Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Yep , got an uncle that reels at times about what we have as gov .
He was in Japan
Kenneth

GB1

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
If we cannot figure out how to beat their steal this midterm election we may never get another chance. The original thirteen colonies did not cover so much land that could not be traveled easily. Today those thirteen colonies inhabitants mostly work for the corrupt government. That's where their loyalty lies. Our nation is so massive that it is a logistical nightmare. The corrupt politicians and the big money companies that support them control transportation, food, lodging and just about everything else. From Washington DC to your local sheriffs office they have tentacles. They control the secretaries of State in just about every state that is needed to elect a president. The Colorado SOS had the FBI arrest a local county clerk that questioned the 2020 election and Dominion Voting machines. She was harrassed, her electronic devices seized and vilified in the media.
What's next?

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by OldGrayWolf
Guys, I was involved. Heavy. Flipped the county caucus for our guy, went to the district convention as delegates, then to the state convention also. Was active locally, and at the state level. We put our person in Congress. Let me tell you how all that turned out.

The Republican party broke their own rules and made new ones at the conventions to make sure the chosen candidate became the nominee. (It was a huge deal when Trump took that nomination in 2016.)

Our Congress critter got to DC, cozied right up to the schitheads, and then wanted nothing else to do with the folks who helped her get there. She will be there for life, most likely.Pro 2a, and pro life, but a big spender and pro war. Neocon all the way.

The average person has no idea the level of corruption in government, and the level of ignorance and gullibility of the general population. Worriedman can likely tell you similar stories, he is still active in that arena.

This problem will not be solved politically. Some parts of it can be affected, but the overall problem is not political. Our politicians are simply the result of a corrupt system using media and education to mold the American population to where they accept the abuse at the hands of the sorriest people, and continue to vote those cretins back into position, year after year. As if there was ever a choice in the first place.

Before you get all gussied up and go forth to slay democrats, figure out how the system works. How people’s campaigns get funded, how politicians get seats on committees, how they are approached by lobbyists and how they go from nearly broke once elected to millionaires in a few years.

This country is in deep trouble, and I don’t know what can fix it at this point. But it won’t be politics that does. If anything, own your local government. That will do more for you than anything else. And be prepared to weather the coming storm, because it is coming. Food, security, allies, clean water source, etc. You will need it.

Those above Mordor are setting a Trap ..
They will not Dirty Their Hands ..
They create the Evil turn One against Another ..
They are the Ones that should have no Rest..
The 4th comes once a Year there is nothing No Duty or Honor that there will be a Next Year ..

Roll Them or They Roll You

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by akrange
Sorry He lived so long ..
It’s truly a Disgrace what has come to Past ..
You just wonder if he had to do it Again..
Many Miles to Go before I Sleep ..
Many Promises to Keep..

My dad said he was glad he wouldn’t see the country so screwed up just before he died in 2014.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by rainshot
If we cannot figure out how to beat their steal this midterm election we may never get another chance. The original thirteen colonies did not cover so much land that could not be traveled easily. Today those thirteen colonies inhabitants mostly work for the corrupt government. That's where their loyalty lies. Our nation is so massive that it is a logistical nightmare. The corrupt politicians and the big money companies that support them control transportation, food, lodging and just about everything else. From Washington DC to your local sheriffs office they have tentacles. They control the secretaries of State in just about every state that is needed to elect a president. The Colorado SOS had the FBI arrest a local county clerk that questioned the 2020 election and Dominion Voting machines. She was harrassed, her electronic devices seized and vilified in the media.
What's next?

On to the next thread, chipsNdips,, honey hand me another pepsi, love this barca lounger

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
IC B2

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Must be talking about V. Hartzler . She's not getting the nod for Senate and Mark Alford is running for her House seat . I'm not sure about him either .

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
I firmly believe that the reason that the vast majority of people get into politics is to become a millionaire. It always seems to happen - they go to Washington as paupers and come out two years later as a millionaire. I know that I would not fight to defend half of this country.

