Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
N
Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
N
Seems like there’s lots of tough guys on here. I’m just curious when was the last time you either punched some MOFO or when you thought he said stand up instead of shut up?? Let’s hear your last or best brawl story! Get out some of that pent up toxic testosterone!! There’s a few guys on here that I have no doubt would have zero qualms about getting it on. We’ll see if I’m right.

I’ll go first. Been 20 something years. Used to have to fight a bit in HS. I think I had an invisible “ph uck with me” on my forehead. Never was worth damn at it but held my own I guess.

This ought to be fun!

"I used to be a tired hunting guide, now I'm just a re-tired hunting guide"

"No eternal reward will forgive us now, for wasting the dawn" JM

Jared
GB1

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
I was in a bar room in Georgia, sitting in a booth with my girlfriend. A jackass came up with a Heineken in his hand, he was going to dump the beer on her head.

Either his vision ,or his judgement was faulty, I guess he didn't see me sitting there. I was 6-3 and 210.

He raised the bottle up high, and I sprung up and punched him in the jaw. The Heiniken went flying, and the misguided boy landed on the floor, not quite unconscious but not wanting to dump any more beer on any gals. What a goofball.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
about 11 months ago. It didn't go well for him.

The older I become the more I am convinced that the voice of honor in a man's heart is the voice of GOD.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Over 35 years ago.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by NMpistolero
Seems like there’s lots of tough guys on here.

I must not be one of them. I have never punched anyone in the face, and no one has ever punched me in the face.

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
IC B2

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by ingwe

I must not be one of them. I have never punched anyone in the face, and no one has ever punched me in the face.

I got hit in the face by a thrown unopened beer can once.

Cut me pretty good.

I am MAGA.
M
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
M
Guy got drunk and stupid at the bowling alley. Kept tagging guys in the nuts when they picked the ball up and got ready. He tried on me and I stopped him and made it clear not to [bleep] with me.

It was my turn and here he comes again. I put the ball down and grabbed him by his shirt and picked him up by his collar and slammed him off the ball return.

He then decided he would invite me outside. I finished my drink and went outside. He must have been unable to locate his spine, because after ten minutes I was still out there by myself and I eventually drove home.

Last edited by mjbgalt; 06/30/22.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
I’ve been punched and kicked in the head breaking up a fight at school, but that one was years ago.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
4 yrs ago when I put an ass whopping on my then 37 yr old stepson.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by ingwe

I got hit in the face by a thrown unopened beer can once.

Cut me pretty good.
Got hit in the head by a beer bottle once. By a jealous husband and I don't even think I was flirting with his wife. A friend of mine's brother. Bluegrass festival, moonshine was involved, so odds are one or the other of us was doing something wrong, so maybe it was me?

He didn't like my reply to the beer bottle to the head.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
IC B3

F
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
F
Probably 1989 or 90. Fighting ended once I got married and had the first kid.

Had some damn good brawls though 85-90 all related to work as a floor walker

A Few of which my now wife observed and participated in when just my main squeeze.

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
For me, it's been 57 years. The guy punched me in the face so I punched him 3 times and that was the end of the fight. Must have scared the rest the world away from me since nobody's punched me since.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
M
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
M
In basic training 1984. Guy popped me in the face when I told him to quit picking on a kid in the unit. Kid was a sorry case but tried his hardest every day. I got tired of it and interceded. After the punch I threw the guy against the wall hard enough to take the wind out of him. That ended the hostilities.

Been in scores of uses of force as a correctional officer but that’s vastly different than the emotionally charged fight between two guys who just can’t get along.

Last edited by mart; 06/30/22.

Chronographs, bore scopes and pattern boards have broke a lot of hearts.
S
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Probably close to 30 years ago been sucker punched Twice, one guy got away, I put the word out, was told he moved out of state. The other paid dearly for it. Was clubed over the head with a Bottle of Jack once, knocked me to my knees, chased the guy thru a screen door he made it over the back fence. 4 of us were trying to get a buds younger brother out if a mess, he was in. Was a big house party, we were strangers there. It took alot to anger me, but when, I went off it wasn't very Pretty! But have mellowed alot with age and Wisdom. I worked in bars a few years, but that was before then.

Last edited by saddlering; 06/30/22.

Deer Camp! about as good as it gets!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
4 years ago tomorrow. My wife’s birthday and she wanted to eat out at a certain bar/grill. We walked in, stood and waited for a short time for our table. Some fat, short bald [bleep] phu ker came waddling out from the bar area, looked at the women standing around and said to my wife, ‘ hey, don’t you remember me? No? I know why, we both have our clothes on’. My right fist caught him right between the ear and the eye I think and he realed sideways and back, then I got him on the side of the nose. A guy behind him, caught him and said something like, ‘give ‘em one more’ but he was bleeding good by then. My wife started crying and we took off to the parking lot and some other guy followed us out a ways but then turned around and held the door shut so nobody could come out. We got out to the road and a guy pumped his fist smiling at us as we drove past. I never heard from the cops and I never went back there. I wanna think any witnesses didn’t give much info. My hand hurt for a long time.

Last edited by Alaskajim; 06/30/22.
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by Ringman
For me, it's been 57 years. The guy punched me in the face so I punched him 3 times and that was the end of the fight. Must have scared the rest the world away from me since nobody's punched me since.

LOL

Funny stories, gotta love the Internet.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
At the Buckhorn bar in Lakeport over a disputed slop shot while shooting pool for money. Got my nose broke and bled all over a brand new pair of shoes.

That was 25 plus years ago. I try to avoid confrontation now. I ain't as good as I once was.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Way more times than I could count from around 8 years old until my mid 20’s. I was punched once in the ribs since then but that’s been it for close to 20 years. I was never one to pick fights but lived a lifestyle that put myself in situations I shouldn’t have and sometimes threw gasoline on a fire that I could and should have walked away from. To be fair though back then boys being boys was still a whole lot more commonplace than what it is today.

I know very few kids today that have ever been in a fight or maybe at most one very minor fight. When I was kid it seemed like most boys and young men got into fights it was sort of a badge of honor to handle yourself well and have that reputation. Society didn’t think much of it as long as it was between males and off school or work property.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Couple of years ago. Punching people hurts. Knees and elbows usually don't tho....and work better.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Morewood
At the Buckhorn bar in Lakeport over a disputed slop shot while shooting pool for money. Got my nose broke and bled all over a brand new pair of shoes.

That was 25 plus years ago. I try to avoid confrontation now. I ain't as good as I once was.
have a scare on the bridge of my nose from a pool cue.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

551 members (10gaugemag, 10ring1, 1beaver_shooter, 02bfishn, 160user, 16penny, 57 invisible), 2,449 guests, and 1,163 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,223
Posts18,466,510
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.