S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
How long until the blood flows?
Ask Q

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Originally Posted by SRPI89
This will probably be buried by the angry rhetoric above, but I live in the Permian Basin. I make my living in the oil/gas business. Nowadays, I’m putting together conventional drilling prospects and buying and selling minerals, but for many years I owned and operated wells in Texas and NM. All in the Permian. I sold my operated assets in 2016.

Make no mistake about it. Biden caused this on day one. It’s not the operators fault, it’s not the “10,000” permits BS (and that’s total BS), it’s not anything you’re being told. What it is, is the infrastructure he killed on day 1. In NM especially, when I first started, we drilled conventional morrow wells in Eddy Co. NM that a winner would produce 5-10 million MCF a day (5,000-10,000). 4 of those in a section could be serviced by a 6” gathering line. Now, we drill “super pads”. An 8 Well pad, in cases, can produce 16,000 BO 80,000 mcf and 24,000 barrels of produced water, or more, a day at flush production (the production goes down hyperbolically from there). That takes A LOT of pipeline capacity. That volume of fluid cannot be economically trucked. Due to Biden’s initiatives, in order for us to lay a larger line in our existing Right of Way that was approved 15 years ago, I have to have a archeological study, ecological study, and environmental study to submit to the govt (who hates us). There are only a few companies that can do these studies, and they’re backed up for years. Even when you submit to the NMOCD, it takes years to get the applications through. As for produced water, we cannot get approval for salt water disposal wells in NM. We’ve had 2 permits in the que for 2 years. We paid former OCD employees consulting fees to make sure they were perfect. We were set for approval and/or supplemental hearing in February of 2021. Biden comes in, and we haven’t heard a word since. We cannot bring wells online without the infrastructure, and Biden’s administration knows that. I’m rambling. I could go on for hours about the real oilfield, but I digress.

Texas is different because most of the surface and minerals is “fee” (owned by individuals), but his over-reach can be found there too. That’s for another post.

TLDR: Biden’s day one initiatives killed the oil and gas infrastructure and transportation to market capabilities. That’s why we’re in the predicament we’re in.

Excellent post.

Yes it was. Thanks SRPI.

Carpe' Scrotum
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Not many people genuinely mad yet; way to many sheeple on both sides of the fence just accepting of the "new", really dysfunctional & unsustainable, normal.

Not sure what it's going to take to get them mad..................

MM

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

At some point people are gonna say Fugk this, and do what they need to provide for themselves, legal or illegal. When John law comes to prevent you from doing what it takes to feed your family, blood is gonna flow.

IC B2

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
You have any idea how much oil it takes to build a good pair of dog kicking boots?

Well...its probably a lot.

Damn Clark!

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

THE CHAIR IS AGAINST THE WALL.

The Tikka T3 in .308 Winchester is the Glock 19 of the rifle world.

The website is up and running!

www.lostriverammocompany.com

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Mackay_Sagebrush
You have any idea how much oil it takes to build a good pair of dog kicking boots?

Damn Clark!

Fat jim couldn't lift a foot high enough to kick a chihuahua in the ass with his crocs. Obviously has no self control when it comes to twinkies and booze.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Hahaha!

Blackie had it so tough....they only had chocolate milk one day a week at school.

He suffered so bad...sometimes the AC would be off at his inside job for half the day!!

I am MAGA.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by SRPI89
This will probably be buried by the angry rhetoric above, but I live in the Permian Basin. I make my living in the oil/gas business. Nowadays, I’m putting together conventional drilling prospects and buying and selling minerals, but for many years I owned and operated wells in Texas and NM. All in the Permian. I sold my operated assets in 2016.

Make no mistake about it. Biden caused this on day one. It’s not the operators fault, it’s not the “10,000” permits BS (and that’s total BS), it’s not anything you’re being told. What it is, is the infrastructure he killed on day 1. In NM especially, when I first started, we drilled conventional morrow wells in Eddy Co. NM that a winner would produce 5-10 million MCF a day (5,000-10,000). 4 of those in a section could be serviced by a 6” gathering line. Now, we drill “super pads”. An 8 Well pad, in cases, can produce 16,000 BO 80,000 mcf and 24,000 barrels of produced water, or more, a day at flush production (the production goes down hyperbolically from there). That takes A LOT of pipeline capacity. That volume of fluid cannot be economically trucked. Due to Biden’s initiatives, in order for us to lay a larger line in our existing Right of Way that was approved 15 years ago, I have to have a archeological study, ecological study, and environmental study to submit to the govt (who hates us). There are only a few companies that can do these studies, and they’re backed up for years. Even when you submit to the NMOCD, it takes years to get the applications through. As for produced water, we cannot get approval for salt water disposal wells in NM. We’ve had 2 permits in the que for 2 years. We paid former OCD employees consulting fees to make sure they were perfect. We were set for approval and/or supplemental hearing in February of 2021. Biden comes in, and we haven’t heard a word since. We cannot bring wells online without the infrastructure, and Biden’s administration knows that. I’m rambling. I could go on for hours about the real oilfield, but I digress.

Texas is different because most of the surface and minerals is “fee” (owned by individuals), but his over-reach can be found there too. That’s for another post.

TLDR: Biden’s day one initiatives killed the oil and gas infrastructure and transportation to market capabilities. That’s why we’re in the predicament we’re in.

Thank you for posting. Please keep it coming.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Originally Posted by Mackay_Sagebrush

Damn Clark!

Fat jim couldn't lift a foot high enough to kick a chihuahua in the ass with his crocs. Obviously has no self control when it comes to twinkies and booze.

[Linked Image from i.imgflip.com]

THE CHAIR IS AGAINST THE WALL.

The Tikka T3 in .308 Winchester is the Glock 19 of the rifle world.

The website is up and running!

www.lostriverammocompany.com

IC B3

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Hahaha!

Blackie had it so tough....they only had chocolate milk one day a week at school.

He suffered so bad...sometimes the AC would be off at his inside job for half the day!!
I worked outdoors longer than you've worked at anything in your life BOY and it wasn't sitting on my ass in the cab of a tractor..

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Like when your teacher took you to that farm for a field trip?

I hear it was humid that day!

There are kids born in the Calcutta ghetto that got it better than Blackie.

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Blackie got it so tough that he has to vote Democrat to keep the bennies rolling in.

He suffers!

I am MAGA.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Like when I climbed utility poles all day installing system electronics for the cable company. Something you could never do carrying all that fat.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Yeah right.

You were the coffee bitch for the crew.

I am MAGA.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
If you ever had a job that required much effort and expenditure of calories you wouldn't need to get your clothing from Eureka tent.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It seems to me that he has already effectively done it.

War IS coming if we continue down this path. Know who and where the enemy is in your backyard.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by Blackheart
If you ever had a job that required much effort and expenditure of calories you wouldn't need to get your clothing from Eureka tent.

Couldn't hack it eh?

The baristas forget your biscotti?

I am MAGA.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Have you guys heard about the SCOTUS ruling today slapping down the EPA for this exact kind of regulation?

Pretty sure Ken Paxton in TX is going for a TRO the moment EPA tries this stuff.

5th Circuit is going to bitch slap the EPA with a vengance knowing SCOTUS has their back.

But keep arguing about boots. It's the Fire. grin

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

Page 10 of 14 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
92 members (10gaugemag, 257robertsimp, 99Ozarks, 16penny, 15 invisible), 1,666 guests, and 732 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,728
Posts18,400,756
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.