J
JHM Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
Originally Posted by OldGrayWolf
Guys, I was involved. Heavy. Flipped the county caucus for our guy, went to the district convention as delegates, then to the state convention also. Was active locally, and at the state level. We put our person in Congress. Let me tell you how all that turned out.

The Republican party broke their own rules and made new ones at the conventions to make sure the chosen candidate became the nominee. (It was a huge deal when Trump took that nomination in 2016.)

Our Congress critter got to DC, cozied right up to the schitheads, and then wanted nothing else to do with the folks who helped her get there. She will be there for life, most likely.Pro 2a, and pro life, but a big spender and pro war. Neocon all the way.

The average person has no idea the level of corruption in government, and the level of ignorance and gullibility of the general population. Worriedman can likely tell you similar stories, he is still active in that arena.

This problem will not be solved politically. Some parts of it can be affected, but the overall problem is not political. Our politicians are simply the result of a corrupt system using media and education to mold the American population to where they accept the abuse at the hands of the sorriest people, and continue to vote those cretins back into position, year after year. As if there was ever a choice in the first place.

Before you get all gussied up and go forth to slay democrats, figure out how the system works. How people’s campaigns get funded, how politicians get seats on committees, how they are approached by lobbyists and how they go from nearly broke once elected to millionaires in a few years.

This country is in deep trouble, and I don’t know what can fix it at this point. But it won’t be politics that does. If anything, own your local government. That will do more for you than anything else. And be prepared to weather the coming storm, because it is coming. Food, security, allies, clean water source, etc. You will need it.

^^^THIS^^^

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by jackmountain
[bleep] right it’s still worth fighting for, It’s worth dying for if you have children. You wanna go down as the pussy generation that rolled over and gave up?
What do you suggest? Really?

Keep your head down and take every opportunity to fight back. There is a time for every thing.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by NoDak
We have let the insane commie liberals get to far in every aspect of this country top to bottom. Time to stand up and take it back. School boards, county and city commissions, etc. Stand up and put forth your voice or forever be silenced by the commie left.

Yup. If we don't rise up and control our local politicians, we'll never control the national politics.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

IC B3

S
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
I hope I'm wrong, but our Country is to far gone! The Dems are just going to Cheat again, and Nothing will be done about it! Kinda glad my Dad passed before this happened to our USA. Would have made him Sick as it does me!

Deer Camp! about as good as it gets!
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 22250rem
Love that G. Gordon Liddy quote. It was great listening to him when he was on the radio in the mid 1990's. My WWII veteran father would have been 98 yrs. old tomorrow. If he could see the current political climate in this country today he'd be rolling in his grave.

22250, I hear you. I miss my Pop every day. But I'm glad he didn't live to see this schitshow.. He was also a twice wounded WWII heavy combat Veteran.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by saddlering
I hope I'm wrong, but our Country is to far gone! The Dems are just going to Cheat again, and Nothing will be done about it! Kinda glad my Dad passed before this happened to our USA. Would have made him Sick as it does me!

I want to believe it is not over. But watching republicans side with dems against the will of the people who voted for them tells me it is just wishful thinking. I want to think the midterms will fix things, but I can see in Pennsylvania alone that the new people are not any different than the old people. I want to think the people of the nation are waking up and then I see the marching in the streets against the rule of law.

I vote every time, but little stops the momentum of the left. Old Gray Wolf said it better than I can.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
This country was built on the backs and lives of great men, strong men.... now the grifters have hi-jacked it... wait until the good men left quit producing, it will be like Zimbabwe... no magic soil exist anywhere

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
O
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
O
All it takes is will.

S
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
I haven't give up yet, but what I'm seeing every day, is Not good. I'm called a grumpy old White guy, they wouldn't have said that ten years ago!

Deer Camp! about as good as it gets!
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

598 members (260Remguy, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugeman, 240NMC, 270winchester, 007FJ, 64 invisible), 2,335 guests, and 1,251 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,650
Posts18,455,461
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.