Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Cassidy Hutchinson's testimony already falling apart. According to NBC's Peter Alexander, Secret Service Agents have come forth to repudiate the claim that her testimony is completely untrue. Uh oh! Left caught in another lie.

Tweet
See new Tweets
Conversation

Peter Alexander
@PeterAlexander
🚨 A source close to the Secret Service tells me both Bobby Engel, the lead agent, and the presidential limousine/SUV driver are prepared to testify under oath that neither man was assaulted and that Mr. Trump never lunged for the steering wheel.
6:24 PM · Jun 28, 2022·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/peteralexander/status/1541910389289635841

and

https://news.yahoo.com/secret-agents-prepared-testify-trump-125704689.html?fr=sycsrp_catchall

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
BP-B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Kabuki Theater.

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I don't doubt it but I'll just make one observation. If someone from NBC came out saying they had people willing to corroborate her testimony the denunciation of the leftist lying MSM would go on for several pages.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Can we get Salmon, ID on the line to confirm?

FJB & FJT
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Isn’t there a bulkhead between the front seats and rear of that limo? Unless Trump rode in the front seat how could he lunge for the wheel?

IC B2

hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by smokepole
I don't doubt it but I'll just make one observation. If someone from NBC came out saying they had people willing to corroborate her testimony the denunciation of the leftist lying MSM would go on for several pages.

For sure. Had the SS Agent come out and said "I can corroborate everything she said as true". Cheney and Co. would start building the gallows to Hang Trump on.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
She also lied about being the author of THE NOTE

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Liz Cheney Defends Cassidy Hutchinson After Secret Service Agents Reportedly Refute Her Testimony

https://www.thewrap.com/liz-cheney-cassidy-hutchinson-secret-service-agents/

U.S. Rep. Liz Cheney says she has no doubts about the truth behind Cassidy Hutchinson’s Jan. 6 committee testimony after Secret Service agents reportedly refuted her story about former President Donald Trump’s behavior that day.

The committee’s not going to stand by and watch her character be assassinated by anonymous sources and by men who are claiming executive privilege,” Cheney said of the former White House aide.

Hmm, SS Agents offering to testify are now hiding behind Ex Privilege, interesting take.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Liz needs to swing. It didn't have to be that way for her, she chose it. Pure evil, just like her daddy.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by steve4102
Liz Cheney Defends Cassidy Hutchinson After Secret Service Agents Reportedly Refute Her Testimony

I want to see them testify, and hear what they say.

IC B3

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
The Jan.6 commitee and truth are total strangers.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The way Cassidy was testifying, I just assumed for sure she was in the car with Trump when it all went down, she described the sequence of events in such vivid detail........turns out she wasn't even there......what a surprise!

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Don’t hold your hand over your ass waiting

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by poboy
The Jan.6 commitee and truth are total strangers.

Strangers? They friggin hate each other!

Government is like a baby: An alimentary canal with a big appetite at one end and no sense of responsibility at the other. - Ronald Reagan

For why should my freedom be judged by another man's conscience? - 1 Corinthians 10:29
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Don’t hold your hand over your ass waiting

Must be a Minnesoty thing.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It’s not a “lie” if she is just repeating hearsay, unless she lied about being told the story. OTOH, since she’s clearly one of the team, she can lie 1000 times and get away with it, unless a new Congress goes after her later.

What fresh Hell is this?
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Hat, its beginning to look like she was a plant by Mark Meadows and the Q team as part of one of many traps to embarrass the MSM and DNC and Jan 6 committee and to show the public Trump told the truth when he said fake news were liars and anti American.

Now even the NBC journalist Alexander is telling the Jan 6 Committee to drop this crap as US Intel agencies are telling him this isnt working out as they planned and they better drop it before it destroys the DNC.

The Q drops last week asked if they wanted to play a game AGAIN.

Evidently they did and she came forward as a BLOCKBUSTER WITNESS with new info.

All the major MSM jumped on the Ds BS narrative without doing the most rudimentary research.

The Ds and MSM stepped in the trap once again. It appears Hutchison knew what she was doing when she said Trump was in the Beast instead of the SUV and soon after the worlds MSM plastered the news about big bad Trump the SS was ready to prove to the world the stupidity and duplicity of the MSM and gall of this committee.

She sucked Cheney into exposing her apparent lack of objectivity in hugging up with Cheney.

There is a reason all with a clue can see through this stupid BS play by the J 6 Committee. The fact the DNC couldn't see how obvious this was is because they ard desperate. As Que said, "people do strange things when they are desperate".

This is turning into a real gotcha by Trump and the Patriots.

Read the large print from Peter Alexander below.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Ha. Cheney thought she did a good job. Desperation leads to derangement.

Julie Kelly, contributor to the WSJ, The Hill and several other big rags.

And what was overlooked by all? There was no mention ever as to what laws Trump was to have broken In this.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Doesn't matter, the accusation and headline has already been printed.........and now he has to take the time and energy to clear his name. Time to get on offence.

A true sportsman counts his achievements in proportion to the effort involved and fairness of the sport. - S. Pope
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
The Contempt Mordor on the Potomac holds against the Founding Principals under which we’ve operated for 2OO +Years just keeps Escalating..
They care not about the Destruction of the Republic or the Social Fabric which is protected under the Founding Documents ..
As we stand by in total Disbelief..

Roll Them or They Roll You

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Don’t tell Tarqueen it will upset his anti Trump agenda.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
400 members (1lesfox, 300jimmy, 160user, 257 mag, 1lessdog, 12344mag, 41 invisible), 2,083 guests, and 916 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,594
Posts18,398,021
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.