G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by BigDave39355
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by ironbender
LOL, if I wanted to run a sock puppet I'd name him "asshat" just for you.
Wait a sec…..
I bet your alter ego puppet is a chick, though.
🤣

Nah, I tried running a chick sock puppet on here once, it didn't work out

Got so many PMs it crashed my laptop.

You were MissLynn ?

Well I’ll be!
Miss Lynn was on here just last night, getting freaky with someone, I can't remember who.

GB1

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Wait a sec…..
🤣

You were MissLynn ?

Well I’ll be!

Yep. The PMs from Mannlicher alone crashed my first laptop.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Copper solid or theavenge will soon take up the slack.

Do you not need new emails and phone numbers for each account? Jeebus

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
You only need those if rene50 gets on your case, he pretty much left me alone.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Just got off the WebEx with ‘50

Death by powerpoint. 2 hours of him connecting the dots.

The command center is bitchin. Triple monitors. Showed me the new trap door demo

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Wait a sec…..
🤣

You were MissLynn ?

Well I’ll be!

He asking for foot pics?

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Exactly what is a sock puppet? Does a person create another membership name and converse with himself? And if they come in under different names or identities why do they? I'm kind of not understanding this. Of course I'm sure H/C is crazy but is he banned from posting or did he run over some limit on private messaging? I know I've read quite a few of his requests for PMs. He seems like he is wound a bit too tight..

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
I think he meant well, more than a bit over the top.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by wabigoon

He didn’t mean well,

He meant to do exactly what he was doing.

He was a liar.

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Hastings
Exactly what is a sock puppet? Does a person create another membership name and converse with himself? And if they come in under different names or identities why do they? I'm kind of not understanding this. Of course I'm sure H/C is crazy but is he banned from posting or did he run over some limit on private messaging? I know I've read quite a few of his requests for PMs. He seems like he is wound a bit too tight..

A sockpuppet is simply creating another account with another user name so you can keep posting after you have been banned or everyone went scorched earth on you, and you can't handle the embarrassment of posting under your original user name.

Maser takes things to a different level than most. He actually plays games with his online persona, changing that, as well as his user name. Like Elkslayer91 was a rude, arrogant, know it all who got wound up and would produce pages of insane rants.

But Happy Camper was a different personality altogether. You know what he was.

QuickKarl was a belligerent idiot.

In all his sockpuppets, he lies about who and what he is. He lies about his location. He lies about what he claims to be an expert in. He's first and foremost a pathological liar who plays head games with the members on here.

I've seen him start using a sockpuppet identity that he created years ago. Just for that purpose. There's really no telling how many sockpuppets he has, or that we will see.

The main reason I went after his HappyCamper sockpuppet was to give him the opportunity to just come clean about who he is, and go forth from there. There's no need to lie to everybody, or deceive them. A real man of God wouldn't do that, or play games like that. But time after time he ignored, and refused that request. Which told me he was only here to troll.

That is upsetting because he had good Christian men here thinking he was somebody else, and played the victim to them and gaslighted by saying those who saw through him were attacking God, or trying to prevent him from spreading the word of God. That was pure lying. Those who exposed him never did that. They just wanted him to be honest and show everyone who he was, instead of playing a victimized preacher.

he is a very mentally disturbed individual who never grew up or matured, and has taken that insanity as a weapon against the good members of this forum.

The deviltry he has pulled by turning friend against friend here, and the deception he continues is why I expose that. He even called a couple of friends of mine and had one in particular phone me with a sob story.. (All of which was proven to be a lie)

He's sure good at playing the professional victim though.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
IC B3

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

A sockpuppet is simply creating another account with another user name so you can keep posting after you have been banned or everyone went scorched earth on you, and you can't handle the embarrassment of posting under your original user name.

Maser takes things to a different level than most. He actually plays games with his online persona, changing that, as well as his user name. Like Elkslayer91 was a rude, arrogant, know it all who got wound up and would produce pages of insane rants.

In all his sockpuppets, he lies about who and what he is. He lies about his location. He lies about what he claims to be an expert in. He's first and foremost a pathological liar who plays head games with the members on here.

I've seen him start using a sockpuppet identity that he created years ago. Just for that purpose. There's really no telling how many sockpuppets he has, or that we will see.

The main reason I went after his HappyCamper sockpuppet was to give him the opportunity to just come clean about who he is, and go forth from there. There's no need to lie to everybody, or deceive them. A real man of God wouldn't do that, or play games like that. But time after time he ignored, and refused that request. Which told me he was only here to troll.

