Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Where's copperking?
He wears the wallet......................

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

BP-B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by ironbender
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by ironbender
Tough guys only use a thumb.

The throat punch might be considered cheating at the end. He said only his right thumb.
Fighting fair will just get you hurt.
I just mentioned it for the folks that think along those lines.

I've never been in a "fair fight".

That Queensbury dude was never around when I needed him, so I just took things in my own hands in order to survive.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
G
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
G
Originally Posted by Judman
Sometimes more.. haha

Crips/bloods nortes/suerneos to name a few. And no oc, guns, tazers, shiit, except cuffs. Pretty fun most days. 👊🏻

Those damn surenos and nortenos are a different kind of ballsy/stupid. They can’t just let it go. Even odds, 1 vs 20, no difference. They get it on.

Last edited by Gooch_McGrundle; 07/02/22.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
[video:yahoo]
[/video]

Yours in Liberty,

BL
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by shrapnel
When I was 9, we built a cabin near West Yellowstone. The night we completed the structure, we went into town to celebrate with a rare meal at a restaurant. This was the summer of 1963 and my dad was 53 by then.

When we pulled into the parking lot, a punk in his early 20’s came strolling up to my dad and accused him of throwing a beer bottle at his car when we passed each other on the dirt road to the cabin.

My dad straightened out the punk’s confusion and his front teeth, in one solid blow to his face. That kid hit the ground so hard, the cigarettes in the sleeve of his t shirt, went flying all over the street. I remember picking up all the free cigarettes to give to my dad as a reward for his pugilism.

The kid picked up what was left of himself and told my dad he was going to get the sheriff and come and get my dad. Dad told him it wouldn’t be hard to find him, as he would be inside the Horseshoe Cafe having dinner.

We even had dessert that night without a visit from the local constable. This was the man you didn’t screw with, few did and no one more than once…

Your dad was the Marlboro man?

IC B2

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
48 years ago, pretty close to todays date and at Lake Tenkiller, OK. Myself and a stout Cherokee Indian. We fought a good bit and he would up falling on a tent. Well, out of the tent came a big dang indian and his crying young daughter. He was not in a good mood and asked who fell on the tent to which my opponent gleefully offered up that it was me that fell on the tent. As soon as that was out of his mouth I popped him in the face pretty damnn good (never did care for liars!). We fought some more and next thing I know we are in the lake with me raining down some hard right hands to his face when all of sudden he says (with his eyes closed); How about we get up and fight fair? Well, seemed like a good idea seeing how my right hand apparently did not have much power behind it and I did not want to drown in the lake. So, we got up and went back up the hill for some more fun and games. Fortunately, the indian crowd had enough entertainment and they put an end to the fighting. I never had anymore fights after that one.

Last edited by Marley7x57; 07/02/22.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Raferman
Originally Posted by shrapnel
When I was 9, we built a cabin near West Yellowstone. The night we completed the structure, we went into town to celebrate with a rare meal at a restaurant. This was the summer of 1963 and my dad was 53 by then.

When we pulled into the parking lot, a punk in his early 20’s came strolling up to my dad and accused him of throwing a beer bottle at his car when we passed each other on the dirt road to the cabin.

My dad straightened out the punk’s confusion and his front teeth, in one solid blow to his face. That kid hit the ground so hard, the cigarettes in the sleeve of his t shirt, went flying all over the street. I remember picking up all the free cigarettes to give to my dad as a reward for his pugilism.

The kid picked up what was left of himself and told my dad he was going to get the sheriff and come and get my dad. Dad told him it wouldn’t be hard to find him, as he would be inside the Horseshoe Cafe having dinner.

We even had dessert that night without a visit from the local constable. This was the man you didn’t screw with, few did and no one more than once…

Your dad was the Marlboro man?

Kinda Looks like he was...

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by losttrail60
Originally Posted by stxhunter
I pretty much lived in bars when I was growing up, teens till about 29. lots of stories.

losttrail60 thinks some of our stories are fiction
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...ed-were-punched-in-the-face#Post17384838

If we had cell phones with video capabilities back then, there'd be a lot of evidence he's mistaken.

And Grizz thinks some of us are hard cases................. laugh

My guess is 99% of the tough guys here simply remember things wrong. The 2 boomers fighting by the pool in that thread from a few weeks ago is more accurate.

The thing is ..................................

you're only guessing.

Except pics posted right here on the fire confirm my guess.

Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
706 members (12344mag, 10gaugemag, 01Foreman400, 10Glocks, 160user, 77 invisible), 2,940 guests, and 1,372 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,681
Posts18,399,678
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.