-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 14
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It's working perfectly if your goal is to break America. Those people aren't stupid, they just have a different objective than you or I do.

LOL
GB1

E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by Blackheart
All you mouthy "alphas" {LMAO} on here all the time spouting off about what really needs to be done yet nobody does a fuggin thing but run their mouths and lord knows you never will.

What exactly have you done then?

Show us how you out Alpha the Alphas.

Maybe just the top 5 things. I’m sure there is much more than that…

E
ERK Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
E
The 40 percent that support the Dems do not care about gas prices. They are welfare rats who are housed and feed with no need for a car. Nothing hurts them except other lowlifes.
It’s the working more rural and suburban people who suffer.
And by the way screw JOE. Edk

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by Teal
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Hope he does.

Make people see what emotional votes and stolen elections get them.
You're a fuggin idiot. Lotta people that didn't vote Dem and believe/know the election was stolen would be hurt by it. High fuel prices hurt country folks more than city folks and everybody knows which way they tend to vote.

Freedom ain't free!

Sometimes the patriot has to suffer to get the point across to the dumbfuqks.

When fuel gets expensive enough for trucks to not deliver goods the city folks will start to die off, things will change.
People are already suffering more than enough with fuel prices and inflation..

No they're not. This is, at best, a pimple. Mildly annoying. People aren't suffering until the riots happen and I don't mean BLM.
You stupid fuuck. I'm already seeing things I've never seen before in my 60 years. Long lines at the food banks like I've never seen before. The church in town giving away free boxed lunches curb side to help people out and the line of cars stretch half way down main street. These folks didn't vote for this yet they pay a higher price than the city fuucks who did.

Nawww - that's not happening. You're "misremembering" things in your advanced boomer age.

People are more inconvenienced and things "aren't as easy" but they're not really suffering yet. You and your generation should NEVER confuse standing in line for a hand out and NEEDING it. You are the free shiit type. Need or not.

And I live in rural area, cows outnumber people 10-1 in my county - we don't even have a food bank or give aways at Church. It simply ain't that bad, on average, for everyone. None of us voted for this either but we're getting by - not suffering. Unless you consider "not as good as before" as the threshold for "suffering".

That's exactly right. Nobody is "suffering." They're inconvenienced, but they're not suffering. Gas prices aren't going to go down. They're going to go up.

Camp is where you make it.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Hope he does.

You're a fuggin idiot. Lotta people that didn't vote Dem and believe/know the election was stolen would be hurt by it. High fuel prices hurt country folks more than city folks and everybody knows which way they tend to vote.

Freedom ain't free!

When fuel gets expensive enough for trucks to not deliver goods the city folks will start to die off, things will change.

No they're not. This is, at best, a pimple. Mildly annoying. People aren't suffering until the riots happen and I don't mean BLM.
You stupid fuuck. I'm already seeing things I've never seen before in my 60 years. Long lines at the food banks like I've never seen before. The church in town giving away free boxed lunches curb side to help people out and the line of cars stretch half way down main street. These folks didn't vote for this yet they pay a higher price than the city fuucks who did.

Nawww - that's not happening. You're "misremembering" things in your advanced boomer age.

People are more inconvenienced and things "aren't as easy" but they're not really suffering yet. You and your generation should NEVER confuse standing in line for a hand out and NEEDING it. You are the free shiit type. Need or not.

And I live in rural area, cows outnumber people 10-1 in my county - we don't even have a food bank or give aways at Church. It simply ain't that bad, on average, for everyone. None of us voted for this either but we're getting by - not suffering. Unless you consider "not as good as before" as the threshold for "suffering".
Listen dipshyt you don't know a thing about me. I lost my home and nearly everything I owned to a flood in 2006. I've actually been homeless as a result. I didn't live in a flood zone so had no flood insurance. Had to replace everything, including a nearly paid for home and rebuild my entire life. Believe me I know about suffering. After you've done similar you can school me up on it.

IC B2

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by efw
All you mouthy "alphas" {LMAO} on here all the time spouting off about what really needs to be done yet nobody does a fuggin thing but run their mouths and lord knows you never will.

I'm not the one on here spouting off about it daily.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by ERK
The 40 percent that support the Dems do not care about gas prices. They are welfare rats who are housed and feed with no need for a car. Nothing hurts them except other lowlifes.
Exactly.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by efw

Ummmmm

FJB & FJT
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by Raeford
Originally Posted by efw

Ummmmm

Right??

I am MAGA.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Muffin
SOOOOooooo!

Release oil from the SPR......... AND reduce Production.........

Could anything be MORE Moronic????

You can't make up the crap these Green idiots are proposing. Let me be clear that they are using "Green" to line their pockets. They are nothing more then murderous traitors to the principles this country was built on.

IC B3

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by ERK
Exactly.

They dont vote.

You guys need a demographics lesson. There is no Conservative Majority that is suffering.

I am MAGA.
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by Fireball2
It's working perfectly if your goal is to break America. Those people aren't stupid, they just have a different objective than you or I do.

Serious question...

Exactly what are your "Objectives"...

I am NOT being a smartazz in this...

Really... is your goal to:

"Make a million dollars?"

"Build a beautiful house for your wife?"

"Hunt/fish 365 days a year?"

--------------------------------------

This NOT a shot at your Roy... it is a question I have asked 100 people in the past 100 days.

What is your Objective? Your Dream?

95%+ cannot answer... Seriously.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by efw

This thread demonstrates differently.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hope he does.

Freedom ain't free!

Listen dipshyt you don't know a thing about me. I lost my home and nearly everything I owned to a flood in 2006. I've actually been homeless as a result. I didn't live in a flood zone so had no flood insurance. Had to replace everything, including a nearly paid for home and rebuild my entire life. Believe me I know about suffering. After you've done similar you can school me up on it.

So what did voting for Obummer/Hitlery/PedoBiden get you??

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by ERK
Exactly.

They dont vote.

You guys need a demographics lesson. There is no Conservative Majority that is suffering.
Here as everywhere it's predominantly city fuggs who vote Democrat. Those city fuggs who do work don't have to drive far and many use public transportation. The powers that be know this and they know their policy will put the brunt of the hurt on rural folks who vote Republican.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by efw

This thread demonstrates differently.
Not at all dummy. You don't see me participating in the constant "civil war is coming" threads and/or boasting about how I'm preparing for it.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by ERK
Exactly.

You are both right...

The Constitution that is HATED... is the very safety net that provides for them/you.

Drop the Constitution... and the Safety Net fails... and PURE ANARCHY occurs.

Most folks are not gonna like that much...

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Oil prices are falling today.

Crude Oil
-4.19(-3.82%)

Quando omni flunkus moritati
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by ERK
Exactly.

They dont vote.

Here as everywhere it's predominantly city fuggs who vote Democrat. Those city fuggs who do work don't have to drive far and many use public transportation. The powers that be know this and they know their policy will put the brunt of the hurt on rural folks who vote Republican.

Is 'oil' heat still a big thing in the NE?

FJB & FJT
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Hope he does.

Freedom ain't free!

Lol. Again- they're inconvenienced at best. The long line has more to do with "hey, free stuff" vs "I need this". It is not, YET, that bad on average for people. Simply isn't. All there is too it. Today ain't 2006.

Me

Page 4 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

555 members (10ring1, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 160user, 007FJ, 49 invisible), 2,245 guests, and 1,149 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,606
Posts18,454,857
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.