks. They now have Benneli BE.S.T rifles in 2 different camo patterns and in Walnut. I found myself LOVING the looks of the gun in Walnut really liking the looks of the 2 camo patterns. You can check out the walnut and 2 camo patterns and about the Crio metal treatment etc

I was very surprised to find myself loving the looks of a rifle by just a few changes. Does the look of the Walnut and 2 Camo patterns change anyone else's opinion of the appearance? I went from a pass to I want that rifle, especially the Walnut, 2nd the elevation 2 then 3rd the open country camo pattern.

https://www.benelliusa.com/rifles/best-lupo-bolt-action-rifle

It has a very modern/futuristic look to it. I agree with you, I like walnut the best. I also like the integral rail on top for scope mounting. It is not exactly my cup of tea, but it definitely challenges the norm and things like can produce good stuff going forward. Ignore the negative comments, they are just trying to get you upset.

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
I initially didn’t care for the looks of them, and haven’t bought one. However, I’ve had such good luck with the Benelli shotguns that I use for waterfowl and upland hunting that I’ve thought about trying one out. If only they made them in Stainless…

Last edited by Alex38; 07/01/22.
H
HoodRN Offline OP
OP Offline
H
No buddy is sad over here, everyone has their opinion and I respect that, what you like is what you like. But just because I haven't posted hardly at all doesn't mean I don't follow the forums both here and on other forums. I usually find the answers to my questions on forums by Googling the question and adding forum at the end. Just because someone is lurker on the forums rather a regular posters doesn't necessarily mean they ignorant or a schill. The tradition of hunting and shooting is slowly being endangered over time by hunting not getting passed down to other generations. While I'm not "sad" about his comment, in which he just made a comment without it even being focused on the question might be taken more harshy by a young brand new person that's just getting into hunting or shooting. I started this thread because I thought the original Lupo was ugly as hell and I kinda was shocked at how much I changed my mind through mostly cosmetic changes. I interested if that had occurred among others.
I didn't even go into some of the innovative features that other companies might pick up in the future that would benefit hunters. I'm a Tikka man and a 6.5x55 fan. Really looking for my next rifle in a 6.5 PRC. My top choice was the veil wideland, but now my interest is in the Tikka T3x Ember.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

83 members (300_savage, 264mag, 6mmCreedmoor, 13 invisible), 1,565 guests, and 785 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,175
Posts18,465,435
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.