Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 10 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by JoeBob
I don’t think Trump or his people need to say anything to anybody. If they think they can convict him, they should charge him with something and let’s see how that goes down with the rest of the country.

They will never charge him, they just want to smear him...Charging him would open up Discovery and subpoenaing witnesses that would have to Testify in a court of law and actually risk perjury and be cross examined by Trump's lawyers, and then people would start hearing how much of a scam this whole thing is..

Last edited by Ramdiesel; 06/29/22.
GB1

N
Campfire Regular
Online Happy
Campfire Regular
N
Originally Posted by Tarquin
Dunno, but it sounds serious....

Trump Is In Deep, Deep, Deep, Deep Trouble
by John Podhoretz

The testimony this afternoon of Cassidy Hutchinson, the aide to Trump chief of staff Mark Meadows, cannot be dismissed. If what she has testified to, sworn under oath, is not countered or contradicted by Meadows or Trump’s White House counsel Pat Cippolone—either under oath themselves or eventually before a grand jury—then there is a credible criminal case that Trump violated the law in ways not dealt with by the second impeachment, and from which he would not be shielded by executive privilege. It’s possible her memory is faulty, or that she is a fantasist and that none of this happened. But she has reported directly on things that went on inside the White House and around the Oval Office on January 5 and January 6 that go beyond the merely circumstantial.

The case the January 6 committee is building in a far more painstaking manner than anyone could have expected is that Trump knowingly encouraged the formation of and participated in the forward deployment of a crowd he knew was armed. He was told so on January 6. We also know now that Trump had told Meadows to make contact on January 5 with Roger Stone and Michael Flynn, both of whom were communicating with the Proud Boys and the Oath Keepers—some of whose leaders have been charged with seditious conspiracy. We also know that Meadows told Hutchinson he was going to go to the suite personally but she either changed his mind or he did and he called instead. What was said on the call we do not yet know.

Hutchinson testified that Trump was told by the Secret Service they were making the crowd at the rally on January 6 go through magnetometers because they were armed. Trump was angered by this, something she knew because she was “in the vicinity of a conversation where I overheard the president say something to the effect of, ‘You know, I don’t f-ing care that they have weapons. They’re not here to hurt me. Take the f-ing mags away. Let my people in. They can march to the Capitol from here. Let the people in. Take the f-ing mags away.’”

He also wanted to drive to the Capitol in the lead and physically tussled with the Secret Service in his SUV when they weren’t going to do so because they could not guarantee his safety. She testified that Cippolone told her if Trump marched to the Capitol, “We’re going to get charged with every crime imaginable.” And she reported Meadows saying of the chant to hang Vice President Mike Pence that Trump “doesn’t want to do anything,” and that “he thinks Mike deserves it. He doesn’t think they’re doing anything wrong.”

You’re going to hear people call this “hearsay.” It is not hearsay. It is direct testimony of contemporaneous things said in Hutchinson’s earshot about events that were taking place while she was listening.

And here’s the rub for Trump. He has so far been protected by Meadows and Cippolone because they have refused to testify to the committee under claims of executive privilege—that Congress does not have the power to force them to speak about their direct conversations with the president or the actions they may have taken under his direct authority because the executive branch is not subordinate to the legislative branch. But they can testify if they choose. If they do not, they will, in essence, be allowing Hutchinson’s testimony to stand. If they do, and they do not say everything she said was a lie, her testimony will stand and be bolstered by them. And if they testify and say their recollections of the days were different, they will have to report in what way they were different—and will not be able to refuse to answer questions they find uncomfortable.

But if they do remain silent and Hutchinson’s testimony is not somehow rebutted, they can be made to testify if Attorney General Merrick Garland convenes a grand jury on the basis of the revelations of the January 6 committee and subpoenas them. Failure to testify under those conditions will lead to prison time.

I did not think this day would come. I have said as much on our podcast many times. But as a result of the bombshells today, there’s no question now that Donald Trump is staring down the barrel of an indictment for seditious conspiracy against the government of the United States.

And I haven’t even gotten to the possible witness tampering!

John Podhoretz is the editor of Commentary.

She's a liar. Unless you are a total suck ass lefty listen to a guy who had the job and knows the agents involved. Good Lord get some common sense.

https://rumble.com/embed/v17ttxl/?pub=72g05

N
Campfire Regular
Online Happy
Campfire Regular
N
Originally Posted by smokepole
I have it on good authority that Trump's already at Gitmo, having tea with Hilary.

You're smoking something in Colorado...

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
You go girl !!! You got him now !!! LOL.

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

He who has braved youths dizzy heat dreads not the frost of age.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
If the facts she described are true then that's very bad for Trump. Question is whether Meadows and Cippolone will waive executive privilege to rebut her. If she is lying you would expect them to waive and rebut.
...................Well they ARE NOT TRUE because the 2 ss agents in the car (the beast) are WILLING to testify that her account is completely false......

