-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Steve Bannon's war Room:The Globalists 'Fomented' The War In Ukraine To Bring The 'New World Order'

Globalists And The NWO !

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." **Edmund Burke**

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." **Benjamin Franklin**
GB1

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Probably correct. Zelinsky's regime brought this war on by decimating Russian speaking Ukrainians. Genocide was the straw that brought Russia in and I do think Biden and a lot of our Congress people on both sides are up to their necks in the corruption. Biden and most all of Congress have been peddling their influence all over the world and especially in Ukraine. Biden even bragged about it on TV. Look at the people in both houses that are all in on continuing this war and depleting our resources and money. It's criminal. Our own CIA is in it up to their necks as usual. Hell, we ought to be helping Russia.

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by rainshot
Probably correct. Zelinsky's regime brought this war on by decimating Russian speaking Ukrainians. Genocide was the straw that brought Russia in and I do think Biden and a lot of our Congress people on both sides are up to their necks in the corruption. Biden and most all of Congress have been peddling their influence all over the world and especially in Ukraine. Biden even bragged about it on TV. Look at the people in both houses that are all in on continuing this war and depleting our resources and money. It's criminal. Our own CIA is in it up to their necks as usual. Hell, we ought to be helping Russia.
The CIA has been murdering citizens,since their inception,to benefit their Deep-State/Federal-Reserve/Jew handlers to accomplish their plan to control the world and bring about their NWO.

Control the money supply of the world and all else falls in line.

Thomas Jefferson said to John Wayles Eppes in 1813. "And I sincerely believe with you, that banking establishments are more dangerous than standing armies."

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." **Edmund Burke**

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." **Benjamin Franklin**
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Sincerely surprised that only a minority figured that out long time ago....mb

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Magnum_Bob
Sincerely surprised that only a minority figured that out long time ago....mb

This. The truth will come out, regardless of how many had a freaking clue.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
I think this is another reason Putin moved in. Gates and the DOD financed Bioweapons labs and what was coming.

https://www.c-span.org/video/?c5010580/user-clip-bill-gates-pandemic-will-attention-time

I Dindo Nuffin
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
A friend of mine was talking about the NWO in the 1980s because he was involved with the John Birch Society. I owe him an apology for dismissing his beliefs and worries. He was 100% right, just his timing was a little too soon. The technology needed to catch up with their prophesy.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
The Globalists had flipped the US with their Bolshevik Neonazi infiltration of our Congress, Businesses, Wall Street, Hollywood, DOJ, FBY, dept of state, dept of education, CYA, NSA, Fed Reserve, MSM etc decades ago

We should have known when they took out JFK and our Govt did nothing

We should have known when our 2020 election was stolen and the Govt did nothing.

We only know now because how?

Trump, Que and the Patriots.

They are shedding the light on it.

The truth is coming out.

The truth will set us free.

It will, as Q said, end the virus.

It's about time. It's been infecting us for decades.

God is moving. Hes using Trump

The left cant win.

GOD wins.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
If you wrap aluminum foil around your head the Globalists won’t be able to control you.

[Linked Image from ]
IC B3

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by reivertom
A friend of mine was talking about the NWO in the 1980s because he was involved with the John Birch Society. I owe him an apology for dismissing his beliefs and worries. He was 100% right, just his timing was a little too soon. The technology needed to catch up with their prophesy.

Robert Welch was an "American" hero and ahead of his time.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
It's Danzig and the Corridor all over again. The parallels are amazing.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

101 members (338reddog, 260Remguy, 44automag, 4xbear, 79S, 673, 14 invisible), 1,673 guests, and 933 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,492
Posts18,452,188
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.