Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by JamesJr
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by JamesJr
FWIW..........I happen to know my UPS delivery person, and I asked them about this. Their answer...........first I've heard of it.

Probably a "regional" thing.

Some Woke MF'r with too much power.

Also might be one of the Campfire rumors that are taken as the gospel truth.
AS of an hour or so ago, it's now all over the 2A supporters on YouTube.. I hope it's bunk, but I'm not taking that chance... It also hit me earlier that this might be the reason I have not been able to log onto my UPS shipping account.. They know I have (or had) an FFL and used them to ship/receive firearms.. Still cannot log onto the account..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
GB1

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Local dealer had a Winslow rifle broke in half, about $4K btw. UPS driver admitted he personally ran over it with his truck. .
Too bad he was able to take even ONE more breath..... Or , better yet, knock his azz down and then run over his LEG with his truck.. Let him heal THAT.... The a-hole...

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
DMc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by kenster99
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Ruger 77 in 250-3000, customized by FED X !

Try taking those pics again without licking the lens of your camera first.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Let's put on our critical thinking caps for a minute. If UPS was terminating these accounts to any appreciable degree, would the liberal media remain silent or gloat? What do your searches revel when you try to ascertain the veracity of the claims?

IC B2

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
The Biden regime put pressure on them with a subtle threat vis a vis possible liability for the next mass shooting if they can trace the gun, or even its parts, back to a UPS delivery at some point.

The regime's objective is to think of as many ways as possible to jam up the supply of firearms and parts (not to mention, ammo), and to increase their cost to consumers, without actually passing new legislation.

R
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
R
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by Jim in Idaho
Okay, someone explain how a company can legally seize and destroy private property because they believe a customer "may be violating" a law. Not even proven to be, just may be. I mean, if they found 10 kg of raw heroin in a package, that's a pretty clear violation of existing law or more succinctly a reason to suspect the contents of that particular package are in violation of the law. But wholesale destruction of packages without knowing exactly what's in each and every one...?

You'd think some decision maker at UPS has consulted their company lawyers about this and figured they're on firm legal ground but I'm not understanding it.

They are simply letting their liberal logic of using whatever means they can to further their agenda...Legal or not.

I sure hope some 2A law firm figures out how to stick it up their ass sideways.

Unless they are hit hard enough to hurt, it won't stop anything.
Exactly what I think, legal or not it's happening. Who do you hold responsible? Best bet you switch to FedEx. Sucks!

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

679 members (160user, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 007FJ, 10gaugeman, 1234, 67 invisible), 2,886 guests, and 1,317 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,486
Posts18,451,994
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.