Another LIE about Trump totally debunked.....IN FACT, the guy she said that told her that story,,,denied telling her that story.

Torq-eee............The Jan 6 committee is a scam, a fraud and full of lies. Ya know why? Because this proceeding IS NOT allowing for ANY cross examinations, not allowing any opposing witnesses to be called and that full committee all voted to impeach Trump.......This has a pre- determined outcome in order to keep Trump off of any 2024 ballot.

The demCRAPS do not care about the rule of law nor the Constitution.

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

IC B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Tarqueen desperately trying to justify his vote for Joe Biden.

LOL

What a fugkin' loser.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by Ramdiesel
Originally Posted by JoeBob
I don’t think Trump or his people need to say anything to anybody. If they think they can convict him, they should charge him with something and let’s see how that goes down with the rest of the country.

They will never charge him, they just want to smear him...Charging him would open up Discovery and subpoenaing witnesses that would have to Testify in a court of law and actually risk perjury and be cross examined by Trump's lawyers, and then people would start hearing how much of a scam this whole thing is..

This is an event that will become a prominent piece of history as a reminder to anyone who might challenge the regime of what happens when you do so.

The Reps who may have been tempted have heard it loud & clear and those were few and far between.

Those who remain to speak truth are only that much more offensive and must be more forcibly threatened and we’re seeing that here as well as in the pres.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Squidge
Originally Posted by Jerry_Lundegaard
Funny thing, Trump was never in “The Beast”. He left the rally in a SUV. Her whole testimony is shredded.

https://brentcates.substack.com/p/cassidy-hutchinson-just-punked-america

What allegedly happened in the SUV isn`t relevant and it was hearsay, it was the testimony about letting armed supporters into the rally and requesting the metal detectors be taken down that has the J6 committee buzzing.
Really, more hear-say testimony from an already discredited witness.

Why would Trump authorize 20K NG troops (Pelosi refused BTW) then order the Metal Detectors removed?
That’s right, he wouldn’t.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
They got nothing, yet again, and made fools of themselves (and the media whores) trying to peddle it to cover up the huge fuggin’ disaster in the White House. Gas and groceries will be issues in November, unless we go to war.

What fresh Hell is this?
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Salmon has spoken

The deal is therefor done

FJB & FJT
IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
She also lied about being the author of THE NOTE.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by NoDak
Originally Posted by smokepole
I have it on good authority that Trump's already at Gitmo, having tea with Hilary.

You're smoking something in Colorado...

You're right, what was I thinking?

Trump don't drink tea.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

B
BLG Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
She said "something to the affect of" so many times in her testimony. Plausible deniability and hearsay. That way she can say it was what she thought she heard without perjuring herself.

It's all BS

Clyde

The liberal mind is an endless black hole of stupidity.
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by deflave
Tarqueen desperately trying to justify his vote for Joe Biden.

LOL

What a fugkin' loser.

Astute analysis on both points.

Montana MOFO
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Yay, yet another Stormy Daniel’s. How many has our leftist OP clung to tenaciously until they completely fell apart?

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Yay, yet another Stormy Daniel’s. How many has our leftist OP clung to tenaciously until they completely fell apart?

Or HRC emails and BO's birth certificate. Lots to wring our hands about.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
If the facts she described are true then that's very bad for Trump. Question is whether Meadows and Cippolone will waive executive privilege to rebut her. If she is lying you would expect them to waive and rebut.
Her lies have already been discredited by witnesses to the events.

If true, great, but I've not read that and the article suggests otherwise. Do you have a source?

National Review

That would be a good start. They also need to rebut her claim that Trump said he knew they were armed but wanted the metal detectors taken down nonetheless. Potentially, that is very damning. This is where I come back to my basic complaint about DJT: stupid, egomaniacal mother effer. JFC! There is a lot more at stake (MAGA) than his damned ego needs. mad

Impressive just how stupid you leftrats are, it is all a lie if one piece of it is a lie. She was Meadows aid not Trumps.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Bottom line: the demo-pukes are the ones in deep schit. That's why these turds are floating around. SSDD.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by RiverRider
Bottom line: the demo-pukes are the ones in deep schit. That's why these turds are floating around. SSDD.

Can smell their fear.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by BLG
She said "something to the affect of" so many times in her testimony. Plausible deniability and hearsay. That way she can say it was what she thought she heard without perjuring herself.

It's all BS

Clyde
True, she’s been coached by the best. You could see her trying to remember exactly what she had she had been told to memorize.

"I was born in the log cabin I helped my grandfather build"
Page 7 of 10 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

200 members (260madman, 338reddog, 360bull, 1_deuce, 30Gibbs, 264mag, 31 invisible), 1,336 guests, and 1,080 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,219
Posts18,447,459
Members73,899
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.