Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
So is boycotting brown in order here?

love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness, self-control

& Proverbs 21:19
GB1

K
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
K
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Ruger 77 in 250-3000, customized by FED X !

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by reivertom
I think somebody might have a good law suit.

Not just a "lawsuit", but a class action lawsuit. These idiots are going to lose their azz. Idiots being UPS.. Fed ex isn't really much better though.

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Okay, someone explain how a company can legally seize and destroy private property because they believe a customer "may be violating" a law. Not even proven to be, just may be. I mean, if they found 10 kg of raw heroin in a package, that's a pretty clear violation of existing law or more succinctly a reason to suspect the contents of that particular package are in violation of the law. But wholesale destruction of packages without knowing exactly what's in each and every one...?

You'd think some decision maker at UPS has consulted their company lawyers about this and figured they're on firm legal ground but I'm not understanding it.

Gunnery, gunnery, gunnery.
Hit the target, all else is twaddle!
D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
Originally Posted by Jim in Idaho
Okay, someone explain how a company can legally seize and destroy private property because they believe a customer "may be violating" a law. Not even proven to be, just may be. I mean, if they found 10 kg of raw heroin in a package, that's a pretty clear violation of existing law or more succinctly a reason to suspect the contents of that particular package are in violation of the law. But wholesale destruction of packages without knowing exactly what's in each and every one...?

You'd think some decision maker at UPS has consulted their company lawyers about this and figured they're on firm legal ground but I'm not understanding it.

This!!

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Jim in Idaho

They are simply letting their liberal logic of using whatever means they can to further their agenda...Legal or not.

I sure hope some 2A law firm figures out how to stick it up their ass sideways.

Unless they are hit hard enough to hurt, it won't stop anything.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
FWIW..........I happen to know my UPS delivery person, and I asked them about this. Their answer...........first I've heard of it.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by JamesJr
FWIW..........I happen to know my UPS delivery person, and I asked them about this. Their answer...........first I've heard of it.

Probably a "regional" thing.

Some Woke MF'r with too much power.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Also might be one of the Campfire rumors that are taken as the gospel truth.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Google "UPS cancelling gun shipments", there are a bunch of links from different sources, although most of them are repeating the same original story. Brownell's reported on their Facebook page that their UPS account was also cancelled.

https://thegunwriter.substack.com/p/breaking-ups-cancelling-gun-dealers

It probably doesn't help that the dealer in question's name is "Ghost Firearms", but Brownell's?

I have a check being delivered Tuesday to a dealer in Maryland with "firearms" in their name and will expect a certain nice firearm back from them via UPS 2nd day air. That's going to cause an interesting situation if it's destroyed deliberately by the carrier.

Gunnery, gunnery, gunnery.
Hit the target, all else is twaddle!
IC B3

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by DMc
Maybe this explains this Rem 788 30-30 UPS delivery. They did pay for it. Stinking delivery driver left it just like you see.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

I would almost expect a package like that to get tore up.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Local dealer had a Winslow rifle broke in half, about $4K btw. UPS driver admitted he personally ran over it with his truck. Insurance was purchased but of course the claim was denied.

These criminals do WHATEVER THE F U C K THEY WANT and dare you to do something about it because all the woke liberals have declared war on legal gun ownership in the United States of America.

They need to be reminded that the people who's rights are being abused will only stand for it so long.

LOL
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Sounds like a superb opportunity for somebody with the money and know how to develope a delivery service for "pieces/parts" dealers. 😃

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
They'll take your money once for shipping and again for insurance but they WILL NOT take responsibility for their abusive practices. My claim was denied by UPS as well.

LOL
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by Fireball2
They'll take your money once for shipping and again for insurance but they WILL NOT take responsibility for their abusive practices. My claim was denied by UPS as well.

Just curious, hard case?

I don’t ship an action in a stock anymore unless it’s in the factory box (even that’s iffy) or in a hard case. Bbl action and stock side by side, properly packages increase your odds as the barrel provides some protection to the stock.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Also might be one of the Campfire rumors that are taken as the gospel truth.
Oh no no no

Hillary is going to jail tomorrow, and Alex Jones, and Lettuce factories are burning as Nero plays the fiddle

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
When you vote democrat you're voting for that behavior. It's what they do and the criminality goes all the way up the line. Insurance companies will deny claims. Judges will deny any relief. To them it's a Holy War and anything they do to win is permissible.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Calvin
Originally Posted by Fireball2

Just curious, hard case?

I don’t ship an action in a stock anymore unless it’s in the factory box (even that’s iffy) or in a hard case. Bbl action and stock side by side, properly packages increase your odds as the barrel provides some protection to the stock.

Years ago Probably Obummers 1st term I ordered an 1886 custom 45-90 from Turnbull when the FFL received it they would not open the package. They told me that the rifle was in their shop and for me to come down and open it my self.
They opened the card board box before they made the call to me.
Turnbull had wrapped 4 inches of Bubble wrap around their custom Rifle case that had fitted foam around the rifle.

Maybe Turnbull knew something way back then.

That was the last firearm I have purchased
Back then I would order 10 Cases of ammo at a time and I had 3 orders delivered in 1 week my UPS guy asked what was going on , What was I getting ready for this order had 15 Cases in it.
My Girls son looked at the door across the street fro us and said War we are getting ready for War.

The UPS Driver rushed to get away fro us for some strange reason.
The kid across the street who was sitting on the front step ran into the house real fast. He was a wanna be Gang Banger so bad even the local gang did not want to associate with him.
Years later the kid grew up and is fairly decent in society now.

I am sure glad I do not have stuff delivered anymore. It sounds like it is a huge hassle

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by reivertom
I think somebody might have a good law suit.

A good law suit....

All you need is time and money

How much of each do you have asked the attorney

Maker of the Frankenstud Sling Keeper
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by rainshot
When you vote democrat you're voting for that behavior. It's what they do and the criminality goes all the way up the line. Insurance companies will deny claims. Judges will deny any relief. To them it's a Holy War and anything they do to win is permissible.

I love when insurance companies deny claims..

From that point on, I know I'm gonna kill their ass and have a YUGE payday - $$$. May take a while, but sure is satisfying.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

613 members (10gaugeman, 007FJ, 160user, 2500HD, 1beaver_shooter, 240NMC, 67 invisible), 2,323 guests, and 1,238 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,654
Posts18,455,538
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.