Hop To
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Feed the homeless to the hungry
Win Win

My biggest fear is when I die my wife will sell my guns for what I told her they cost.
BP-B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
This is an exemplary target audience for a trial euthanasia project. Want lib support? Call it “Compassionate Late Term Abortion”, they’ll be all in…

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Put them in work camps. They'd get clean and be forced to do labor in order to be released.

Simple, harsh, effective.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The mentally ill shouldn't be on the streets but we aren't going to spend the money to warehouse them.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
The only taxpayer-provided housing they should get is a prison cell. That's if they test positive for drug use; someone simply down on their luck and in between jobs/homes will find a way out of the predicament. Like "broken windows" policing, if we were to incarcerate people for minor drug offenses we'd have far fewer major drug offenses to deal with.

The biggest problem our country has is not systemic racism, it's systemic stupidity.
IC B2

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by KFWA
The mentally ill shouldn't be on the streets but we aren't going to spend the money to warehouse them.

Please define "Mentally Ill"...

Thanks...

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
What a [bleep].

Please show many one problem the government has made better.

"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined.”

Patrick Henry
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Everybody wants to shut down the reservations.

You want them people moving in next to you?

I am MAGA.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
No, homeless shelters are available to most, but they refuse. Why? Because the shelters have rules about drug usage and a curfew. They would much rather be high than warm - that’s the nature of addiction and only they can fix it.

Yours in Liberty,

BL
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Make the mandatory minimum sentence for drug dealing death…

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Ben_Lurkin
No, homeless shelters are available to most, but they refuse. Why? Because the shelters have rules about drug usage and a curfew. They would much rather be high than warm - that’s the nature of addiction and only they can fix it.

This^^^^^
I've watched them work all day, roofing, running a shovel or whatever and piss it all away that night and sleep in a graveyard. Get up and steal somebodies stuff for more dope.

Start over the next day. Rinse and repeat until jail or they die.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Ben_Lurkin
Nah, that depends on the climate. San Francisco the weather is easy, Minneapolis the weather will kill you quick.

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
Make the mandatory minimum sentence for drug dealing death…
Amen!

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
Just like a problem bear, quit feeding it and it will go away.
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by shootbrownelk
The Government can't house the homeless, every motel/hotel room is being used to house illegal aliens. They are a priority in Slo-Joe's administration.
You can have illegals or you can have homeless Americans. You just can't have both. It appears that Joe and the Ho like the illegals more than the homeless Americans.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by ConradCA
The vast majority of homeless are drug addicts and alcoholics. The receive welfare but choose to spend their rent money on booze and drugs. We should take the potion of their benefits intended for housing (50%?) and ensure that is spent on hosing.

To do this all welfare payments should be divided into two approximately equal parts. One part should be given to a government agency who will spend it to provide housing and the second part would be paid to the beneficiary. This would end the financial benefit of being homeless and encourage them to leave the streets.

The solution to homelessness and substance abuse is called JOBS you fugking moron.

When there are lots of JOBS there is less substance abuse.

Money does bring happiness and productivity despite what some commie cock suckers want everyone to believe.

You're Welcome,
Flave

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Put them in work camps. They'd get clean and be forced to do labor in order to be released.

Simple, harsh, effective.

In Africa. I'm guessing there is a tribal warlord who'd take a one time $500 a head fee to to house them and "feed" them. Sure he might feed them to the crocs, but whatever.

W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
Most homeless people are mentally ill, hard to help them, sad as it is.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by wabigoon
Most homeless people are mentally ill, hard to help them, sad as it is.

Please define "Mentally Ill"...

Thanks...

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by 30338
Take the money spent in Ukraine and aggressively start treating drug addictions. Or keep sending it to Ukraine and to hell with our addicts. I hate going to Denver for anything these days. Thousands upon thousands of drug addicts lining the streets.

The problem is so bad that I am convinced it takes a pretty good distribution management system to get that many drugs to that many homeless. Be interesting to unravel who is behind that system.

We've spent trillions on drug addiction. The problem is that there are alway grifter middlemen that always get most of the money.

Treatment or prison. pretty simple. Majority do not want treatment because they enjoy getting high. Its that simple. The honest one will tell you that

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
115 members (338reddog, 10gaugemag, 444Matt, 300_savage, 17 invisible), 1,363 guests, and 686 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,588
Posts18,397,856
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.