Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by 12344mag
So when do the Civil rights violation lawsuits start?
What Civil Right has been violated?

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by steve4102

There actually NEEDS to be civil rights protections added.

You cannot discriminate based on race, creed, color, religion, sexual preference, etc. ....

BUT we need to add "Political affiliations or associations" to it.

Persecution of Conservatives is the "In" thing now.

That needs to stop.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by bbrown
The background check for ammo purchases was part of the “safe” act that was rammed into law , it was deemed impossible to put a system in place so it’s not “enforced” but is still on the books as far as I know. As a result of the confusion most retailers won’t ship ammo to NY, although some do. Now they pass the same law again, that’s a special kind of stupid. I’m sure the end game is to just make it to difficult to sell ammo in NY.

Not sure of this,I have never had to do a BC for ammo.
I have had to have some shipped to ffl's because of said confusion,but even then they didn't do anything other than open the package and charge me $5.00
I realize you say "not enforced"

Last edited by rong; 07/02/22.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by steve4102

There actually NEEDS to be civil rights protections added.

You cannot discriminate based on race, creed, color, religion, sexual preference, etc. ....

BUT we need to add "Political affiliations or associations" to it.

Persecution of Conservatives is the "In" thing now.

That needs to stop.

Precisely.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Gun and ammo manufacturers need to break all contracts with NY state agencies and refuse to sell or service their firearms. Or refuse to sell the state of NY any gun magazines that have a capacity of over 3 rounds. I mean, why would a NY governor's security detail NEED a gun with a magazine that had a capacity of greater than three rounds.

IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
That's what the commies do.

One gets struck down, and they write another unconstitutional law.

Wash, rinse, repeat.

The problem is, there's no penalties or ramifications for doing so. So they continue down that road, and you have essentially LOST that right.

They know they are violating our constitutional rights but do so knowing their new laws will take a while to get brought up to the SC again.

In this instance I think the commie biotch thinks she will keep the folks defenseless until they completely take over by getting the courts packed with like minded commies.

Biotch should be hung. There is a reason they recently passed the anti lynching bill.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Without willing enforcers politicians are just people with a microphone and bad ideas. Know who and where the enemy lives in your back yard.

Hint.

LOL
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by 10Glocks
Gun and ammo manufacturers need to break all contracts with NY state agencies and refuse to sell or service their firearms. Or refuse to sell the state of NY any gun magazines that have a capacity of over 3 rounds. I mean, why would a NY governor's security detail NEED a gun with a magazine that had a capacity of greater than three rounds.

They would love that and having the criminals with guns preying on the defenseless with very few and overwhelmed LEO to protect them.

Then they could really push their anti 2A agenda.

Last edited by jaguartx; 07/02/22.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by benchman
They have to follow the Constitution. They are clearly not doing that. The law has to be challenged, or they will just continue to ignore the Constitution.

Shirley you jest.

Imagine a corporate oligarchy so effective, so advanced and fine tuned that its citizens still call it a democracy.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by jaguartx
When she said she wasnt interested in the gun crime statistics she was really saying she wants to disarm the public.

Only let the police have guns and defund them.

Release tens of thousands of criminals from prison onto the streets and dont deport the illegal alien criminals....

Bring in millions of unvaxed mercenaries across open borders and get rid of 40,000 troops who refuse to take the jab.....hummm

The commie dems have dropped all pretense of following the law. They are all in now. All the stops are being pulled and they don't care what the SCOTUS says about anything. Judges in states across the country throwing roadblocks up.

These people are putting our country at big risks with every single one of their policies, both domestic and abroad. They are destroying the structure of our system and belief in justice. Cops are being shot in multiples every day as the criminals are emboldened and fearless of justice.

Political crimes and acts of traitors fall into the black hole never to be dealt with as the next newsflash replaces the last corruption. It is soul crushing to watch the country destroyed.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Diesel
The commie dems have dropped all pretense of following the law. They are all in now. All the stops are being pulled and they don't care what the SCOTUS says about anything. Judges in states across the country throwing roadblocks up.

