-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 101 of 613 1 2 99 100 101 102 103 612 613
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Boy, are you gonna be butt-hurt when it FINALLY occurs to you what Trump did to your retard ass.

Figuratively speaking, he stretched it out.

I’m just going to just kick back, eat popcorn, and watch the show as your retard-world crumbles in retard-shards around your retard-head.

Dude, you got PLAYED. I mean, PLAYED. Like, historically so.

P L A Y E D.

LOL

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
GB1

N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Bwa ha ha... the big welcher starts his big weasel-retreat....

Wrong much?

LOL

Originally Posted by jaguartx
So Trump may not be elected in 2024.

>SEVERAL sources from ;
_ white HATS in MI6/NSA
_Russian undergroundWIRES
_ Chinese Elders WIRES
_Benjamin Fulford
_Juan 0 Savin
_Jim Willie
_ ;: INSIDE EU .WH military contacts

>>>ALL say the same thing and share the same WIRES the past 30 days ..

Trump is protected by MILITARY .....but He was removed from becoming President for 2024.... For several reasons...( This doesn't mean he won't run.. But other plans are in play to bring in another President//)... The White HATS ALLIANCE thought It was best to start over.. Their was to much civil unrest in several countries between those who loved Trump and those who hate him..... They want to start with a new era and let the Trump saga start to calm down.... The shaking of government officials through the world would feel safer if a new U.S. president would step in... They fear he has to much control over their countries and people.... Especially for the coming East Asia new digital currency backed by GOLD system . They want to trade with U.S in import/export and fear their share holders won't comply fully if Trump remains in power in the world stage.

>The Chinese Elders who cut off the ROTHSCHILDS regimen and turned their backs on Obama are very much interested in cleaning their CCP communist regimen through XI and fear the KAZARIAN MAFIA has now control of> Ivanka Trump and have devastating Deep State evidence on her husband KUSHNER......(This [ INFILTRATION] into IVANKA TRUMP caused her to turn against her father in the j6 trials)
Her family was threatened vigorously/// and the Chinese Elders who are working together with PUTIN Xi MODI feel it's best if TRUMP steps a side. He has to much enemies through the world and many will not come into White HATS control till Trump steps aside and a different new era president is installed..... They fear he will retaliate and destroy their Asian System ( he gained to much a world following... Much much more than anyone expected)///
___
Personal Side note; I would love it if TRUMP came back now or in 2024 ...... I'm a TRUMP believer and Honor him for everything he has done and continues....
_
But I had to share this INTEL report
___
In other INTEL reports U.S. DEEP STATE is attempting to create a fake digital currency SYSTEM and pretend it will be backed by GOLD and create their own block chain////... But everything will be hidden from public and will not be excessive to review the block chains and see the true nature of how the DIGITAL currency is operating without corruption.

> EXPOSURE of the fake coming U.S digital currency will happen when Asia, middle east, South America will not EXPORT to the United States as the COMING U.S DIGITAL currency is not properly backed by GOLD
(The U S. 250 TRILLIONS $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$has left the world waking governments fearful of the U.S D ))////

__
Lots happening behind the scenes;

Germany may be the first country to exit the EUROPEAN system and join China BRICs world digital currency SYSTEM
... They are finding out they can't get any resources of oil, petroleum, and gas unless they comply with China/Russian currency. ( This move expected in 2024 after a NEW U.S. president is installed)

In. The U.S.. The 2024 President will expose the first Fake U S. Digital currency and there after comes the real BACKED BY GOLD precious metals currency//and last of the fall of the DEEP STATE FINANCIAL SYSTEM happens

>Current COLLAPSE of the EU continues

>There will be no World nuclear WARlll PUTIN /White HATS have several safety's in place... But we will see more escalation in tl East Europe.. But several Military insiders confirm no NUCLEAR war ( I have stated this several times... We will come close but it's only a major scare EVENT for several reasons)//// the> EVENT
_
Selena Gomez best friend Hollywood comedian Bill Murray's restaurant was found with a dead body of a teen in the freezer.

__

You are not liked well here are you boy? From what I've gathered you are a demonrat. That alone gives me plenty of reason to think of you in the lowest sense
..a commie, a liberal, a worthless piece of human flesh breathing our air. I'd say 98% of the folks here laugh at you, not with you. But you are to stupid to understand that. You have some real hard days coming in the very near future.

Have a $hitty day. More are coming.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Boy, are you gonna be butt-hurt when it FINALLY occurs to you what Trump did to your retard ass.

I’m just going to just kick back, eat popcorn, and watch the show as your retard-world crumbles in retard-shards around your retard-head.

P L A Y E D.

