Originally Posted by Blackheart
Originally Posted by Teal
Originally Posted by 12344mag
[quote=rockinbbar]Hope he does.

Make people see what emotional votes and stolen elections get them.
You're a fuggin idiot. Lotta people that didn't vote Dem and believe/know the election was stolen would be hurt by it. High fuel prices hurt country folks more than city folks and everybody knows which way they tend to vote.

Freedom ain't free!

Sometimes the patriot has to suffer to get the point across to the dumbfuqks.

When fuel gets expensive enough for trucks to not deliver goods the city folks will start to die off, things will change.
People are already suffering more than enough with fuel prices and inflation..

No they're not. This is, at best, a pimple. Mildly annoying. People aren't suffering until the riots happen and I don't mean BLM.
You stupid fuuck. I'm already seeing things I've never seen before in my 60 years. Long lines at the food banks like I've never seen before. The church in town giving away free boxed lunches curb side to help people out and the line of cars stretch half way down main street. These folks didn't vote for this yet they pay a higher price than the city fuucks who did.

Nawww - that's not happening. You're "misremembering" things in your advanced boomer age.

People are more inconvenienced and things "aren't as easy" but they're not really suffering yet. You and your generation should NEVER confuse standing in line for a hand out and NEEDING it. You are the free shiit type. Need or not.

And I live in rural area, cows outnumber people 10-1 in my county - we don't even have a food bank or give aways at Church. It simply ain't that bad, on average, for everyone. None of us voted for this either but we're getting by - not suffering. Unless you consider "not as good as before" as the threshold for "suffering".
Listen dipshyt you don't know a thing about me. I lost my home and nearly everything I owned to a flood in 2006. I've actually been homeless as a result. I didn't live in a flood zone so had no flood insurance. Had to replace everything, including a nearly paid for home and rebuild my entire life. Believe me I know about suffering. After you've done similar you can school me up on it.

Originally Posted by gonehuntin
So what did voting for Obummer/Hitlery/PedoBiden get you??

An electric powered “mountain scooter”

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
GB1

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by ERK
The 40 percent that support the Dems do not care about gas prices. They are welfare rats who are housed and feed with no need for a car. Nothing hurts them except other lowlifes.
It’s the working more rural and suburban people who suffer.
And by the way screw JOE. Edk
Exactly.

They dont vote.

You guys need a demographics lesson. There is no Conservative Majority that is suffering.
Here as everywhere it's predominantly city fuggs who vote Democrat. Those city fuggs who do work don't have to drive far and many use public transportation. The powers that be know this and they know their policy will put the brunt of the hurt on rural folks who vote Republican.

They tend more Republican but it's not overwhelming.

I am MAGA.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Raeford
Originally Posted by ERK
The 40 percent that support the Dems do not care about gas prices. They are welfare rats who are housed and feed with no need for a car. Nothing hurts them except other lowlifes.
Exactly.

They dont vote.

You guys need a demographics lesson. There is no Conservative Majority that is suffering.
Here as everywhere it's predominantly city fuggs who vote Democrat. Those city fuggs who do work don't have to drive far and many use public transportation. The powers that be know this and they know their policy will put the brunt of the hurt on rural folks who vote Republican.

Is 'oil' heat still a big thing in the NE?
Yes it is. More so for rural folks as many cities have natural gas lines. I expect a lot of working rural folks who don't burn wood are going to have trouble keeping their homes heated this winter. My dad burns 1200 - 1400 gallons of fuel oil in an average winter.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
That will be when the noise starts, when people are cold & hungry.
NG is going to be through the roof too.

FJB & FJT
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by Whiptail
Oil prices are falling today.

Crude Oil
-4.19(-3.82%)

Oil prices are. Gas prices are not.

Camp is where you make it.
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Hope he does.

You're a fuggin idiot. Lotta people that didn't vote Dem and believe/know the election was stolen would be hurt by it. High fuel prices hurt country folks more than city folks and everybody knows which way they tend to vote.

Freedom ain't free!

When fuel gets expensive enough for trucks to not deliver goods the city folks will start to die off, things will change.

No they're not. This is, at best, a pimple. Mildly annoying. People aren't suffering until the riots happen and I don't mean BLM.
You stupid fuuck. I'm already seeing things I've never seen before in my 60 years. Long lines at the food banks like I've never seen before. The church in town giving away free boxed lunches curb side to help people out and the line of cars stretch half way down main street. These folks didn't vote for this yet they pay a higher price than the city fuucks who did.

Are you mad because you have to stand in line now?
We don't need it yet dipshyt but keep raising prices and we might.

The hell you say?! Theres enough deer, squirrel, rabbit, and possums roaming them thar mountains and enough bluegills in the pond to keep you fat an happy furever! What the hell does gas matter to a country boy like you? Everything you need is right outside that single wide door.

