Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
I have no idea why it’s weird, but seems to be the common theme here lately. Fuuckers tryin to be relevant when they know they can’t. Good shiit!! 😂

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
BP-B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Judman
I have no idea why it’s weird, but seems to be the common theme here lately. Fuuckers tryin to be relevant when they know they can’t. Good shiit!! 😂
8-20 person fights at work? Where the fugg do you work? LOL???

A 380 in my pocket is better than a 45 in my truck!

Violence may not be the best option... but it's still an option.

"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet." General James Mad Dog Mattis
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Sometimes more.. haha

Crips/bloods nortes/suerneos to name a few. And no oc, guns, tazers, shiit, except cuffs. Pretty fun most days. 👊🏻

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
M
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
M
Been in plenty of bar scraps in my early to mid 20s. "Won" far more than I lost, but certainly did lose some. Only times I ever really got my azz kicked bad was when I was jumped by 3 guys while I was pretty drunk and the time a puzzy talked all kinda sheit on me inside a bar but wouldnt fight, but snuck out behind me when I left and threw a brick at my head as i was throwing my leg over my Harley to ride home. That hit me in the back of my head knocked me out cold and gashed me open good. Then the punk came over and started kicking me while I was out. A buddy walked out and saw this and snatched the dude up, flipped him over and stuffed him head first into a big recycling bin filled with broken beer bottles etc lol.

Never been one with alot of patience dealing with azzholes, especially drunk azzholes when I too had been drinking. Was well known in several of the local watering holes during that time. Have definitely mellowed since then. Havent been in a fight that actually came to blows in at least 10 years and am just fine keeping it that way.

Last edited by marktheshark; 07/01/22.
Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by ironbender
Tough guys only use a thumb.

The throat punch might be considered cheating at the end. He said only his right thumb.
Fighting fair will just get you hurt.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
IC B2

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
2009 for me. Caught up with the guy that stole my Honda 350 out of my garage in a local pool hall. Didn't end well for him. He ended up with stitches in his face and I got my ATV back.

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Damn funny stuff boys. Keep them coming.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Got into a fight during a card game one time, years ago. I hit the guy as hard as I could, right between the eyes. Dropped him, but he got up and swung a knife at me. Cut my ear. I grabbed the nearest chair and bashed him with it.

Lucky I got away.

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
Got into a fight during a card game one time, years ago. I hit the guy as hard as I could, right between the eyes. Dropped him, but he got up and swung a knife at me. Cut my ear. I grabbed the nearest chair and bashed him with it.

Lucky I got away.

My name is SUE, HOW DO YOU DO, now you gonna die…

Kickin’ and cussin’ in the mud, the blood and the beer……life ain’t easy for a boy named Sue.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
The year MLK was murdered I was in 7th grade in Berkeley with a bunch of racist black kids. One time I was sitting in a desk talking to a friend and a black kid came up behind ma and pops me on the side of the head and got in a couple more blows before I could get out of the desk. The Monday after MLK was murdered I was jumped by thirty black kids. Fortunately, I was running and escaped without much damage and a male teacher stopped them from chasing after me. I went home for the day.

[Linked Image from ]
IC B3

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Originally Posted by Pharmseller

Lucky I got away.

My name is SUE, HOW DO YOU DO, now you gonna die…

Kickin’ and cussin’ in the mud, the blood and the beer……life ain’t easy for a boy named Sue.

Well played.

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Few years back

Had a neighbor that was a drinking buddy. That summer we were drinking rum for some reason.

He was kinda a knuckle dragger type an everytime I got a good buzz I just had to kick his azz. The first time I was invited to go over to the grass, so when I got knocked on my azz it didnt hurt as much....thats a good friend!!

The last time, I woke up in the lawn around 3AM getting sprayed down by the stupid sprinklers.

Still good friends, we dont drink rum anymore though

B
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
B
It been 15 years since I threw my fist at another person.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I was a Freshman in high school. There was a bunch of roughs that were patrolling the halls that I had been ducking for months. They finally caught up with me in an isolated bathroom at the far end of campus. I had always been the tallest kid in the class, but I'd gone through an extended growing spurt that had left me with aching bones and absolutely no coordination. I'd also developed a heart condition that caused me to keel over if I stood up too fast. I was an easy target.

Dad always said that, should it ever come down to it, attack the smallest one of the bunch. That's what I did. The larger ones prodded this guy who was a head shorter than me into coming at me first. He landed a punch. I responded with a flurry of punches that eventually sent him unconscious into a stall and then I turned on the rest and asked who was going to be next. The rest of the gang just melted away. It turned out I was covered in the shrimp's blood. I put the fellow in the hospital for 3 days.