LOL
Cumming from a faqq who regularly gets railed by big veiny niqqer cock.
Lol

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Raferman

P L A Y E D.

LOL
Cumming from a faqq who regularly gets railed by big veiny niqqer cock.
Lol

Let it fly, piece of racist shït. Rick’s advertisers love this stuff. Or they will.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by NoDak
You are not liked well here are you boy? From what I've gathered you are a demonrat. That alone gives me plenty of reason to think of you in the lowest sense
..a commie, a liberal, a worthless piece of human flesh breathing our air. I'd say 98% of the folks here laugh at you, not with you. But you are to stupid to understand that. You have some real hard days coming in the very near future.

In what, 2 more weeks? 😂

I’m laffin at YOU, too....... boy.

LOL

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
IC B2

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by funshooter
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

So are they going to wait until after January or February 2023 so that President Trump can finish out FJB's term and then Run again in 2024?
That would give him 2 1/2 terms as President.

I dont know. Trump doesnt spell out his plans to the enemy. Even they are doing a lot of the crap they do trying to get hold of his PEADS papers.

The war is fluid.

From what I hear he wants everything done on the up on legal channels but if push comes to shove the military will move to protect the country.

If it is good for Camaltoe to take over after the mid terms and serve 2 more terms. Why would it not be OK for President Trump. With out the Fraud he won the 2020 Election.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R

In what, 2 more weeks? 😂

LOL
You frequent a site in wich you are despised by 99% of members.
What does that make you if not a troll?

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J

So are they going to wait until after January or February 2023 so that President Trump can finish out FJB's term and then Run again in 2024?
That would give him 2 1/2 terms as President.

I dont know. Trump doesnt spell out his plans to the enemy. Even they are doing a lot of the crap they do trying to get hold of his PEADS papers.

The war is fluid.

From what I hear he wants everything done on the up on legal channels but if push comes to shove the military will move to protect the country.

If it is good for Camaltoe to take over after the mid terms and serve 2 more terms. Why would it not be OK for President Trump. With out the Fraud he won the 2020 Election.

Some cant connect those dots. Theyve been trained to swallow the MSM Bolshevik Kool-aid.

They cant realize, without being told, that if and when Bidet, or whoever is taken down for treason, Piglosi, Hairass, Schietfy etc are going down with him.

Everyone is looking for Joe to screw up his thoughts or words. When that's what one looks for, that's what they see.
What I look for are the frequent moments he is asked a question by someone and he replies immediately with true mental alacrity. No one ever mentions that. Strange Mueller also played the Alzheimer's patriot.

I'm not saying, but Bidet could easily be excused for his traitorus acts by reason of dementia.

I figure be escapes the firing squad because of it.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N

In what, 2 more weeks? 😂

LOL

What are you 27-45 age range. Still living at home with your parents. Do you love the Biden experience? High gas prices? Double digit inflation? Porous border? No respect in the world. Food shortages? When do you pull your head from your rectum and see YOU and your kind ARE the problem? Nope. Your to dumb to see it. No surprise really. You are what you are. Oregon was once a beautiful state but your kind destroyed it like everything lefty does.

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Now Treason in the WH

You swallow the BS dementia narrative put forth to save him from treason charges,

There is a difference between demented and dementia.

https://twitter.com/bellamari8mazz/status/1543057173630124032?s=10

Last edited by jaguartx; 07/02/22.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
..Jell0, under your puke hero the Zero about 2800 cases were filed against pedophiles in the US in 8 years.

Under Trump, over 7000 cases were filed in 4 years. Get a clue, or as with most lieberals, is pedophilia ok with you?

Now, can you get s clue ss to why there is panic in DC, with Zero, Kilery, Piglosi, Schietfy, Nadless....and in big business? Why did Michael Eisner step down, and many others?

They know what's coming.

Who is pushing drag queens and grooming and CRT and sex change on KIDS. The God fearers or your buds, the God Damned?

What's coming next for your hero buds that visited Pedo Island

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
So much for the Jan 6 Committee

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Biden saying no matter what gas costs,we must support Ukraine if it means forever.

Bidens money guy Deets telling CNN to tell the folks to FO about high gas prices, we must finance "the Liberal World Order".

New leftest term. Liberal World Order. And Jelo0 and his ilk get off on the power their heros exhibit squashing the people down. Mentally ill. They love to be punished by masochists. They get off on it, like the cucks they are.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
..Dan Scovino posts a pic of Trump on night shift. Devin Nunez responds to Dan with a retweet of Storm Clouds moving in

This is followed with a July 8 2019 Q Drop announcing the storm is upon us. 3 yr Delta.

Looks like the Hillary investigation report will come out before the Comey investigation report.

