Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Two of the young bloods on the crew got into it a couple years ago. One was sitting in his truck behind the wheel. Other walked over and said “is it in park?”
Kid in the truck said “yeah”. He proceeded to punch him through the open window. I asked him later why he asked if it was in park, he said I didn’t want the truck to roll off if I knocked him out cold!
LMAO

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Does boxing at West Point count? If so, 1985 then.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by NMpistolero
Seems like there’s lots of tough guys on here. I’m just curious when was the last time you either punched some MOFO or when you thought he said stand up instead of shut up?? Let’s hear your last or best brawl story! Get out some of that pent up toxic testosterone!! There’s a few guys on here that I have no doubt would have zero qualms about getting it on. We’ll see if I’m right.

I’ll go first. Been 20 something years. Used to have to fight a bit in HS. I think I had an invisible “ph uck with me” on my forehead. Never was worth damn at it but held my own I guess.

This ought to be fun!

It’s been a while. You and Tafoya better watch out the next time I see ya. 🤓

Originally Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Being involved in Martial arts for a long time, I was routinely punched and kicked in the face.
10 years of serious competition, I have been concussed a number of times, mostly before we found out what was happening to us anatomically from head shots. I had concussion symptoms and ignored them, I had Cerebral fluid running out of my nose once, its bright yellow, and scary.

I had too much trouble in bars so I kept away from them for the most part, then found out work was a good place to get into a scrap too lol.

I haven't competed in 25 years, but I am still involved through instructing others.
The last time I hit anyone was 20 years ago, open hand slapped a guy, he went down and then he shut the fugg up.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
About 15 years ago. Wife was over looking at an office her employer was leasing/moving in to. Person moving out of the office was a 50 yr old dude who thought his schitttt was ice cream and there wasn't enough spoons to go around, made a pass at my wife a couple of times. She told me about it at lunch, so after lunch I went over there and knocked that loser into the next area code. The younger guy standing there, wide eyed, told me he deserved it. I left, never heard a word about it.

Some people just need their asss beat.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Think I was 16. Three guys (Really two. One just stood off to the side) beat the living f uck out of me. I might have got one punch in before I blacked out. Woke up to them kicking me in the head and stealing my wallet before they took off. Cops caught them with the wallet.

Know one of them ended up in prison (unrelated to me). Not sure what happened to the other two.

Carpe' Scrotum
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Couple of years ago. Punching people hurts. Knees and elbows usually don't tho....and work better.

hurts a lot punching a guy in the head without a glove. most of the fights were wrestling based just trying to get the guy on the ground

My nose has been broken 7 times and it hurts too much now after a fight next day or week.

Its hard to fight more than a minute now lol

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
I got sucker punched in the side of the head years ago. Didn’t see it coming.

Took the fight right out of me.

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Punching the face is my job, but it’s been quite a long time since I did that. Punching the Adam’s apple is more effective and not hard on your knuckles at all.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
One incident comes to mind when I was a lot younger. Pulled Right out of a bar parking lot around 2am onto a very dark winding road. I had lgooked left no one coming, had girlfriend with me, looked in rear view mirror and car was up fast on my bumper blowing horn continuously. I came to a screeching halt and exited my car. Walked up to car window looked inside and never said a word, punched driver in the face and he fell over onto his buddies lap. I got back in car and drove off. High beams still on and immobilized! Dang

“No one in hell can ever say I went to Christ and He rejected me.

C.H. Spurgeon
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Been a long time since I had to hurt someone. I really don't enjoy doing it, and most of the guys who NEED it decide to apologize before it gets to that point. I've yet to be punched in the face.

Wollen nicht krank dein feind. Planen es.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
When you watch movies with multiple hits to the head and face, you know the writers have never been in a real fight…

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by shrapnel
When you watch movies with multiple hits to the head and face, you know the writers have never been in a real fight…

True that

N
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
N
[

It’s been a while. You and Tafoya better watch out the next time I see ya. 🤓[/quote]

No beating up ROs. We’ll call a miss when it was an impact. Or maybe that’s why you want to punch us 🤔

"I used to be a tired hunting guide, now I'm just a re-tired hunting guide"

"No eternal reward will forgive us now, for wasting the dawn" JM

Jared
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

First honest post!

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
a friend of mine that I grew up with in PENN beat up a guy smaller than him during a basketball game at a privately owned court. A couple of punches put the guy down, but when he turned to walk away from him, he jumped to his feet and grabbed a garden rake that was handy and nailed my friend good in the back of the head. He dropped like a rock and layed there in the fetal position holding his head. Of course the guy ran off fast. My friend ended up with a couple stitches in the back of his head.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
More than a few bar fights about 20 years ago. Wouldn't hesitate to do it again if I had to...

I sure could go for some $2.50/gal gas and a mean tweet!

NRA Benefactor member, disgruntled.
Life member: Firearms Owners Against Crime.
Life member: GOA
Member: RMEF

TRUMP 2020
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Punching the face is my job, but it’s been quite a long time since I did that. Punching the Adam’s apple is more effective and not hard on your knuckles at all.

Yup several places are much better than the face.

Been a long time but one thing I have learned whether you win or lose it's gonna hurt, just the way it is and anymore I don't like to hurt.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Lorne

True that
Even my non-fighting wife knows that from a couple of self defense classes.

We laugh while watching those kind of movies.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by DigitalDan

Yup several places are much better than the face.

Been a long time but one thing I have learned whether you win or lose it's gonna hurt, just the way it is and anymore I don't like to hurt.
I hurt every day, most all day long as it is.

I certainly don't need to be doing anything to increase the pain at my age!

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

616 members (10gaugeman, 1_deuce, 222Sako, 222ND, 10Glocks, 1234, 67 invisible), 2,638 guests, and 1,332 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,669
Posts18,455,992
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.