Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Not sure how this would go with cigars and bourbon, but it is great with beer-

Either cook some chicken breasts or buy a couple cans of chicken breast meat. Break up the chicken in a bowl, add some mayonnaise and mix it up to your liking. Add some Taco seasoning to taste and mix it up. Once you get it where you like it, lay out some Flour tortillas and spread it across them in a thin layer and roll them up. Cut the rolled up tortillas into 1"- 1 1/2" long pieces and serve on a plate. You could also substitute pulled pork , tuna, salmon or whatever floats your boat. These will disappear faster than you can make more....

Never underestimate your ability to overestimate your ability.
GB1

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by luv2safari
Originally Posted by steve4102
Lox, cream cheese, bagel

Man...
smirk

You forgot capers.
I did, sorry

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I’d do pulled pork nachos - a fancy one - pico, twice melted cheese (two layers) and some spicy creamy avocado aioli. Maybe even a dish of refried beans along side.

Just me tho

Last edited by PintsofCraft; 06/30/22.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A few for the smoker...

Bourbon and BBQ glazed bacon wrapped shrimp.

Smoked crab dip.

Bacon wrapped cream cheese and crab stuffed jalepeno poppers.

The shrimp are a bit of a pain (but they'll get scarfed up fast). The other two not so tough.

Guns are responsible for killing as much as Rosie O'Donnel's fork is responsible for her being FAT.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Higginez
Buffalo Turds.

The End.

You should try the chips. Much better.

God Bless America
IC B2

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Rhubarb pie.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Pack of square nabs

there is no man more free than he who has nothing left to lose --unknown--
" If it bleeds we can kill it" Conan The Barbarian
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by NVhntr
Vienna sausages.
Get some fancy toothpicks.
And little umbrellas for the bourbon glasses?

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by NVhntr
Vienna sausages.
Get some fancy toothpicks.
And little umbrellas for the bourbon glasses?
Hard to go wrong with monkey dicks.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
H
Campfire Member
Online Content
Campfire Member
H
Recently I got invited to a cigar and scotch night hosted by Rocky Patel and Johnny Walker at the local golf course clubhouse and they served various appetizers like grilled bacon wrapped shrimp and grilled sausages on toothpicks, grilled chicken Brest strips on shiskkabobs with bourbon glaze, but the one that everyone had to try and most guys commented about was beef bones split lengthwise to expose the marrow then oven roasted, served with a scoop of chimichurre sauce and a big piece of toasted sourdough baguette to scoop the roasted marrow onto. It tasted better than it sounds and it was something I’d never been seen before and if it wasn’t for the alcohol and macho attitude of the event I don’t think most guys there would have tried it but it looked like of the 80-100 people there almost everyone ate all of it I only saw a few plates get left with a bite or two missing.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Queso with wild game sausage. Usually, moose, caribou, or black bear is used, but bison, beef, pork, deer, elk, mt goat, sheep, and many more critters have been used to get to the same point.

Start with about 1 1/2# of sausage browned and crumbled. Remove the sausage and add a medium onion, chopped medium, and sear until glassy. Add a big tablespoon of minced garlic and continue searing. Add the cooked sausage back into the pan and add a 12 ounce package of cream cheese. Blend together until uniform. Add sour cream until the consistency is right and serve with chips, crackers, or whatever you like.

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 1beaver_shooter
Pack of square nabs

About 3/4 the fire doesn’t even know what nabs are.

😂🤣😂🤣

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

M
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
M
Buffalo chicken dip. Super easy, canned chicken breast, hot sauce, ranch dressing, cream cheese and shredded cheddar.

W
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by Huntingfool270
Recently I got invited to a cigar and scotch night hosted by Rocky Patel and Johnny Walker at the local golf course clubhouse and they served various appetizers like grilled bacon wrapped shrimp and grilled sausages on toothpicks, grilled chicken Brest strips on shiskkabobs with bourbon glaze, but the one that everyone had to try and most guys commented about was beef bones split lengthwise to expose the marrow then oven roasted, served with a scoop of chimichurre sauce and a big piece of toasted sourdough baguette to scoop the roasted marrow onto. It tasted better than it sounds and it was something I’d never been seen before and if it wasn’t for the alcohol and macho attitude of the event I don’t think most guys there would have tried it but it looked like of the 80-100 people there almost everyone ate all of it I only saw a few plates get left with a bite or two missing.

High end restaurants here charge ridiculous amounts for this as appetizers. It’s good, like a lot of cheap cuts, but they sure ream you for it.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by BigDave39355
Originally Posted by 1beaver_shooter
Pack of square nabs

About 3/4 the fire doesn’t even know what nabs are.

😂🤣😂🤣

Ha. That's true. I learned living in Louisiana.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by Huntingfool270

Marrow is great, but standing around having a drink, it seems unwieldy. Better for sitting at a table.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Water chestnuts wrapped in bacon and roasted in the oven until the bacon is done.

Easy and yummy…

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
N
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
N
Thanks all, good stuff here. Will do some research.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
7 course meal is a Pepsi and a pack of nabs

there is no man more free than he who has nothing left to lose --unknown--
" If it bleeds we can kill it" Conan The Barbarian
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

620 members (12344mag, 160user, 19rabbit52, 10Glocks, 219DW, 16penny, 54 invisible), 2,048 guests, and 1,155 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,239
Posts18,447,836
Members73,899
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.