Maybe that is what will start the schiett storm and public awakening.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Fun shooter, word on the street FROM SOME now is that Trump may have to speed up the plan and may not be able to wait for the Red Wave in Nov and the refusal of the Traitors to leave office in Jan.

It could be rumors just to get the Ds more crazy with desperation to get them to make more stupid mistakes as they did with the Jan 6 Commission this past week.

The Bolsheviks are moving fast to institute their tyrannical plan due to hurrying to get it done before Trump makes his move and in so doing are showing their anti American tyranny to the American people.

The folks are getting the clue Bidet and Piglosi and the dimocommies arent here for the people but have another agenda.

I Dindo Nuffin
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Fun shooter, word on the street FROM SOME now is that Trump may have to speed up the plan and may not be able to wait for the Red Wave in Nov and the refusal of the Traitors to leave office in Jan.

It could be rumors just to get the Ds more crazy with desperation to get them to make more stupid mistakes as they did with the Jan 6 Commission this past week.

The Bolsheviks are moving fast to institute their tyrannical plan due to hurrying to get it done before Trump makes his move and in so doing are showing their anti American tyranny to the American people.

The folks are getting the clue Bidet and Piglosi and the dimocommies arent here for the people but have another agenda.

Agree with you on the speeding up of stuff.
It seems like we are on a Jet plane in a nose dive and the Dumbcrats are hitting the Turbo's.

We the People have been patient and civil.
That said
How much more can Civil People take this before they turn into the same thing the Dumbocrats are. Rising up and shooting people and when I say People I mean Gobberment ad Gooberment Facility's.
People are getting heated up and I do know that that was part of the plan but when the redneck pop accross the Country it will be game over for anyone to stop them Even President Trump.

All it is gunna take is one stupid Dumbocrat doing a stupid thing and the wrong time t ignite this Country up.

Anifuck tried their crap in Yucaipa Commyfornia a year or so ago and got their Arrses handed to them. Even the Sheriff's turned their backs and Played a Sargent Scholt's We See Nothing Nothing Nothing at all.

Our Country in my opinion is at this point one flash and the entire Nation will be fighting Neighbor to Neighbor.
I sure hope things settle down and soon.
We have A Holes setting off Explosives Every week blocks away from my place and we can feel the ground shake.
Their e mediate neighbors are to scared to turn them in and when we call the Sheriff they do nothing.
It started heavy last night and I expect it to get real bad this weekend threw all of next week. As heated as our Community is their may be someone dead before the end of the month.

Tensions are high and getting hotter.

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Trump didnt go head to head with the NWO CABAL.

He and Mil Intel attacked them like Washington, hitting them here and there where they werent looking or expecting it, like the War Eagle, the bird Col.

Jumping him over those in line for the Sec of Defense.

Having all the intel agencies skip the Pentagon and Joint Chiefs and reporting to him, etc.

When does a cat play with a mouse?

When it is in total control.

The viper is striking as it is dying while nailed down with a garden rake.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J

Agree with you on the speeding up of stuff.
It seems like we are on a Jet plane in a nose dive and the Dumbcrats are hitting the Turbo's.

We the People have been patient and civil.
That said
How much more can Civil People take this before they turn into the same thing the Dumbocrats are. Rising up and shooting people and when I say People I mean Gobberment ad Gooberment Facility's.
People are getting heated up and I do know that that was part of the plan but when the redneck pop accross the Country it will be game over for anyone to stop them Even President Trump.

All it is gunna take is one stupid Dumbocrat doing a stupid thing and the wrong time t ignite this Country up.

Anifuck tried their crap in Yucaipa Commyfornia a year or so ago and got their Arrses handed to them. Even the Sheriff's turned their backs and Played a Sargent Scholt's We See Nothing Nothing Nothing at all.

Our Country in my opinion is at this point one flash and the entire Nation will be fighting Neighbor to Neighbor.
I sure hope things settle down and soon.
We have A Holes setting off Explosives Every week blocks away from my place and we can feel the ground shake.
Their e mediate neighbors are to scared to turn them in and when we call the Sheriff they do nothing.
It started heavy last night and I expect it to get real bad this weekend threw all of next week. As heated as our Community is their may be someone dead before the end of the month.

Tensions are high and getting hotter.

This is WW3. People die in war.

The blood of tyrants and Patriots.....to refresh the tree of liberty....

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Fact dimtards are fools.

Page 101 of 613 1 2 99 100 101 102 103 612 613

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

345 members (10gaugemag, 264mag, 16penny, 1beaver_shooter, 222ND, 17CalFan, 45 invisible), 2,788 guests, and 1,077 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,277
Posts18,467,599
Members73,927
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.