Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 14 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 13 14
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
BP-B2

E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by Blackheart
So obviouly the consensus of the campfire "Alphas" {LMAO} is to bring the pain to the poor, rural, Republican voters so that they will start the impending civil war and the campfire "Alphas" {LMAO} don't have to do anything but keep flapping their gums about it on the internet. I'm shocked, just shocked I tell ya ! LOL

You would know

E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by steve4102
Well, another thread shot in the ass.

12 pages and hardly a single mention pertaining to the Biden Administration plan to cut oil production.

Blackfart is a CIA phych-op!

T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
Biden is just a dumb SOB and sucks as a parent and as a person. How the he'll do you approve more spending when the country is dead azz broke and $30 trillion in debt. The only way out of this mess is to get rid of the freeloaders and deadbeats.

Life is good live it while you can.
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Teal
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Hope he does.

Make people see what emotional votes and stolen elections get them.
You're a fuggin idiot. Lotta people that didn't vote Dem and believe/know the election was stolen would be hurt by it. High fuel prices hurt country folks more than city folks and everybody knows which way they tend to vote.

Freedom ain't free!

Sometimes the patriot has to suffer to get the point across to the dumbfuqks.

When fuel gets expensive enough for trucks to not deliver goods the city folks will start to die off, things will change.
People are already suffering more than enough with fuel prices and inflation..

No they're not. This is, at best, a pimple. Mildly annoying. People aren't suffering until the riots happen and I don't mean BLM.
You stupid fuuck. I'm already seeing things I've never seen before in my 60 years. Long lines at the food banks like I've never seen before. The church in town giving away free boxed lunches curb side to help people out and the line of cars stretch half way down main street. These folks didn't vote for this yet they pay a higher price than the city fuucks who did.

What is wrong with this picture.

How f*cked up do you have to be to pay $5/gal of gas, drive your vehicle to get a free happy meal, then wait in line forever with the engine running, then drive all the way back home.

Them folks is a stupid as it gets.
I've watched them do it you stupid fugg. They pull up with the window down and somebody hands them a box. Takes but a few seconds and they're on their way. Don't think anybody's waiting in line for long.

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
How many places ahead of you were they in line?

Me

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by efw
So obviouly the consensus of the campfire "Alphas" {LMAO} is to bring the pain to the poor, rural, Republican voters so that they will start the impending civil war and the campfire "Alphas" {LMAO} don't have to do anything but keep flapping their gums about it on the internet. I'm shocked, just shocked I tell ya ! LOL

You would know
All you big tough campfire alphas with your constant talk of civil war just impress the hell out of me with your bravery, patriotism and toughness while you sit on your asses banging your keyboards and wait for some poor sap to do your dirty work. I'm just shivering with fear and admiration. LOL

N
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
N
We live in the Natural gas payload here in Pennsylvania. There was a huge NG liquification project called New Fortress LNG that was supposed to liquify NG and send it by rail car to a terminal in New Jersey. Construction was started but the project is now stopped & scrapped thanks to Biden and these three companies working for Biden who do his lawsuit dirty work: PennFuture, the Clean Air Council, and the Sierra Club.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by efw

You would know
All you big tough campfire alphas with your constant talk of civil war just impress the hell out of me with your bravery, patriotism and toughness while you sit on your asses banging your keyboards and wait for some poor sap to do your dirty work. I'm just shivering with fear and admiration. LOL

The only thing that bothers you is today being the last day of your special month.

Me

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
I was at the store across the street.

IC B3

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
"81 million" voters need to suffer greatly for their sin of voting for PedoBiden.
Hmm...

Don't think that "81 mil" actually exists, other than in the cyber world and out of a Xerox machine.

Trump's 74 mil is real, probably low counting the ones they negated or "lost".

And the MSM keeps saying, it's all "the big lie".

DF

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Raeford
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Maybe it's your technique.

Are there other sources besides TGP?

Like Q
Please God, noooo.

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by efw

You would know

The only thing that bothers you is today being the last day of your special month.
What's special about it ?

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

You're wealthy then?
At least in the eye of those across the street?

FJB & FJT
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by efw
Well, another thread shot in the ass.

12 pages and hardly a single mention pertaining to the Biden Administration plan to cut oil production.

Blackfart is a CIA phych-op!
Geesus get a grip. You're going to knock jag out of his top conspiracy nut position.

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B

You're wealthy then?
Not wealthy but I don't need food.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Hope he does.

Make people see what emotional votes and stolen elections get them.
You're a fuggin idiot. Lotta people that didn't vote Dem and believe/know the election was stolen would be hurt by it. High fuel prices hurt country folks more than city folks and everybody knows which way they tend to vote.

Freedom ain't free!

Sometimes the patriot has to suffer to get the point across to the dumbfuqks.

When fuel gets expensive enough for trucks to not deliver goods the city folks will start to die off, things will change.
People are already suffering more than enough with fuel prices and inflation..

No they're not. This is, at best, a pimple. Mildly annoying. People aren't suffering until the riots happen and I don't mean BLM.
You stupid fuuck. I'm already seeing things I've never seen before in my 60 years. Long lines at the food banks like I've never seen before. The church in town giving away free boxed lunches curb side to help people out and the line of cars stretch half way down main street. These folks didn't vote for this yet they pay a higher price than the city fuucks who did.

What is wrong with this picture.

How f*cked up do you have to be to pay $5/gal of gas, drive your vehicle to get a free happy meal, then wait in line forever with the engine running, then drive all the way back home.

Them folks is a stupid as it gets.
I've watched them do it you stupid fugg. They pull up with the window down and somebody hands them a box. Takes but a few seconds and they're on their way. Don't think anybody's waiting in line for long.
Well you said the line was 1/2 mile long, at stop and go @2MPH TOPS, they are indeed sitting “for long” and burning more gas than the price of the Happy Meal

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by efw

You would know

What's special about it ?

Your little rainbow flags and such. All those companies change their logo so you feel "loved".

Me

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

You're wealthy then?
Not wealthy but I don't need food.

It's all relative, no?

FJB & FJT
Page 7 of 14 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
716 members (10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 11point, 12344mag, 17CalFan, 160user, 91 invisible), 2,717 guests, and 1,291 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,695
Posts18,399,890
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.