Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
President Trump might be an ass hole but I’ve actually heard that he’s a nice guy. Irregardless as Hatari said, it takes a certain amount of it to deal with the scumbags day in and day out so I don’t fault him for that. I do know that President Trump sees, recognizes and appreciates the blue collar, working man. Those that have worked for or with the President said that he would stop in the pouring rain to talk to a Marine or construction worker and was always thanking them. I think that President Trump is more in touch with the common man than any other President in my lifetime. I want nothing more than for him to get the second term that was stolen from him.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
GB1

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by jbmi
Teal, all you have to do is look at the pictures Northman posted. An average person could lean over that barrier behind the driver and grab the wheel. Where do you come up with this 10' chit ?
Don't need "Superior Intellect" to show how stupid your post is.
Do a little research before you post drivel crap like that, You may be derive as dumb, but a posting like this only proves it.
Did Northman thank you for sucking his cock?

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by hatari
The guy is a looser, will do what I can to see anyone else win in 24, ANYONE !!!

Pretty much all I need to know about you. So you voted GOP all your life? If true (hrumpf!) then you need to come right out and explain that you are McCain/Goldwater RINO and always have been so.

Nobody that is a true conservative would get that bent out of shape at Trump given his accomplishments from defeating Hillary and giving us the SCOTUS that we have seen in action this past week, to energy independence to economic expansion. Nobody would be this triggered over some mean tweets or Trump’s ucombative nature given that he was met with a never before seen level of hostility by the opposition beginning with Resist! and Obstruct! right thru RussiaGate and Two phony impeachment trials. Biden can get all bitchy with conservative reporters and pundits be don't let Trump toss out some mean tweets. You can have HRC pay Richard Steele to drum up a FALSE report to smear Trump but don't let Trump push back against an election rife with ballot fraud. Yes, I said it. At the very least, there is illegal ballot harvesting in a number of swing states and at the most questionable machines and chain of custody issues that have not been properly answered.

So, your hypocrisy shows you just don't like Trump and that you'd damn the United States to more of Biden's incompetence, to economic ruin in the name of The Green New Deal, that you'd let Mexican Drug Cartels flood our borders illegal people as well as narcotics.

Prosperity with a mean a big mouth New Yorker vs. ruin with senile bumbling comedic sidekick.

Either go back to the Democrat Underground and hang with Friends of George Soros or some other like minded Chat Group, or light a candle in church for John McCain and send some money for Liz Cheney's re-election. She needs some help.

At least that will keep you occupied and out of the way.

After reading this, it’s almost as if you were directing this post to ltppowell. Maybe jbmi is Never-Trumper Powell’s sock puppet.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
M
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by Raeford
Originally Posted by MickeyD
Originally Posted by Raeford
Can we get Salmon, ID on the line to confirm?
Please refrain from the insulting reference to Salmon, Idaho when actually referring to TarQueen.😟
Salmon, Idaho is a wonderful, conservative community that, unfortunately has a pimple on its ass--TarQueen.
Sure wish that little bitch would pack up and move back to commiefornia and take a hundred thousand commie transplants with him!

My apologies and condolences to the 'natives'.
👍😁

Last edited by MickeyD; 06/30/22.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
M
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
M
TarQueen and all others licking this January 6 committee bull schitt,
There's a reason hearsay is NOT admissible evidence.

That's about all Hutchinson had to offer.

Bottom line....

To call you a fuqing idiot would be an insult to fuqing idiots!

Last edited by MickeyD; 06/30/22.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by smokepole
I don't doubt it but I'll just make one observation. If someone from NBC came out saying they had people willing to corroborate her testimony the denunciation of the leftist lying MSM would go on for several pages.

Awwwhhh... isn't that so open minded and woke of you!

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
People who believe Trump was incapable of doing such a thing are dumber than Pelosi.
The ego maniac who thinks he's the savior of America has proven he was stupid enough think he could do a cue and stay in power just like some third world dictator.
My only hope is they jail the dickhead, or he dies a slow and painful death in the next year.
Any intelligent person can see what type of AZZ Hole he really is.

Anyone that believes this broad is not only desperate but dumber than a stump as well.