Within a month or so, the ramifications of the fight played out. For whatever reason, I never got questioned, but I think the family of the shrimp started asking questions. A couple of the roughs got sent off to the Navy, and a couple more got shipped off to the Vocational School. No one ever bothered me after that.

Genesis 9:2-4 Ministries Lighthearted Confessions of a Cervid Serial Killer
O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
Been close to twenty years since I felt the need to hit anyone. Even before that, it wasn’t ever my first inclination. I fought damn near every guy in school coming up, because I was always the smallest kid in the place for my age, until the last couple years. When I was sixteen, put a kid in the hospital for three days. He was a piece of work, already been in trouble for stealing cars and other stuff, and we were watching the younger kids play basketball. He told me he liked my little sister, who was 11 at the time. This kid was my age, so that didn’t go over well. Then he adds that he likes girls before they get tits. They pulled me off him at some point. I was home schooled the last bit of high school.

Then I hit the real world. The few fights I got into as an adult were over quick. Most people are done as soon as you hurt them even a little. I consider myself lucky that I never found someone that wasn’t like that. When I turned 21, I started carrying a handgun, and that really put a damper on getting into fights. You can start a fight how you want, but once you do that, it is not always up to you how it ends. I did not want to add a handgun to that mix. Now that I am older, the few times I have had to call someone out, they chilled out quick. Maybe they don’t want to be seen beating on an old man.

Last edited by OldGrayWolf; 07/02/22.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
December 16, 1991

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Not the last but the most memorable was when a bully threw one of my gloves to a passing dog at the bus stop and the dog took off with it. When I got mad about it he said he was gunna beat my ass. All day at school I thought about it and so after school I approached him and said here's your chance. When we were done we had 30 people watching and I'd thrown him through an old ladies white picket fence into her yard. I ended up having to pay for the damages. He and I were like oil and water, but honestly he was nuts. One time I watched him shoot a 22 semi auto at a passing car while we were out squirrel hunting together. I guess he missed no one stopped. We used to be real competitive in cross country until one day I left him in the dust on a 3.2 mile run. Never had problems with him in high school. Heard he went into the military where I have no doubt he was a stellar killer.

Another time, I was the new guy in school, so the locals thought it would be fun to dogpile me in football. I'd always been told the opposite of the poster above when facing a group drop the biggest one first then the rest will think hard before giving you any more trouble, so I came up swinging and did. No more problems with the other five.

As an adult, I confronted three guys with aluminum baseball bats that were beating on a car at 2 am keeping the neighborhood up. It got sporty but no one got killed. I consider myself damned lucky to get out of that one without injury.

LOL
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by SLM
Laffin’, women just look at the beard and they’re pregnant.

I’m always amazed how many people I talk to that have an Uncle Bills story. Had some great times at that place. Ever visit the Golden Spur in Magdalena?

Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by SLM
Uncle Bills in Reserve 4 years ago.

We had/have history and will probably wind up in a fight every time we cross paths.

Got the boot from there one time for falling asleep in a booth. My buddies were pissed, had some guaranteed action with some local fatties, and I fûcked it all up I guess lol.

No, I never spent much time over there, much as I'd have liked to. Damned beautiful country. My buddy has a cabin up near Reserve, we'd roll into Uncle Bills for an evening and head to the cabin. Been a lotta years past now since I was even down that way.

MAGA
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by losttrail60
Originally Posted by stxhunter
I pretty much lived in bars when I was growing up, teens till about 29. lots of stories.

losttrail60 thinks some of our stories are fiction
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...ed-were-punched-in-the-face#Post17384838

If we had cell phones with video capabilities back then, there'd be a lot of evidence he's mistaken.

And Grizz thinks some of us are hard cases................. laugh

My guess is 99% of the tough guys here simply remember things wrong. The 2 boomers fighting by the pool in that thread from a few weeks ago is more accurate.

The thing is ..................................

you're only guessing.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by losttrail60
Originally Posted by stxhunter
I pretty much lived in bars when I was growing up, teens till about 29. lots of stories.

losttrail60 thinks some of our stories are fiction
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...ed-were-punched-in-the-face#Post17384838

If we had cell phones with video capabilities back then, there'd be a lot of evidence he's mistaken.

And Grizz thinks some of us are hard cases................. laugh

My guess is 99% of the tough guys here simply remember things wrong. The 2 boomers fighting by the pool in that thread from a few weeks ago is more accurate.

The thing is ..................................

you're only guessing.

Now, why did you bring reality into this thread?

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
693 members (12308300, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 160user, 10Glocks, 06hunter59, 70 invisible), 2,787 guests, and 1,284 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,634
Posts18,398,877
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.