Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Joe likes America's Governor.

link to story

By Jack Phillips June 29, 2022

Podcaster Joe Rogan revealed he would support Republican Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis for the 2024 presidential election because of the governor’s stance on personal liberties.

When discussing the 2024 election with actress and former MMA fighter Gina Carano, Rogan suggested he would not support President Joe Biden, prompting Carano to inquire about who Rogan might support in two years.

“Ron DeSantis would work as a good president,” Rogan said in response. “What he has done for Florida has been admirable.”

Rogan made note of the mainstream media criticism against DeSantis during the COVID-19 pandemic.

“Ultimately, he was correct,” Rogan remarked about DeSantis’s policies. “He was correct when it comes to, like, deaths. He was correct when it comes to protecting our vulnerable populations. He was correct in terms of distribution of monoclonal antibodies, and he was furious when the government tried to pull those. They were trying to pull very effective treatments.”

Experience the best way to read The Epoch Times online. Try our free app for a limited time.

“You know, he is not perfect. He’s a human being,” Rogan said. “But what he’s done is stand up for freedoms.”

Rogan also said there was “some weird gaslighting” where some people “equated freedom and saying the word ‘freedom’ to, like, right-wing bigotry and hate,” adding, “It’s so strange.”

It’s not clear, however, if DeSantis will even run for president. The Florida governor has made few public comments on a possible 2024 bid, and several weeks ago, told Fox News that he’s focused on running his state.

In 2021 and 2022, Rogan was the subject of an intense campaign to cancel his popular Spotify podcast following his comments about COVID-19 and having taken ivermectin to treat the virus. At one point, singer-songwriter Neil Young said he would pull all of his music from the streaming service if Rogan wasn’t de-platformed.

Spotify in March rolled out disclosures around COVID-19 following the Rogan boycott calls.

“I’m not trying to promote misinformation, I’m not trying to be controversial,” Rogan said at the time. “I’ve never tried to do anything with this podcast other than to just talk to people.”

And in February, Rogan criticized CNN after the network’s pundits attacked him on-air for taking “horse dewormer” because of his ivermectin treatment. While ivermectin is often given to livestock, the drug has been used to treat various parasites in people for decades.

Some COVID-19 patients, including very ill ones, have said the drug alleviated their symptoms. A study released in March 2022 found ivermectin is linked to fewer deaths than remdesivir, another drug given to COVID-19 patients.

Earlier this month, Tesla CEO Elon Musk suggested he would vote for DeSantis if the governor runs for the nation’s highest office. It came as Musk announced he voted for Rep. Mayra Flores (R-Texas) in a recent congressional election, saying it’s the first time he’s voted for a Republican.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
GB1

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
It's hard for me to care. Rogan dabbles and dribbles here and there, musing along the way, but he doesn't seem to have any real ethos about anything.

I really don't understand his appeal. YMMV

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
It's hard for me to care. Rogan dabbles and dribbles here and there, musing along the way, but he doesn't seem to have any real ethos about anything.

I really don't understand his appeal. YMMV
I mostly agree with your first paragraph.

I rarely watch his podcast but his appeal is that he’s a great interviewer.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Who is Joe Rogan and why should I GAF about who he supports? DeSantis does seem like a good choice but I want Trump to get elected a third time.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Who is Joe Rogan and why should I GAF about who he supports? DeSantis does seem like a good choice but I want Trump to get elected a third time.
C'mon bro even judman knows who Joe Rogan is.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Raferman
C'mon bro even judman knows who Joe Rogan is.
Not only does he know who he is but he claims that he whipped Rogans ass once in the 6th grade😂

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I have never listened to Joe Rogan. Not once. I would like to see Donald Trump in the Whitehouse one more time followed by 8 years of Ron DeSantis. That is my political dream starting in 2024. If every State followed Florida's example, we would have no democRAT party.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
Rogan supported Bernie Sanders last time. His instincts aren't the best.

Tarquin
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by Tarquin
Really.

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
I'm not sure someone who can't be bothered to vote gets to make that comment and be taken seriously.
That said, yeah.......Bernie sucks almost as bad as apathy.

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Pot meet kettle.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
He's a low IQ retard.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
🤪🤣🤡

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
I love Trump, and I’d vote for him over Desantis (which won’t happen because it’s going to be one or the other going for it), but the fact is Desantis has the better/best chance of getting into the White House, because he’ll carry more votes. Maybe SO many, that they can’t even steal it from him with anything - dominion, mules, any/all fraudulent chicanery. Part of that is what you see in moderates or whatever you want to call them like Rogan and Musk, publicly speaking their support for him. Those two oeople, however you may feel about them, carry so much weight in the minds of dipschitts who don’t even begin to understand who or what they are voting for, that it you can’t ignore the opportunity to take advantage of it. In the interest of getting this sinking nation’s head back above water. It’s critical, really. Take the STRONGEST HORSE.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Triage, at this point.

To put it mildly.

Desantis has the BEST chance of LIFE

Last edited by Mr_Harry; 06/29/22.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Lmao, you commie pos.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
I am neither a Rogan fan, nor a detractor. Don't listen to his podcasts unless he has a guest I'm interested in hearing, like when he had Dr Robert Malone on. And, I have no idea why he's so popular. I just thought it was interesting that he said he would back Ron DeSantis this time around. Knew he was a Bernie backer last time. Thought that was a pretty big leap.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Joe Rogan is no Rush Limbaugh.... don't think I will take him seriously

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Who is Joe Rogan and why should I GAF about who he supports? DeSantis does seem like a good choice but I want Trump to get TO SERVE a third time.

BINGO. Its coming. He serves Bidets last 2 years and then runs again legally in 24, gets 4 more and serves his legal 10.

Making America Great Again.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Who is Joe Rogan and why should I GAF about who he supports? DeSantis does seem like a good choice but I want Trump to get TO SERVE a third time.

BINGO. Its coming. He serves Bidets last 2 years and then runs again legally in 24, gets 4 more and serves his legal 10.

Making America Great Again.
C'mon man, just try and get a little reality into your thought process. JFC/Hallucinations

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

716 members (10gaugemag, 12344mag, 1234, 10Glocks, 10ring1, 01Foreman400, 72 invisible), 3,280 guests, and 1,253 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,269
Posts18,467,332
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.