Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
LOL...

The logging and fishing and farming and transportation... and other stuff/industry (that is OIL DEPENDENT) will capitulate WAY BEFORE $200 barrel oil.

"Soccer Mom Karen" may bitch about $5 gas, but it is 1% of her monthly budget.

NOT 40%

Local fishermen friends pop off $1,800 every day they light up the CATs...

Dat be a whole lotta fish there are needing to catch at $1.50 or $2 a pound.

Ya think "Soccer Mom Karen" is ready for $35 fish sticks for the kiddos?

Or a $15 Happy Meal?

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

GB1

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by tikkanut
biden = worthless POS

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

I stole that... Thanks

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

kwg020 Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
I want to throw this link in about the ballot count in Maricopa County Arizona. I will say it again, if we don't get 2020 figured out the same thing will happen again in 2922 and 2024.
kwg

https://uncoverdc.com/2022/06/29/pr...of-widespread-election-fraud-in-arizona/

This is just a portion of the investigation.

However, the most stunning revelation of the evening referenced how profoundly the 2020 election was allegedly subverted because of the pandemic. Runbeck printed the ballots for many elections, including Maricopa. Pulitzer explained:

“We got no Runbeck records. We got no postal records for some reason for the roughly 2,545,000 voters mailed 4,089,000 ballots. That means Runbeck printed over 4,089,000 ballots. We don’t have an answer for that. That is why ballot cracking is key.”

But here is where the information becomes really interesting. News of the pandemic began to emerge in early 2020. However, Pulitzer points out that the first holiday they told us to all stay home was on the 4th of July. In August, many states decided to go with mail-in ballots. He then refers to something odd that Runbeck did in March and another odd thing the Post Office pulled in April.

“Runbeck placed the largest order in the world ever for ballot envelope stuffing machines on March 1—How did they know? I have the order and everything.

Our United States Post Office has what’s called a mail cover system. This is how when somebody sends anthrax to the president; you’re able to track it. And our Postal Service, when that comes in and goes on the conveyor belt, it snaps the front and back photo and it’s automatic. Those records are kept for six years—for investigational work like we do.

As soon as Runbeck ordered, the machines our United States Post Office stopped its mail cover program—on April 1. It undid it from six years and changed it to 30 days. Let the election run, let Biden get installed, and then turned it back on. We do not have the physical evidence trial. That’s what I was telling you. This is the highest levels of the government. This is how far it goes.”

Last edited by kwg020; 06/30/22.

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by kwg020
And while one can speculate how much longer Democrats can continue the "Jan 6" dog and pony show as the entire economy implodes around them, how America will vote in November when gas is double digits should not be a mystery to anyone.
[/b]

It matters not who votes; all that really matters is who counts the votes.

And that won't be the GOP.......................

Hope I'm wrong.

MM

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
200 Dollar a Barrel ain’t going to be Sustainable the Destruction to the Economy on the Demand Side would be Unbelievable..
Inflation would also come crashing down cuz we’d all be Washed Out ..
Soccer Moms would be Working the Street Corners for their very survival..
The Rep0 Man would be taking away everything they Have ..
Even the ones that can survive won’t find much comfort in it..
All that will be left is a Footnote in History of the Glorious Day of the Soccer Mom ..

IC B2

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by rem shooter
Originally Posted by duck911
MOST WON'T CARE...........

[Linked Image]
I dont know about Maine or Penn. but i find it funny that very liberal states NY,Conn and Mass . feel the pain of high heating oil prices ,as they should ,since those states vote very liberal people into state and national offices ,they deserve to pay for their choices

the "liberal parts of NY ain't the parts using heating oil. those are the deep red upstate parts..the smal family farms and apple orchards etc.

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Originally Posted by ratsmacker
Originally Posted by wabigoon
What founding father warned about getting involved in Europe's quarrels?
Washington.
We'd all be speaking German!! German I tell you! German!
Yeah sure, the Germans would have come right across the Atlantic and busted our ass.

Maybe you were being sarcastic?

Last edited by Hastings; 06/30/22. Reason: added last sentence

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by slumlord
I have no idea about heating oil. Dont know what it is, always heard about it but nada.
We always burned white oak and hickory
Like a boss
That's is the way I heat the house but my tractor runs on heating oil. Is it true that $200 dollar crude means the crude costs $4.75 before it is cooked?

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Hastings
That's is the way I heat the house but my tractor runs on heating oil. Is it true that $200 dollar crude means the crude costs $4.75 before it is cooked?

Do what?

