Hop To
Page 11 of 14 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 14
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by Blackheart
If you ever had a job that required much effort and expenditure of calories you wouldn't need to get your clothing from Eureka tent.

Couldn't hack it eh?

The baristas forget your biscotti?
I realize it's hard for you to believe but there are things that some people won't eat.

GB1

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
If you ever had a job that required much effort and expenditure of calories you wouldn't need to get your clothing from Eureka tent.

Couldn't hack it eh?

I realize it's hard for you to believe but there are things that some people won't eat.

Yet still...you eat cock.

Its a strange world.

I am MAGA.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

Couldn't hack it eh?

Yet still...you eat cock.

Its a strange world.
Obviously you eat anything and everything that ain't nailed down. I doubt cock would be excluded from your menu. Do you cook it first or prefer it raw ?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by SRPI89
Make no mistake about it. Biden caused this on day one.
Now, we drill “super pads”. An 8 Well pad, in cases, can produce 16,000 BO 80,000 mcf and 24,000 barrels of produced water, or more, a day at flush production (the production goes down hyperbolically from there).
Due to Biden’s initiatives, in order for us to lay a larger line in our existing Right of Way that was approved 15 years ago, I have to have a archeological study, ecological study, and environmental study to submit to the govt (who hates us). There are only a few companies that can do these studies, and they’re backed up for years.

I won't argue one bit that Biden's first day initiatives were the precursor for today's oil issues, but our experience concerning the government's processes differs dramatically.

Those archeological and other environmental studies have been required since way before Biden was in office, and the govt land management agencies don't "hate" you, in a general sense. Just because they have a legal process (which again I don't approve of), doesn't mean they're against Oil and Gas. Maybe NMOCD, but I doubt that too. On Federally managed land, the Onshore Orders have been around for many years and they're being integrated into the CFRs, and necessitate by court decisions a lot of those restrictions that you (and I) despise. Don't shoot the messenger, kind of thing.

As an aside, is an 8 well pad considered huge in the Permian? I know of 60+ gas well pads in Wyoming but have a lot more experience with gas than oil.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

ha. that's a keeper

IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Couldn't hack it eh?

Jim would squish like a small homosexual ant. ever heard of farmer retard strength?

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Hahaha!

Blackie had it so tough....they only had chocolate milk one day a week at school.

He suffered so bad...sometimes the AC would be off at his inside job for half the day!!
I worked outdoors longer than you've worked at anything in your life BOY and it wasn't sitting on my ass in the cab of a tractor..

still waiting for pics of those 1000's of custom guns you built. lol

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Have you guys heard about the SCOTUS ruling today slapping down the EPA for this exact kind of regulation?

Pretty sure Ken Paxton in TX is going for a TRO the moment EPA tries this stuff.

5th Circuit is going to bitch slap the EPA with a vengance knowing SCOTUS has their back.

But keep arguing about boots. It's the Fire. grin

one can only hope

Who is the AG in ND?

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by ribka

Couldn't hack it eh?

Jim would squish like a small homosexual ant. ever heard of farmer retard strength?

Oh man...Blackie built all kinds of muscles sweeping floors in that gun shop.

I am MAGA.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

Couldn't hack it eh?

I've done farm work. It ain't hard compared to some other things I've done. Particularly now when much of what was manual labor 40 years ago is accomplished with machinery. Big and fat doesn't equal strong.

IC B3

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Blackie used to mop the floors at the local peep show.

With his tongue.

Hard work.

I am MAGA.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

Couldn't hack it eh?

Oh man...Blackie built all kinds of muscles sweeping floors in that gun shop.
I did sweep floors but mostly built and repaired guns. In other words I've done what you've done {farm work} and a whole lot more.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Built some guns?

We know that is bullshit.

Whats not bullshit is that I was working for a gunsmith when you were still licking those floors at the peep show.

I am MAGA.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

With his tongue.

Hard work.
Your fat ass wouldn't last till noon of your first day on a tie gang boy. Another job I did that you didn't but then you never have done much but run your mouth and make up lies.

Oh and lets not forget get drunk and stuff your face. lol

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J

With his tongue.

Hard work.
Your fat ass wouldn't last till noon of your first day on a tie gang boy. Another job I did that you didn't but then you never have done much but run your mouth and make up lies.

Too bad you were never worth a schit at anything you tried.

I am MAGA.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

With his tongue.

Hard work.

Too bad you were never worth a schit at anything you tried.
Too bad you were always too fat, stupid, drunk and lazy to try anything but farm work.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Try again Blackie.

I can even post pictures of the things I have done....rather than just pretend like you.

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
I remember that Manager said no one but Blackie could get the floors that clean.

That Jackmountain aint got schit on you!

I am MAGA.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Try again Blackie.

I can even post pictures of the things I have done....rather than just pretend like you.
Let's hear all the great things you've done boy. It sure the fugg couldn't be much given your sad state of physical and mental disabilities.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
I remember that Manager said no one but Blackie could get the floors that clean.

That Jackmountain aint got schit on you!
Lies are obviously a natural talent for you. Perhaps you should run for some elected office ?

Page 11 of 14 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

118 members (7x57Hunter, 44mc, 10Glocks, 7887mm08, 808outdoors, 21, 13 invisible), 1,618 guests, and 727 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,280
Posts18,467,688
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.