That is upsetting because he had good Christian men here thinking he was somebody else, and played the victim to them and gaslighted by saying those who saw through him were attacking God, or trying to prevent him from spreading the word of God. That was pure lying. Those who exposed him never did that. They just wanted him to be honest and show everyone who he was, instead of playing a victimized preacher.

he is a very mentally disturbed individual who never grew up or matured, and has taken that insanity as a weapon against the good members of this forum.

The deviltry he has pulled by turning friend against friend here, and the deception he continues is why I expose that. He even called a couple of friends of mine and had one in particular phone me with a sob story.. (All of which was proven to be a lie)

Dude needs locked up in a padded cell.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Raferman
Dude needs locked up in a padded cell.

I'm not so sure he doesn't have a history involving just that.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
That was my take too.

I never considered him a troll and he didn’t bother me. I don’t really let the trolls get under my skin either though. It’s one thing to say what you think and exchange a few barbs but I can’t see holding on to it. Life is to short and this is supposed to be fun.

Some of his threads such as the bag of charcoal that saved his life or team of priest trying to kill him at a gay camp or whatever we’re very obviously uh difficult to believe but were comic gold IMO. Probably most of us have worked with or otherwise known somebody similar in real life. The guy that doesn’t mean any real harm but tells some over the top stories.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

He asking for foot pics?

Damn, you too?

W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
I tend to give most folks the benefit of the doubt.

I've said, this place is like an old brick wall.

People spray what ever they like on it, then somebody comes along, and paints over it.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I tend to give most folks the benefit of the doubt.

I've said, this place is like an old brick wall.

People spray what ever they like on it, then somebody comes along, and paints over it.

That’s deep Wabi.

Deep, man.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter

I’ve seen you and others post here before about HC being Maiser and Elkslayer. I tend to trust your judgments and opinions so honest question what lead you to believe that HC was one of his sock puppets? From old maiser post they’re very similar to Elkslayer and Copper Solid in delivery and pages long emotional rants. HC as you said seemed to have a completely different style. I know that you believe it and you may be right but I never picked up HC on being similar to Elkslayer.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76

I’ve seen you and others post here before about HC being Maiser and Elkslayer. I tend to trust your judgments and opinions so honest question what lead you to believe that HC was one of his sock puppets? From old maiser post they’re very similar to Elkslayer and Copper Solid in delivery and pages long emotional rants. HC as you said seemed to have a completely different style. I know that you believe it and you may be right but I never picked up HC on being similar to Elkslayer.

I assure you they are all one in the same.

That's the games he plays.

Maser/Happy Camper actually tries to claim to be a preacher, or minister. https://jasoncardenas.org/

This is Maser. (His own photos)

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

This is Maser also. Jason Cardenas.

There's NO doubt that he is every single sockpuppet I've claimed his is. 100% sure.

Let him come dispute that. He may hate me, but he knows I don't lie. And I have irrefutable proof of who and what he is, down to the last letter. I'm sure he doesn't want me exposing that either. Really, I have no motive to do so. But rest assured I know everything about him, and those close to them... Right down to the rented mailbox for his ministries donations, in a mail service business on the same road where his wife works. (Handy to check the mail that way.)

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76

I assure you they are all one in the same.

That's the games he plays.

Maser/Happy Camper actually tries to claim to be a preacher, or minister. https://jasoncardenas.org/

This is Maser. (His own photos)

This is Maser also. Jason Cardenas.

There's NO doubt that he is every single sockpuppet I've claimed his is. 100% sure.

Let him come dispute that. He may hate me, but he knows I don't lie. And I have irrefutable proof of who and what he is, down to the last letter. I'm sure he doesn't want me exposing that either. Really, I have no motive to do so. But rest assured I know everything about him, and those close to them... Right down to the rented mailbox for his ministries donations, in a mail service business on the same road where his wife works. (Handy to check the mail that way.)
I’ll take your word for it. You’re obviously convinced and have mentioned a law enforcement background. Elkslayer was divisive, obnoxious and unlikable. I thought HC at least as Wab said meant well even if a “story teller.” The Maser profile was before my time here but that’s a gross individual.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Happy Camper! - MIA?

Maybe he got a life.

Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

561 members (10Glocks, 10ring1, 12344mag, 007FJ, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 52 invisible), 2,431 guests, and 1,195 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,243
Posts18,466,884
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.