Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
rte Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
This is not what I hoped it would be.That is to prevent the IRS from being used as a political weapon against the opponents of the Demonrat Party.Although this is a good start.

Rep. Matt Gaetz Introduces the ‘Disarm the IRS Act’ of 2022

Florida Rep. Matt Gaetz has introduced legislation to prohibit the Internal Revenue Service from acquiring, by purchase or otherwise, any ammunition.

It was recently revealed that the IRS purchased $725,000 worth of ammunition between March and June.

“Certainly it’s troubling that in 2022 alone, the IRS has spent around $725,000 on ammunition. So here’s the Biden plan: Disarm Americans, open the border, empty the prisons — but rest assured, they’ll still collect your taxes, and they need $725,000 worth of ammunition, apparently, to get the job done,” Rep. Gaetz said during an appearance on Fox News last month.

Call me old fashioned, but I thought the heaviest artillery an IRS agent would need would be a calculator, not $725,000 worth of ammunition,” Rep. Gaetz continued.

The Florida congressman added, “there was a report that showed over a ten-year period, the IRS stockpiled $11 million dollars’ worth of ammunition. That’s why I’m working on legislation to put a total moratorium on the IRS buying ammo.”

On July 1, Rep. Gaetz and Reps. Jeff Duncan, Paul Gosar, and Marjorie Taylor Greene announced the “Disarm the IRS Act” of 2022.

BREAKING: Today I’m introducing the ‘Disarm the IRS Act’ of 2022 to prohibit the Internal Revenue Service from acquiring, by purchase or otherwise, any ammunition after the bill’s enactment.https://t.co/hLUTMhoCAu pic.twitter.com/9Z243pPs3t

— Rep. Matt Gaetz (@RepMattGaetz) July 1, 2022

The bill reads, “Notwithstanding any other provision of law, the Internal Revenue Service may not acquire (by purchase or otherwise) any ammunition after the date of the enactment of this Act.”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/07/rep-matt-gaetz-introduces-disarm-irs-act-2022/

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
GB1

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Well, ya can wish in one hand and crap in the other.. Guess which one gets filled foist?

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
J
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
J
Can someone please explain to me why the IRS needs ammo?

Edit**
Just looked it up. Who knew the IRS had their own armed agents? Not what I envisioned.

Last edited by Jeffrey; 07/02/22.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
That's bound to go over big in a democrat leftist Marxist administration.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Hoping the IRS suffers the same fate as the EPA at the hands of SCOTUS. No reason they shouldn’t. I don’t believe congress ever gave it the explicit right to monitor my bank account.

Last edited by shootem; 07/02/22.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
IC B2

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
The purpose for all that buying up of common handgun ammo by the Federal Governmenet (particularly agencies that have little or no use for it) is to dry up the market, so when we go to buy it it's gone.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Jeffrey

Edit**
Just looked it up. Who knew the IRS had their own armed agents? Not what I envisioned.
and is there any one that doesn't think we live in a police state?

the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded. Robert E Lee
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
bcp Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Same reason IRS, SBA, VA, DOE, EPA, etc needed it 5 years ago.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/adaman...y-non-military-agencies/?sh=230a44d64a16

smile

Bruce

rte Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Redneck
Well, ya can wish in one hand and crap in the other.. Guess which one gets filled foist?
Your left hand.lol

Communist Goals

27. Discredit the Bible.

rte Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

Edit**
It is the law enforcement arm of the "foreign banking cartel" aka federal reserve.

In other words they were created to make sure that the Bolsheviks,who created the biggest Ponzi scheme in history,the federal reserve,can steal the wealth of every citizen involved in their scheme.

Communist Goals

27. Discredit the Bible.

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
They may end up needing it..

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by bcp
Same reason IRS, SBA, VA, DOE, EPA, etc needed it 5 years ago.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/adaman...y-non-military-agencies/?sh=230a44d64a16

smile

Bruce

Not seeing black helicopters but it’d be a simple matter to spread weapons and ammunition purchases around to all federal unelected departments and boards when the end users are never mentioned. Dang helicopters are getting darker.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by rte

Edit**
It is the law enforcement arm of the "foreign banking cartel" aka federal reserve.

In other words they were created to make sure that the Bolsheviks,who created the biggest Ponzi scheme in history,the federal reserve,can steal the wealth of every citizen involved in their scheme.
Correct.

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Itroduce a damn bill where they auction it all within 30 days or the whole department gets axed.

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Should be DEFUND the irs act.

"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined.”

Patrick Henry
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Winchester21
Should be DEFUND the irs act.
Yep.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
I'm not aware of any where in the constitution that gives department the right or power to become part of the police state or even armed. Serious violation of the constitution. This is not and can not be allowed to become a police state.

NRA LIFE MEMBER
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS!
"Suppose you were an idiot And suppose you were a member of Congress... But I repeat myself."
-Mark Twain
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
No need for the IRS for simple explanation: the Federal government isn't interested in a budget, nor do they give two wits about paying anything off when they feel the need to print money.

No one in Congress or of federal employ should be drawing a check right now or for as long as I've been alive.

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Originally Posted by Cariboujack
I'm not aware of any where in the constitution that gives department the right or power to become part of the police state or even armed. Serious violation of the constitution. This is not and can not be allowed to become a police state.
I see no Federal agency in the Constitution.....

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

563 members (12344mag, 222Sako, 1eyedmule, 1beaver_shooter, 222ND, 2003and2013, 66 invisible), 2,472 guests, and 1,279 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,675
Posts18,456,224
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.