Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 18 of 117 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 116 117
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by stevelyn
Looks like the Ruble has climbed a couple more against the Almighty Fiat Dolla to 52.83 RUB to $1.00 today.
I see the Ruble gaining against the western currencies on most days. Now the U.S. dollar will buy way less than half the Rubles it would in March. Does this mean the Ruble will buy over twice as much gold on the international market as it would in March? It is easy to see that China and India are not playing the sanctions game and are teaming up with Russia. They have gold to sell and aren't squeamish about taking Rubles.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jaguartx
JB, do you believe JB really won the election without fraud?
Nope.

It happened on many levels from MSM collusion to Zuckerbucks to ballot harvesting to illegal state level changes for voting to possible electronic manipulation.

I also suspect that Sid Powell and crew were Rick Rolled in an OP to discredit any questions about the election by high lighting easily disproven theories of fraud (The Kraken).

I don't believe Biden got any where near 81 Million votes in a legal manner.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
your hero is right. a 20 year war with Russia is necessary for democracy to flourish in th US

Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Nope.

It happened on many levels from MSM collusion to Zuckerbucks to ballot harvesting to illegal state level changes for voting to possible electronic manipulation.

I also suspect that Sid Powell and crew were Rick Rolled in an OP to discredit any questions about the election by high lighting easily disproven theories of fraud (The Kraken).

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
and Hillarey has your back Johnny

Nope.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Nope.

Originally Posted by ribka
your hero is right. a 20 year war with Russia is necessary for democracy to flourish in th US

Classic example of the 24hr retard crowd.

I litterally said Biden used fraud to win the election and some smooth brained rando internet idiot now thinks Biden is my hero.

Could not make up this silly schitt. crazy

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by AKA_Spook
Originally Posted by Raeford
Wonder who is going to pay the bill for Putin's invasion?

The U.S. taxpaying citizens, clearly

Which is I why I can't understand the Putin Pufters cheering on the rapes, murders, and destruction of the Orc Horde?

Putin's invasion is already costing US taxpayers and it's far from over.

tell me, you seriously believe all those billions are going to help Ukies and not finding their way into Democrat accounts in whatever hell hole is laundering the loot now?

I find it fughking unbelievable someone like JB actually believes the BS put out by MSNBC.

I wonder if he believes them and CNN when they say we need to ditch the 2A.

UFR.

Regardless, you believe Q, so pot meet kettle.

Originally Posted by shrapnel
I probably hit more elk with a pickup than you have with a rifle.

I have yet to see anyone claim Leupold has never had to fix an optic. I know I have sent a few back. 2 MK 6s, a VX-6, and 3 VX-111s.
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Nope.

I litterally said Biden used fraud to win the election and some smooth brained rando internet idiot now thinks Biden is my hero.

Yeah it is just baffling to me how we got to this point in time where if you can see Putin for the evil piece of Chit that he has ALWAYS been then that somehow equates to loving Biden. Where the frack does that come from? Are these a-holes here frigging Russian bot accounts trying to brow beat people into silence who dare to say anything about their glorious leader.

There is nothing about my dislike of Biden and democrats that has caused me to become enamored of that ex KGB piece of rat chit. Shocking to see so many on the fire lining up to blow the bastage every chance they get.

Last edited by Willto; 06/30/22.
H
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Willto
Nope.

Yeah it is just baffling to me how we got to this point in time where if you can see Putin for the evil piece of Chit that he has ALWAYS been then that somehow equates to loving Biden. Where the frack does that come from? Are these a-holes here frigging Russian bot accounts trying to brow beat people into silence who dare to say anything about their glorious leader.

There is nothing about my dislike of Biden and democrats that has caused me to become enamored of that ex KGB piece of rat chit. Shocking to see so many on the fire lining up to blow the bastage every chance they get.

Those here that do are called Putinistas for a good reason.

As mentioned earlier and several times we should all be somewhat thankful for Putin’s most recent actions causing the rest of the free world to actually open their eyes and see things for what they are with him and respond to the threat accordingly which is happening worldwide. The responses now being put into effect are now both militarily and economically.

NATO allies and the Pacific Rim Nations arming up ain’t a bad thing.

The man is ruthless and the world sees him for what he is.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Bernie Sanders says we must go to war with Russia condemn Trump voters

slava Ukraine

Last edited by ribka; 07/01/22.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Yeh, pretty weird we gave over 60 billion to Azov Neo NAZIs this and cannot feed our own babies, and built 27 bio weapons labs n Ukraine with US tax dollars in Ukraine and Ukraine helped over throw our eklections in 2020. And brain dead Americans celebrate this as we are pulled into WWIII to protect facism in a corrupt country that we have no security interested in

I see the NAZi Zelenskiy just outlawed all political parties now in Ukraine. Slava Democracy!!

Nope.

IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Zelenskiy bombing and mining villages with children. pretty cool using using us tax dollars purchase bombs to kill children in Ukraine while Biden's America let our children go hungry.

slava Ukraine!!

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Nope.

As mentioned earlier and several times we should all be somewhat thankful for Putin’s most recent actions causing the rest of the free world to actually open their eyes and see things for what they are with him and respond to the threat accordingly which is happening worldwide. The responses now being put into effect are now both militarily and economically.

JeffO approves and agrees with you girls.

MAGA
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
(((Victoria Nuland))) is informed that a nuke pops over Washington D.C. and calmly orders a Starbucks coffee in her Neocon Bunker somewhere in Maryland and plots for her next (((nation-wrecking))) adventure: "Hmmm....maybe they will accept me in Brazil??"......

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Those sanctions are working great

They’re Not Laughing Now: Wood-burning Stoves and Firewood in Short Supply in Germany as Citizens Fear Freezing to Death Due to Gas Shortages
By Jim Hoft

SLAVA UKRAINE!! another 60 billion to Zelensky

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
And Pelosi, John Kerry, MCcain,Hunter Romney, Biden and her children that received millions in bribes from Ukraine

pro Zelensky, Biden pro democrats

Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Nope.

JeffO approves and agrees with you girls.

H
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
US is sending more missiles capable of longer ranges to Ukraine in response to Putin’s war crimes of specifically and purposely targeting civilian population centers of no strategic value.

Ukraine Army in control of Snake Island.

CNBC, Reuters

H
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
(((Victoria Nuland))) is informed that a nuke pops over Washington D.C. and calmly orders a Starbucks coffee in her Neocon Bunker somewhere in Maryland and plots for her next (((nation-wrecking))) adventure: "Hmmm....maybe they will accept me in Brazil??"......

Source?

Or just talking your usual bs.

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
]
[Linked Image from bloximages.chicago2.vip.townnews.com]

If you’ll look at Louisiana, Mississippi and Florida plus other states you’ll see that duck911 and were right and the naysayers are wrong and have been all along but don’t let facts get in the way.

Then there’s the Variant.

Then there’s the overrun hospitals with the mostly unvaccinated.

There’s more and we were and are right about it all along.

Ain’t any ‘giving up’.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Good read about the Ukraine stuff and other stuff.

https://rwmalonemd.substack.com/p/interview-with-archbishop-carlo-maria

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by gonehuntin

Source?

Or just talking your usual bs.

Put down the bottle before you type a response.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Page 18 of 117 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 116 117

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

574 members (1eyedmule, 007FJ, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 1234, 1beaver_shooter, 54 invisible), 2,686 guests, and 1,252 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,566
Posts18,453,797
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.