These people are putting our country at big risks with every single one of their policies, both domestic and abroad. They are destroying the structure of our system and belief in justice. Cops are being shot in multiples every day as the criminals are emboldened and fearless of justice.

Political crimes and acts of traitors fall into the black hole never to be dealt with as the next newsflash replaces the last corruption. It is soul crushing to watch the country destroyed.

But hey, those lawless mercenaries that tried that insurrection at the capital are still in jail or dead, so it's all good!

LOL
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Originally Posted by Dess
UHaul will be unable to meet demand for trucks moving out of the state.

When we left NY 3 years ago it was sketchy trying to get a uhaul trailer and when you did, it cost three times as much to get one to take from NY to SC as it did to get one to go the other way.

Mathew 22: 37-39

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Muffin
Wow! That's utterly insane. Makes the previous New York rules seem positively libertarian. So the effect of the recent Supreme Court ruling in New York is to transform it into an all out government war against handgun owners, other than retired and off duty police.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by Muffin
Wow! That's utterly insane. Makes the previous New York rules seem positively libertarian. So the effect of the recent Supreme Court ruling in New York is to transform it into an all out government war against handgun owners, other than retired and off duty police.

Them folks in NY better get them one a those peaceful protests that are so popular nowadays. That'll show those authoritarians who's boss.

LOL
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
I got my NY State Concealed Carry Pistol Permit in 1980. It was "May Issue," (rather than "Shall Issue") but once you filled out the forms, got two neighbors to vouch for you that you're not crazy, and got interviewed by someone at the police station, they just give you your carry permit (assuming you didn't have a record and they liked the cut of your jib during the interview). Got mine at age 19. It was good anywhere in NY State other than the NYC. If the police decided that you violated some term of the carry license, the worst that could happen was they would cancel your license.

This new system is a nightmare by comparison. Amounts to a declaration of war against the US Supreme Court.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Wash, rinse, repeat.

The problem is, there's no penalties or ramifications for doing so. So they continue down that road, and you have essentially LOST that right.

As I've stated before, the communistnazis never, ever, disengage. They just back off, regroup, and come at you from a different direction.

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
I like the part about them analyzing social media accounts. Whatever we do dont disclose our CF handles!! I knew this was coming..a friend in military told me to stay off all social media unless anonymous. Of course I never did that. Any racial comment would nix you in ny. Coming to a state by you soon!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
note the left's compulsion to defend a "woman's right to privacy" with regards to abortion, and then they turn 180 degrees and put in an Unconstitutional a priori section in the gun bill that is the most blatant violation of a person's privacy that I have ever seen. Applicants will have to give the State all their social media accounts and the license depends on some bureaucrat digging through three years of your posts and deciding if you represent a danger to society.

Sam......

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Wash, rinse, repeat.

Oh you mean how conservatives got Roe v Wade overturned?

Yeah, it’s an effective tactic.

Originally Posted by shrapnel
I probably hit more elk with a pickup than you have with a rifle.

Originally Posted by JohnBurns
I have yet to see anyone claim Leupold has never had to fix an optic. I know I have sent a few back. 2 MK 6s, a VX-6, and 3 VX-111s.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Borchardt
Originally Posted by benchman
They have to follow the Constitution. They are clearly not doing that. The law has to be challenged, or they will just continue to ignore the Constitution.

Shirley you jest.
Shirley ain't jestin'. The sooner the laws in place are enforced, the sooner criminals won't be a problem for the law abiding citizens. This goes for holding the law to Constitutional muster. Unconstitutional law is illegal, but only gets repealed if someone has the nuts and money to challenge it.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

172 members (2ndwind, 17CalFan, 907brass, 257_X_50, 44automag, 30 invisible), 1,978 guests, and 1,028 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,599
Posts18,454,488
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.