Gonna have to get a hell of a lot pricier before you worry anyhow - you got enough ching in savings to buy any brand new, used Jeep Cherokee you want.

...Money gets thin enough WORKING always helps, little tip from your Uncle hillestadj.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by tzone
Originally Posted by Whiptail
Oil prices are falling today.

Crude Oil
-4.19(-3.82%)

Oil prices are. Gas prices are not.

It take a while to show up at the pump but gas futures prices are also down.

RBOB Gasoline Continuous Contract
OPEN
Last Updated: Jun 30, 2022 at 11:40 a.m. EDT
Delayed quote
$3.543 -0.1803 -4.87%

Quando omni flunkus moritati
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by akrange
Some people don’t understand that in a Republic Consensus is something that’s brought on by Pain from time to time..
Take Dumbware they are going to feel great pain for what they didn’t do decades ago..
Soon We’ll have Consensus but it could be at a Very High Level of Pain…
Depends on People’s Stubbornness..

Or ability to fly above the pain, $$$.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by ERK
Exactly.

They dont vote.

They tend more Republican but it's not overwhelming.
Weak.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by hillestadj
The hell you say?! Theres enough deer, squirrel, rabbit, and possums roaming them thar mountains and enough bluegills in the pond to keep you fat an happy furever! What the hell does gas matter to a country boy like you? Everything you need is right outside that single wide door.

Gonna have to get a hell of a lot pricier before you worry anyhow - you got enough ching in savings to buy any brand new, used Jeep Cherokee you want.

...Money gets thin enough WORKING always helps, little tip from your Uncle hillestadj.

Well, he taint wasted any money on dental work.. So there's that.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B3

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by hillestadj

Well, he taint wasted any money on dental work.. So there's that.
You are confused as usual. I'm not a toothless, cousin fuggin, inbred Southerner. And as for hilledork, yes my freezers are still full of game and fish.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Meanwhile, in Biden's Department of Energy, the new Assistant Secretary for Spent Fuel and Waste has moved into his office.

If you think this photo was taken inside a mental hospital, think again.

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Just fabulous!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
That's just wrong.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Hope he does.

Freedom ain't free!

Are you mad because you have to stand in line now?
We don't need it yet dipshyt but keep raising prices and we might.

Hell if it'll help you out I can loan you some money, Heck we could even take up a collection for ya if it's that bad.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Stickfight
Meanwhile, in Biden's Department of Energy, the new Assistant Secretary for Spent Fuel and Waste has moved into his office.

If you think this photo was taken inside a mental hospital, think again.

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

Ummm, the Biden Administration is a mental hospital......

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
And here I always thought potatoes were one of the easiest things to grow. I used to grow enough potatoes, carrots and onions so that I had enough when combined with my venison to last me all winter. Hanged the potatoes in burlap sacks down in the cellar and they'd last for months. Carrots and onions were tied in bunches by their tops with baling twine and hung in the cellar too. Potatoes are best when fresh out of the ground so used to leave them in the ground as long as possible, dig one hill at a time and use those up before digging more. We don't grow them anymore as I try to avoid eating too many carbs.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Those in the food lines were getting stuff before gas got expensive….

Why? Because it’s free.

Not out of necessity or need.

Just afraid someone is gonna get something they can’t.

I live in a rural county. Middle class for the most part.

Of course, some wealthy, some dirt poor.

I haven’t seen any slowing down.

No one is parking the jacked up f250 diesels @ $5.50 / gal.

Wanna see how bad folks are suffering??

Check out the interstates this weekend….
Check out the local lakes….

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Lol. Again- they're inconvenienced at best. The long line has more to do with "hey, free stuff" vs "I need this". It is not, YET, that bad on average for people. Simply isn't. All there is too it. Today ain't 2006.
The food bank has been there for as far back as I can remember so the free shyt has been there. The long lines haven't. I've never seen this before nor have I seen the church handing out free lunches curbside in the 60 years I've been here.

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
Originally Posted by BigDave39355
Those in the food lines were getting stuff before gas got expensive….

Why? Because it’s free.

Not out of necessity or need.

Just afraid someone is gonna get something they can’t.

I live in a rural county. Middle class for the most part.

Of course, some wealthy, some dirt poor.

I haven’t seen any slowing down.

No one is parking the jacked up f250 diesels @ $5.50 / gal.

Wanna see how bad folks are suffering??

Check out the interstates this weekend….
Check out the local lakes….

This is pretty much spot on. I do think the increase in the cost of tires and fuel is slowing the jack ass driving that we tend to see by the diesel guys.

Page 5 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

72 members (35, 10Glocks, 14idaho, 6mmbrfan, 280shooter, 2500HD, 6 invisible), 1,560 guests, and 699 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,599
Posts18,454,520
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.