Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
The Progressive left are literally losing their minds over the recent SC rulings. Not just the unhinged lunatics out there, some very powerful people and left wing politicians are out of control as well.

Some say that this SC is just getting warmed up and after their summer break are going to take a wrecking ball to several other Progressive pet projects.

The left controls everything, everything but the Supreme Court, well they just can’t allow that. The SC undoing decades of planning and corruption just cannot be tolerated.

They have already set the stage, with Assassination attempts, smear tactics and refusing security protection.

So what’s their plan to fix this? The way I see it, they can either “try” and pack the court, or they can eliminate one or two justices while Biden is still king.

I vote the latter, I will not be surprised if a couple of Justices suddenly resign or commit suicide with two to the back of the head.

I think they need to eliminate two, just to be safe.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
BP-B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
They just want to take bigger and bigger steps in the wrong direction. They didn't learn their lessons with votes necessary to confirm supreme court justices. Conservatives have been dealing with liberal supreme court majorities, for almost a century, who ignored the text within the four corners of the consitution. Conservatives have operated within the bounds of the law and the system as designed to deal with these issues. Now, for a period of less than two years there appears to be a conservative majority on the supreme court and liberals need to trash the system and start from scratch. The current makeup of the supreme court is saying nothing less than, "we have looked at the rule book and the rule book states "x"".

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The midterms are vital to protect the future of SCOTUS. If the dems maintain power, kiss the Court goodbye.

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
I'm surprised Joe's handlers haven't directed him to start appointing a couple more justices already.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by STRSWilson
The midterms are vital to protect the future of SCOTUS. If the dems maintain power, kiss the Court goodbye.
Don’t know how they can abolish the court, but regardless of the midterms they will most certainly do something about the markup of the court.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
A lot of this stuff should have been fixed years ago, or never allowed to start in the 1st place. The SC can't possibly fix it all.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
On the short list for new justice appointments: Gloria Rubenstein, Murray Scheckelgruber, Shamiqua Jackson, and Twinkles, who identifies as a non-binary unicorn.

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Those Dual Citizenship one’s seem to be a little Prejudiced..
I know the AG is exhibiting Extreme Prejudice toward 70 year Old White Men..

Roll Them or They Roll You

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Don't know for sure but it seems to me the appointment of Brown before Justice Breyer retired was a test of the system. Now they can appoint several more justices and have them waiting in the wings for when a conservative justice retires under a conservative president or use them to stack the court if they can make it happen.

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
The Derby Donkey named Mitch would find a Sycamore along the Potomac an Interesting Tree.

IC B3

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Not gonna happen...........

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I heard somewhere that the idea of 9 justices would work.
Whiny little bitches definitely didn't like the last couple of weeks

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
If the overturning of the stay in Mexico policy didn’t convince the left that this is not really all about politics, nothing will. Even though it would have been best for the policy to stay in place, the court felt that the way it was written didn’t conform to the constitution and the powers afforded the branches of govt.

Government is like a baby: An alimentary canal with a big appetite at one end and no sense of responsibility at the other. - Ronald Reagan

For why should my freedom be judged by another man's conscience? - 1 Corinthians 10:29
M
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
M
Why would they care one way or another how the Supreme Court rules? They are just going to ignore their rulings. It happened already in New York this past week. We are living in lawless times.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
What happens after they stack the court and ten years from now it has a conservative majority again. Just keep stacking it and stack it until its the size of the senate? When does that stop….. stupid idea from people who cant think and and don't care about unintended consequences from their policies and actions. They never have any concern about down the road. Whatever works for them today then its all good. Thats why they hate the constitution so much.

Life can be rough on us dreamers.
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by steve4102
The Progressive left are literally losing their minds over the recent SC rulings. Not just the unhinged lunatics out there, some very powerful people and left wing politicians are out of control as well.

Some say that this SC is just getting warmed up and after their summer break are going to take a wrecking ball to several other Progressive pet projects.

The left controls everything, everything but the Supreme Court, well they just can’t allow that. The SC undoing decades of planning and corruption just cannot be tolerated.

They have already set the stage, with Assassination attempts, smear tactics and refusing security protection.

So what’s their plan to fix this? The way I see it, they can either “try” and pack the court, or they can eliminate one or two justices while Biden is still king.

I vote the latter, I will not be surprised if a couple of Justices suddenly resign or commit suicide with two to the back of the head.

I think they need to eliminate two, just to be safe.

Why in the hell do you use the word "progressive" to describe them? I get why the MSM does, but why do you? Everything they stand for is regressive, not progressive.

Tarquin
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by akrange
The Derby Donkey named Mitch would find a Sycamore along the Potomac an Interesting Tree.

Just need to find one that fits him..

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Justice Thomas is the most constitutionalist justice of our time. Justice Roberts has been a wishy washy chief justice at best and a traitor at worst. It appears Justice Thomas has taken control of the Supremr Court away from Roberts and is now running the show, trying to correct unconstitutional decisions of the past. By doing so, I think he puts himself and his family at great risk. He is a man of courage and he is an American who believes in the Constitution. He deserves our full support. If he is compromised I have no doubt the other so called "conservative" justices will cave.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
The Left is like a spoiled brat that gets mad and wants to cheat when he's losing, or takes his ball and goes home. They can't win most of their Marxist agendas at the ballot box, so they want to change the rules of the game.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
122 members (16penny, 257_X_50, 338Rules, 444Matt, 32_20fan, 15 invisible), 1,835 guests, and 877 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,726
Posts18,400,684
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.