Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
The best thing that could happen would be for Russia to declare victory and pat themselves on the back on May 9th thereby saving face. With the amount of meddling that we’ve done it’s a small miracle that we’re not involved in a shooting war with Russia so if they’re willing to ignore our stupidity I’m willing to call them the victors and tell them that they’re the most incredible warriors ever…super-soldiers.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
GB1

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
The best thing that could happen would be for Russia to declare victory and pat themselves on the back on May 9th thereby saving face. With the amount of meddling that we’ve done it’s a small miracle that we’re not involved in a shooting war with Russia so if they’re willing to ignore our stupidity I’m willing to call them the victors and tell them that they’re the most incredible warriors ever…super-soldiers.

Just wish they’d off Zalensky and his cronies first.

But wish in one hand….

MAGA
D
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
D
The Trumpster kept us out of war with Rocketman. The Obongo cabal and Globalist cohorts had been pushing us that way.

Soros big money in Ukraine along with the Media Mob and Globalists are pushing us into this conflict, what could possibly go wrong.

Libtard Dems and Neocon RINO’s are itching for war. Some of them never saw a war they didn’t like.

Lord help us.

DF

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by coyote268
I really don't care who fights the Russians as long as they win and kill the Fu---. Seems like some of you forgot who was flying Migs in Korea, or arming the North Vietnam's and supply advisers. Putin needs to die.

Putin flew MIGs in Korea?

You sound as bright as that drug addled moron Jeff0. but you're a Californian......

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Well ribka, if you engaged your brain before your mouth, you would understand what I meant. Russia has been at war with us during Stalin's time when Russian pilots were flying Migs and now with Putin the same Russian mentality still exists to the west. Yeah, I'm from California but Northern California where we still respect law and order and the men and women who protect us and this country. You might try visiting sometime but I doubt it would improve your narrow minded outlook on all Californians, even us who served and are proud of our past. Its morons like you who lump all people into one group as you don't have the brain power to separate anything.

IC B2

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Putin is in Ukraine because he’s been allowed to be a thug for his entire time at the wheel…Ukraine ain’t the first country to be terrorized by him…

ETA: It also won’t be the last unless someone kills him. Eventually he’ll FORCE WW3.

Last edited by Middlefork_Miner; 07/02/22.
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Well ribka, if you engaged your brain before your mouth, you would understand what I meant. Russia has been at war with us during Stalin's time when Russian pilots were flying Migs and now with Putin the same Russian mentality still exists to the west. Yeah, I'm from California but Northern California where we still respect law and order and the men and women who protect us and this country. You might try visiting sometime but I doubt it would improve your narrow minded outlook on all Californians, even us who served and are proud of our past. Its morons like you who lump all people into one group as you don't have the brain power to separate anything.

I have lived in Kalifornia, went to school in Kalifornia, as did my brother( U Berkely) and sister ( UC Davids Med school) . My older brother lives in the Bay Area for over 30 years. Combat vet and see the waste of endless wars especially this one after 20 years of trillions of dollars and thousands of live lost in Iraq( twice) and Afghanistan.

So We fought communist China in Korea , then China supplied arms to North Vietnam and is currently our biggest enemy so in response all American companies moved their operations and productions to our biggest enemy China and who is our biggest debt holder. China just released a bio weapon on the world 2 years ago and destroyed our economy and you think it is important to support Neo NAZIS( well documented) in Ukraine who have been bombing Russian civilians since 2014? And you're happy we gave the Neo NAZIs over 60 billion dollars and you you think Russia is still a communist country? How much time have you spent in Ukraine or Russia?

What interest does the US have in Ukraine other than the 27 bio weapon labs funded by our Dept of state?

You're a real bright one for sure. Just another dumb war mongering endless Meriicunt Patriot Neo con faux news viewer. No wonder News scum keeps winning your state. Go turn on Shepard Smith lol

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

Are you expecting any other outcome?

Igitur quī dēsīderat pācem, præparet bellum
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
Putin is in Ukraine because he’s been allowed to be a thug for his entire time at the wheel…Ukraine ain’t the first country to be terrorized by him…

ETA: It also won’t be the last unless someone kills him. Eventually he’ll FORCE WW3.

Genius. How many countries has the US invaded ( unprovoked) and bombed the past 70 years? What is the death count now? It think it is close to 20 countries now or probably morenow. Putin is a Girl Scout compared to the US leadership if you actually want to discuss facts. With useful idiots Americans like you, Biden will get hiss WWIII

Last edited by ribka; 07/02/22.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I have found the further north and east you go in California the better it gets. The Shingletown area is a place I like (Trump doubled Biden). Lake county did go about 40% for Biden but that is way better than a lot of the state.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

WW3 is underway. This is the WAY World Wars begin. Putin was doing the world a favor if we would just leave him alone to dismantle the fascist state of Ukraine which is a political agent and money launderer for the western crooked politicians. We are entering a world war on the pretext of protecting the independent country of Ukraine which in actuality a criminal enterprise propped up by thieves in the governments of the USA and NATO.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by rte
“One less traitor”: Zelensky oversees campaign of assassination, kidnapping and torture of political opposition.

While claiming to defend democracy, Ukraine’s Volodymyr Zelensky

Sorry, he's not Ukrainian. smile

Igitur quī dēsīderat pācem, præparet bellum
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Hastings

WW3 is underway. This is the WAY World Wars begin. Putin was doing the world a favor if we would just leave him alone to dismantle the fascist state of Ukraine which is a political agent and money launderer for the western crooked politicians. We are entering a world war on the pretext of protecting the independent country of Ukraine which in actuality a criminal enterprise propped up by thieves in the governments of the USA and NATO.

So Putin is doing us a favor??? …….Gotcha

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Putin is in Ukraine because he’s been allowed to be a thug for his entire time at the wheel…Ukraine ain’t the first country to be terrorized by him…ETA: It also won’t be the last unless someone kills him. Eventually he’ll FORCE WW3.
Putin is doing the world a favor if he can neutralize Ukraine. Putin is not necessarily a good man. But he is protecting and advancing the interests of his country which is way more than the leaders of the western "democracies" are doing. We as a country are being led and herded into a hole that we cannot escape from. I would take Putin over Biden any day.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

I think Putin is actually doing the world a favor! Has the potential to destroy a corrupt government that is being entitled by our corrupt government and at the same time destroy the WEF/NWO people that would destroy the world. Our government is using Ukraine to research weapons of mass destruction and launder taxpayer money back to politicians, mostly our politicians and our tax money.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Putin is doing the world a favor if he can neutralize Ukraine. Putin is not necessarily a good man. But he is protecting and advancing the interests of his country which is way more than the leaders of the western "democracies" are doing. We as a country are being led and herded into a hole that we cannot escape from. I would take Putin over Biden any day.

Biden/Putin you don’t see the similarities? One and the same for the NWO…China, Russia and American democrats…tis why Biden wants to pack the Supreme court and overturn the filibuster, tear down our borders and take away our guns…..I could go on, but I’m pretty sure it wouldn’t help your condition…

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
So Russia is gonna wipe out corruption…..???

Where do you think the Ukrainians learned it from???

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
So Russia is gonna wipe out corruption…..???
Where do you think the Ukrainians learned it from???
From U.S. and NATO's politicians. At least that is who they launder money back to and on whose behalf they threaten Russia.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Zelensky is just a smaller, weaker version of Putin. Neither are the "good guy".

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

556 members (1minute, 1badf350, 10gaugemag, 1234, 10ring1, 160user, 59 invisible), 2,122 guests, and 1,149 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,106
Posts18,464,235
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.