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Kwg020: FJB!
FMB!
Everything that senile, drug addled, greedy, anti-American, son of a bitch touches turns to schit!
That includes his mammy appointee to the Supreme Court of the United States of America.
The citizens of the United States will be INCREDIBLY poorly served by that cretin - I am CERTAIN.
$200.00 a barrel oil - I hope not!
But with china joe and his ho at the helm anything negative is possible.
Sheesh.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

IC B3

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Originally Posted by ratsmacker
Originally Posted by wabigoon
What founding father warned about getting involved in Europe's quarrels?
Washington.
We'd all be speaking German!! German I tell you! German!
Yeah sure, the Germans would have come right across the Atlantic and busted our ass.

Maybe you were being sarcastic?
Yeah, I don't telegraph my sarcasm, but yeah it was.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JGRaider

Do what?
A barrel of oil is 42 gallons I think. $200 crude would cost $4.75 a gallon before it is refined if my arithmetic is right. Sometimes I get fouled up figuring like the time I said a 1 inch rain on an acre was 1 million gallons when I meant 40 acres. One of our observant members straightened me out with a private message. How embarrassing.

Anyway if it starts out at $4.75 a gallon I wonder what the gas and diesel will cost per gallon.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
That would all depend of if they had time to switch over to the Freedom For Ukraine! blend or not.

I am MAGA.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Another 60 Billion to Ukraine to get the war ramped up to $250 a barrel. Slava Ukraine!!

Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Kwg020: FJB!
FMB!
Everything that senile, drug addled, greedy, anti-American, son of a bitch touches turns to schit!
That includes his mammy appointee to the Supreme Court of the United States of America.
The citizens of the United States will be INCREDIBLY poorly served by that cretin - I am CERTAIN.
$200.00 a barrel oil - I hope not!
But with china joe and his ho at the helm anything negative is possible.
Sheesh.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Bolsheviks control all three branches of government. They're going to do as much damage to America and Russia as they can while they're there. Of course, the deep state is the real power broker. But Republicans try to keep the deep state's damage as reasonable as possible.

The Democrats in power now have no boundaries. They're allowing the deep state to run wild.

Boiled down to the elements, it's Satanic.

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Bolsheviks control all three branches of government. They're going to do as much damage to America and Russia as they can while they're there. Of course, the deep state is the real power broker. But Republicans try to keep the deep state's damage as reasonable as possible.

The Democrats in power now have no boundaries. They're allowing the deep state to run wild.

Boiled down to the elements, it's Satanic.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by akrange
The Rep0 Man would be taking away everything they Have .

You'll Own Nothing and Be Happy (originally You'll Own Nothing and You'll Be Happy) is a catchphrase originating from a 2016 essay by Danish MP Ida Auken which was included in the video "8 Predictions for the World in 2030" by the World Economic Forum. While the prediction was originally explained as "all products will become services," in has since been increasingly regarded as a harbinger of dystopian times when the human right to property would be abolished for the benefit of the few.

LOL
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by gitem_12
Originally Posted by rem shooter
Originally Posted by duck911
MOST WON'T CARE...........

[Linked Image]
I dont know about Maine or Penn. but i find it funny that very liberal states NY,Conn and Mass . feel the pain of high heating oil prices ,as they should ,since those states vote very liberal people into state and national offices ,they deserve to pay for their choices

the "liberal parts of NY ain't the parts using heating oil. those are the deep red upstate parts..the smal family farms and apple orchards etc.

Fact remains, the vast majority of the country doesn't GAF abut heating oil, and many have never even HEARD of it.

I heat my house in Colorado with NG and the highest bill I have ever had during the coldest winter was $65. (point being, most ppl in flyover states don't give a chit about heating oil costs.)

Last edited by duck911; 06/30/22.

The DIPCHIT ADD, after a morning of drinking:

You despair, repeatedly, constantly! daily basis?
A despair ninny.
Sack up, despire ninny.

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Originally Posted by Houston_2
39% approval rating for Biden is impossible to believe.

Oil could get a lot wilder going into the peak summer season.

They might have left a decimal out of that figure there....

Diesel here jumped 20 cents a gallon in a week recently. It cost me over $200 to fill my Ram 3500. $6/gal.

I heard fro a friend in Ambler (remote village) recently. Gas is over $14/gal. $-wheelers are parked.

They gonna have to go back to dogs, maybe?

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

640 members (160user, 10Glocks, 01Foreman400, 10ring1, 10gaugemag, 1973cb450, 70 invisible), 2,937 guests, and 1,213 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,263
Posts18,467,116
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.