Anyone who can't get past Trumps brashness and see what he's done for them and their Country is a complete Putz who can't get past their own ego.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
President Trump might be an ass hole but I’ve actually heard that he’s a nice guy. Irregardless as Hatari said, it takes a certain amount of it to deal with the scumbags day in and day out so I don’t fault him for that. I do know that President Trump sees, recognizes and appreciates the blue collar, working man. Those that have worked for or with the President said that he would stop in the pouring rain to talk to a Marine or construction worker and was always thanking them. I think that President Trump is more in touch with the common man than any other President in my lifetime. I want nothing more than for him to get the second term that was stolen from him.

Totally agree, AcesandEights.

Originally Posted by 12344mag
People who believe Trump was incapable of doing such a thing are dumber than Pelosi.
The ego maniac who thinks he's the savior of America has proven he was stupid enough think he could do a cue and stay in power just like some third world dictator.
My only hope is they jail the dickhead, or he dies a slow and painful death in the next year.
Any intelligent person can see what type of AZZ Hole he really is.

Anyone that believes this broad is not only desperate but dumber than a stump as well.

Anyone who can't get past Trumps brashness and see what he's done for them and their Country is a complete Putz who can't get past their own ego.

Paul, Thank you for quoting that so I can remember what a dumb fugk jbmi really is.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by hatari
Cassidy Hutchinson's testimony already falling apart. According to NBC's Peter Alexander, Secret Service Agents have come forth to repudiate the claim that her testimony is completely untrue. Uh oh! Left caught in another lie

Peter Alexander
@PeterAlexander
🚨 A source close to the Secret Service tells me both Bobby Engel, the lead agent, and the presidential limousine/SUV driver are prepared to testify under oath that neither man was assaulted and that Mr. Trump never lunged for the steering wheel.
6:24 PM · Jun 28, 2022·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/peteralexander/status/1541910389289635841
and
https://news.yahoo.com/secret-agents-prepared-testify-trump-125704689.html?fr=sycsrp_catchall

Another lie,by this harridan,was reveled yesterday.She claimed that one of President Trump's advisor,Pete Cipollone,was in the White House on Jan 6 and she discussed an issue with him.

It turns out that Cipollone wasn't in the White House that day,according to several sources.

The Federalist reported:

“Every Trump White House senior staff member knows that Cipollone was not at the White House that morning so that conversation could not have taken place,” one source who spoke on the condition of anonymity told The Federalist. “In Cipollone’s absence, Pat Philbin was filling in for Pat [Cipollone] that morning."

“Besides the fact that Pat [Cipollone] wasn’t there,” they added, “He simply doesn’t speak like that.”

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Guys, get a clue. Cassidy knew what she was doing. She was a plant by Mark Meadows to suck the desperate Liz Cheney, the Jan 6 Committee and MSM in.

She knew her lies would be found out. Sheesh. Shes not Jell0.

Trump and the SS waited until the whole world watched the "Great Witness Hang Trump" and all the MSM prove their duplicity by jumping in with both feet talking about how believable she seemed to be before the SD and facts came out that destroyed their credibility and proved their desperation and stupidity.

It got the world on point, just as it did the stupid Tarq.

To wit, Ques drop a few days before is a clue. Trump is toying with them.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

The background of the deal.

The proof. Slapping them in the face with their own stupidity after the trap was sprung and caught them.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Read the large print by Peter Alexander, journalist for NBC below. He has a clue.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
I take it you think I'm a Democrat.
Wrong again, been a Republican for all my voting years, going back to 65. I even helped distribute "I like Ike" yard signs as a kid.
I'm on a first name basis with my Congressman and get invited to all his townhall, and fund raisers. I know that there are many Congressman and Senators in the Republican Party that think the same way I do.
Probably contributed more money to the RNC than you've spent on beer.
After all these years I can pick a phony pretty easily, and the biggest one so far is Donald Duck.
He thinks more of his ego than his country, can't accept losing, even when told so my his inner circle and the courts.
Thinks the Constitution is for others, not him, why else would he encourage a Insurrection and make such a damning statement about the safety of his Vice.
The guy is a looser, will do what I can to see anyone else win in 24, ANYONE !!!

so you donated too Paul Ryan ?

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

593 members (160user, 12344mag, 007FJ, 10gaugemag, 01Foreman400, 10Glocks, 63 invisible), 2,333 guests, and 1,217 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,544
Posts18,453,297
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.