Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 14 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 13 14
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
I never said anything about a half mile Bozo. The whole main street business district isn't that long.

BP-B2

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Teal
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Originally Posted by efw
So obviouly the consensus of the campfire "Alphas" {LMAO} is to bring the pain to the poor, rural, Republican voters so that they will start the impending civil war and the campfire "Alphas" {LMAO} don't have to do anything but keep flapping their gums about it on the internet. I'm shocked, just shocked I tell ya ! LOL

You would know
All you big tough campfire alphas with your constant talk of civil war just impress the hell out of me with your bravery, patriotism and toughness while you sit on your asses banging your keyboards and wait for some poor sap to do your dirty work. I'm just shivering with fear and admiration. LOL

The only thing that bothers you is today being the last day of your special month.
What's special about it ?

Your little rainbow flags and such. All those companies change their logo so you feel "loved".
I don't know what you're talking about and neither do you. You just keep waiting for those poor rural folks to get desperate enough to do the heavy lifting for you and everything'll be fine.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by efw
So obviouly the consensus of the campfire "Alphas" {LMAO} is to bring the pain to the poor, rural, Republican voters so that they will start the impending civil war and the campfire "Alphas" {LMAO} don't have to do anything but keep flapping their gums about it on the internet. I'm shocked, just shocked I tell ya ! LOL

You would know
All you big tough campfire alphas with your constant talk of civil war just impress the hell out of me with your bravery, patriotism and toughness while you sit on your asses banging your keyboards and wait for some poor sap to do your dirty work. I'm just shivering with fear and admiration. LOL

The only thing that bothers you is today being the last day of your special month.

Your little rainbow flags and such. All those companies change their logo so you feel "loved".
I don't know what you're talking about and then neither do you.

It's ok, this is a safe place for your PRIDE to come out.

Me

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
To many, 'wealth' is merely a warm, dry bed and provided for loving family.

Maybe we've lost our way.

WTF, am I channeling Gus?

Last edited by Raeford; 06/30/22. Reason: WTF

FJB & FJT
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by efw

You would know

I don't know what you're talking about and then neither do you.

It's ok, this is a safe place for your PRIDE to come out.
Aren't you supposed to be working now skippy ?

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Nope

Me

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
I never said anything about a half mile Bozo. The whole main street business district isn't that long.

You did say 'long line'.

FJB & FJT
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Raeford
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by ERK
The 40 percent that support the Dems do not care about gas prices. They are welfare rats who are housed and feed with no need for a car. Nothing hurts them except other lowlifes.
It’s the working more rural and suburban people who suffer.
And by the way screw JOE. Edk
Exactly.

They dont vote.

You guys need a demographics lesson. There is no Conservative Majority that is suffering.
Here as everywhere it's predominantly city fuggs who vote Democrat. Those city fuggs who do work don't have to drive far and many use public transportation. The powers that be know this and they know their policy will put the brunt of the hurt on rural folks who vote Republican.

Is 'oil' heat still a big thing in the NE?

Over $5/gal.

I'd guess the average is 3-500 gallons/year.
Maybe higher. 300 might be a bottom number on a small home.
Only used it a couple years in a 12x60 tin can. 300/yr in that.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
You're nothing but a bunch of pussies just hoping and praying things will get painful enough for somebody else so they'll do what you're too cowardly and lazy to do. You'll never do a damn thing but bitch like a bunch of old women and everybody knows it including you. "Alphas" my ass.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by ERK
The 40 percent that support the Dems do not care about gas prices. They are welfare rats who are housed and feed with no need for a car. Nothing hurts them except other lowlifes.
It’s the working more rural and suburban people who suffer.
And by the way screw JOE. Edk
Exactly.

They dont vote.

You guys need a demographics lesson. There is no Conservative Majority that is suffering.
Here as everywhere it's predominantly city fuggs who vote Democrat. Those city fuggs who do work don't have to drive far and many use public transportation. The powers that be know this and they know their policy will put the brunt of the hurt on rural folks who vote Republican.

