Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
You know them Injuns....they all look alike.

I didn't crazy eyes...but would just fold my arms in front of me.

We had the bar man try to pull a gun on us once.

We stole his gun and locked him in the closet.

He was kinda dumb....he kept the gun in the cash box and we had been bartending for him all night.

I am MAGA.
BP-B2

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by GRIZZ
Wow... There's some real hard cases on here.
Allegedly.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

He was kinda dumb....he kept the gun in the cash box and we had been bartending for him all night.

Laughin my ass off here. Made me cough even!

That same bar I had a drinking friend there. 6'8" and BIG. Little fuggers always getting drunk wanting to fight him, figuring he was big and slow maybe?, and he didn't like to. Some dude, 6' or so and not wimpy looking, tried to get him to fight. Guy had to weigh 200+ and had the most shocked look on his face when my drinkin' buddy picked him up by the shirt and stuck him rather forcefully to the wall, held him there and told him "I told you I don't want to fight"

Oh the good ol' days, eh?

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by ironbender
Originally Posted by GRIZZ
Wow... There's some real hard cases on here.
Allegedly.

Yeah, and one never knows who is the hardest by outside appearances.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
It’s generally old hippies. 😉

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
IC B2

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by Valsdad

Laughin my ass off here. Made me cough even!

That same bar I had a drinking friend there. 6'8" and BIG. Little fuggers always getting drunk wanting to fight him, figuring he was big and slow maybe?, and he didn't like to. Some dude, 6' or so and not wimpy looking, tried to get him to fight. Guy had to weigh 200+ and had the most shocked look on his face when my drinkin' buddy picked him up by the shirt and stuck him rather forcefully to the wall, held him there and told him "I told you I don't want to fight"

Oh the good ol' days, eh?

Fare thee well.....good ole days.

I am MAGA.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Old hippie lookin' folks.

I used to tell people that called me a hippie that "Yeah, but hippies are non-violent. I may not be"

In it is contentment

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Old hippie lookin' folks.

I used to tell people that called me a hippie that "Yeah, but hippies are non-violent. I may not be"

I picked that up in the Crocs thread.

Some super gunsmith from NY would be very embarrassed to get his ass kicked by a bare footed alleged hippy.

I am MAGA.
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
2003 at a Genitorturers show.
Some good looking blonde hauled off and hit me.
Blindsided.

Made me spill part of my beer.

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Where is ol' Blackie at? With his claims, he must have gone fisticuffs recently.

IC B3

DMc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Was meeting a realtor (friend) at a townhome project to look at a small one bedroom unit I was considering purchasing for one of my daughters that was starting college. I was in my car talking to her when out of the blue some ragtag dude walks up to the open window on my car and slaps my phone out of my hand, striking me across the face. He was yelling at me that I couldn't park there. Got out of my car and tagged him square between the eyes. The punch broke my ring finger on my right hand and now I'll forever live with a crooked finger. This was 17 years ago.

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by shrapnel
When you watch movies with multiple hits to the head and face, you know the writers have never been in a real fight…

[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Originally Posted by JGRaider
About 15 years ago. Wife was over looking at an office her employer was leasing/moving in to. Person moving out of the office was a 50 yr old dude who thought his schitttt was ice cream and there wasn't enough spoons to go around, made a pass at my wife a couple of times. She told me about it at lunch, so after lunch I went over there and knocked that loser into the next area code. The younger guy standing there, wide eyed, told me he deserved it. I left, never heard a word about it.

Some people just need their asss beat.
LOL.

I'll take "Schitt that never happened" for $1.50, Alex. shocked

Booze Head Burns saw Gruff write this yesterday and just had to use the same line.

LOL

Goes with your being a complete fugking fraud.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by hookeye
2003 at a Genitorturers show.
Some good looking blonde hauled off and hit me.
Blindsided.

Made me spill part of my beer.
What was his name?