Is 'oil' heat still a big thing in the NE?

Over $5/gal.

I'd guess the average is 3-500 gallons/year.
Maybe higher. 300 might be a bottom number on a small home.
Only used it a couple years in a 12x60 tin can. 300/yr in that.
Your winters ain't exactly rough in southern pa. Too soft, fat and lazy to cut firewood ?

IC B3

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

You did say 'long line'.
There was never a line at all until recently. Now it stretches a block. Last month catholic charities did a food giveaway in a neighboring town. They never did that around here before in my lifetime. My buddy who lives there said the town was swamped and there must've been 200-300 cars waiting in line.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

I knew that Sumbïtch didn't always wear Dog Killin" Steel Toes!

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
You're nothing but a bunch of pussies just hoping and praying things will get painful enough for somebody else so they'll do what you're too cowardly and lazy to do. You'll never do a damn thing but bitch like a bunch of old women and everybody knows it including you. "Alphas" my ass.

Lol. Right. You're advocating for open warfare while sitting in your gimp suit complaining about how the free soup run out before you got to the front of the line. Your pride rights were violated.

You don't do what needs being done until it's time. It's not time yet because, honestly, there isn't enough real suffering going on. There's hardly some inconvenience. Bout it.

You're the guy that wants someone else to shoot someone because they called you a bad name basically. Minor transgression, unable to handle things yourself and complain that others, who are worried about larger things "on the horizon" but not here today won't fight for you.

Me

E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E

The layers of irony and occasions of self incrimination are too numerous to tell.

You’re amazing.

Keep it up!!

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

Lol. Right. You're advocating for open warfare while sitting in your gimp suit complaining about how the free soup run out before you got to the front of the line. Your pride rights were violated.

You don't do what needs being done until it's time. It's not time yet because, honestly, there isn't enough real suffering going on. There's hardly some inconvenience. Bout it.

You're the guy that wants someone else to shoot someone because they called you a bad name basically. Minor transgression, unable to handle things yourself and complain that others, who are worried about larger things "on the horizon" but not here today won't fight for you.
Like I said before clown boy, it ain't me on here advocating/talking about it all the time.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Like I said before clown boy, it ain't me on here advocating/talking about it all the time.

Right - but like all parasites you'll gladly take the benefits of it happening. Or, more likely, you'll hide while everyone else does the heavy lifting - when its time. Of course, so long as it don't interfere with your bitching and "stories on the TV".

Me

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by efw

The layers of irony and occasions of self incrimination are too numerous to tell.

You’re amazing.

Keep it up!!
I realized years ago that the lot of you are full of nothing but hot air. There's no point wasting bandwidth on something you know damn well you'd never do so you should quit deluding yourselves. Instead your hopes rest on things getting bad enough for others so that they might someday do what you never will. Openly hoping for that is a disgusting display.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

Right - but like all parasites you'll gladly take the benefits of it happening. Or, more likely, you'll hide while everyone else does the heavy lifting - when its time. Of course, so long as it don't interfere with your bitching and "stories on the TV".
I'd just as soon live out the rest of my days in peace.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
To many, 'wealth' is merely a warm, dry bed and provided for loving family.

Maybe we've lost our way.

WTF, am I channeling Gus?

Sounds like it. haha

MAGA
E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by efw

You’re amazing.

Keep it up!!
I realized years ago that the lot of you are full of nothing but hot air. There's no point wasting bandwidth on something you know damn well you'd never do so you should quit deluding yourselves. Instead your hopes rest on things getting bad enough for others so that they might someday do what you never will. Openly hoping for that is a disgusting display.

The utter lack of self awareness is just incredible.

Are you a bot?

Page 8 of 14 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
281 members (257 mag, 1lessdog, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 2UP, 10Glocks, 26 invisible), 1,804 guests, and 941 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,593
Posts18,397,951
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.