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
The last time I threw a punch was about 40 years ago when I confronted a supposed friend about my suspicions that he'd been fuqing my now long since ex wife.
Bastard had the audacity to not only admit it but laugh about it saying "what the hell you gonna do about it ass hole"?

I hit him on the jaw with everything I had breaking his jaw and knocking him out. I was about to follow up on that with some more pummeling then saw a pretty significant trail of blood flowing from his left ear.
That scared the schitt out of me! I thought I'd killed him and would wind up in prison. Fortunately, he came too after a few minutes and, over time, recovered.
That was the last time I threw a punch in anger.

At my age now, I'd hate to find myself in a fight. I've got a 13 year old grandson that could probably kick my ancient ass.

Last edited by MickeyD; 07/01/22.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by MickeyD
The last time I threw a punch was about 40 years ago when I confronted a supposed friend about my suspicions that he'd been fuqing my now long since ex wife.
Bastard had the audacity to not only admit it but laugh about it saying "what the hell you gonna do about it ass hole"?

I hit him on the jaw with everything I had breaking his jaw and knocking him out. I was about to follow up on that with some more pummeling then saw a pretty significant trail of blood flowing from his left ear.
That scared the schitt out of me! I thought I'd killed him and would wind up in prison. Fortunately, he came too after a few minutes and, over time, recovered.
That was the last time I threw a punch in anger.

At my age now, I'd hate to find myself in a fight. I've got a 13 year old grandson that could probably kick my ancient ass.
That's why we are always armed nowadays.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You ever seen a indian couple beat the hell out of each other?

They dont do body punches.....

I never saw one hit another in the mouth either, they’re afraid of what that one tooth can do to your fist…

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
When I was 9, we built a cabin near West Yellowstone. The night we completed the structure, we went into town to celebrate with a rare meal at a restaurant. This was the summer of 1963 and my dad was 53 by then.

When we pulled into the parking lot, a punk in his early 20’s came strolling up to my dad and accused him of throwing a beer bottle at his car when we passed each other on the dirt road to the cabin.

My dad straightened out the punk’s confusion and his front teeth, in one solid blow to his face. That kid hit the ground so hard, the cigarettes in the sleeve of his t shirt, went flying all over the street. I remember picking up all the free cigarettes to give to my dad as a reward for his pugilism.

The kid picked up what was left of himself and told my dad he was going to get the sheriff and come and get my dad. Dad told him it wouldn’t be hard to find him, as he would be inside the Horseshoe Cafe having dinner.

We even had dessert that night without a visit from the local constable. This was the man you didn’t screw with, few did and no one more than once…

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Originally Posted by JGRaider
About 15 years ago. Wife was over looking at an office her employer was leasing/moving in to. Person moving out of the office was a 50 yr old dude who thought his schitttt was ice cream and there wasn't enough spoons to go around, made a pass at my wife a couple of times. She told me about it at lunch, so after lunch I went over there and knocked that loser into the next area code. The younger guy standing there, wide eyed, told me he deserved it. I left, never heard a word about it.

Some people just need their asss beat.
LOL.

I'll take "Schitt that never happened" for $1.50, Alex. shocked

Booze Head Burns saw Gruff write this yesterday and just had to use the same line.

LOL

Goes with your being a complete fugking fraud.

What's really funny about it is how badly he botched the attempt at humor. Since when did Jeopardy! have $1.50 categories?

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
A year ago. It was at the Red Man event at the police academy, after the end of 'groundfighting". The guy landed a couple on me which rang my bell despite the protective gear, and probably wasnt even trying that hard.

He was a martial arts guy and a firefighter with a neck bigger than my thigh. I'd feel bad (not really) for any fool that took a swing at him in anger.

Learned some lessons right there.

Carry what you’re willing to fight with - Mackay Sagebrush

Perfect is the enemy of good enough
Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
104 members (160user, 10Glocks, 308ld, 338reddog, 257_X_50, 10gaugemag, 11 invisible), 1,673 guests, and 753 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,728
Posts18,400,775
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.