Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
R
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
R
Bought the house next to me my only neighbor. Him and her are go getters. They are the same age as my kids mid 30’s. She ignores everthing lol. Been 3 months ha. Ive talked to him twice for a minute, she stares at the concrete if I’m out and about. They got 3 kids 2 hers one themself married. I been told they are great peeps from what i see they work really hard trying to do it right, trying to raise a family today. I mowed his grass the first time after asking him he had a dead push mower at the time now his real mower is there a nice zero turn.

Ive lived next to boomers for 24 yrs here. This guy gets it and his wife, they are doing it right all is not lost.

GB1

R
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
R
He bought peek price has it going on

DMc Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
It's a great thing to have neighbors you like. I've been fortunate.

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
Got some new millennials next door, they are as ignorant as the work day is long

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Dang, a new zero turn and everything!

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
WTF does previously living next to Boomers have to fugking do with anything, dumbschit?

You instantly proved yourself to be a fugking moron.

At least you're a semi-generous one.

Lol.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Think he lived next to the boomers, not the new folks.

The last time that bear ate a lawyer he had the runs for 33 days!
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Dang, a new zero turn and everything!

Baubles.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
The new neighbors across the road are from Baltimore- - - - -a 60-something couple who bought 120 acres of Tennessee farmland and have absolutely no idea what to do with it! Nice enough people, I guess, but they're as confused as a blind lesbian in a fish market!

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ReedsRebel
Bought the house next to me my only neighbor. Him and her are go getters. They are the same age as my kids mid 30’s. She ignores everthing lol. Been 3 months ha. Ive talked to him twice for a minute, she stares at the concrete if I’m out and about. They got 3 kids 2 hers one themself married. I been told they are great peeps from what i see they work really hard trying to do it right, trying to raise a family today. I mowed his grass the first time after asking him he had a dead push mower at the time now his real mower is there a nice zero turn.

Ive lived next to boomers for 24 yrs here. This guy gets it and his wife, they are doing it right all is not lost.

They just ain't been there long enough yet, give'um time, their hiding something.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Congrats on the neighbor lottery. I'm about to get 2 new ones.

Politics is War by Other Means
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by DMc
It's a great thing to have neighbors you like. I've been fortunate.
Weeelll he said they were nice.... Probably a bit soon to say he likes them...But OP is quite neighborly I give you that. To mow another mans lawn is no small thing.

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
The new neighbors across the road are from Baltimore- - - - -a 60-something couple who bought 120 acres of Tennessee farmland and have absolutely no idea what to do with it! Nice enough people, I guess, but they're as confused as a blind lesbian in a fish market!

Congratulations on your new neighbors.

You have no idea how happy it makes me to hear of Baltimorons moving.

Someplace, not here!

I've proposed putting a time/proximity bomb in their cars when they
cross the MD line on I-70. After 12 hours they blow up if still in this county.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Our neighbor is about 1/2 mile away, as the crow flies. If the crow has to drive, it's a mile. Now we have a couple moving in , part time, who will be only 1/4 mile away and visible. I'm thinking I might as well sell out and move to town. We've lived in a lot of places and under different circumstances. One of our neighbors, while I was in the Army, was pretty good and we stayed in touch for quite a while. The rest? I didn't feel any need to talk to them, let alone get to know them. GD

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
After 10 yrs I know my neighbor ladys first name.
Shes old and I suspect when she passes her daughter will rent out the house.

If bad ones move in Ill buy another and rent my old one.

Last edited by hookeye; 07/04/22.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
I’m in town and we’re pretty lucky. We’ve been in our house 20yrs. Guy to the S has been there a lot longer than us. In a perfect world, His dog would bark a little less, but, I travel for work and if he sees I’m gone my driveway and sidewalk will be blown out before momma has to leave for work. I reciprocate when I’m home.

Neighbors to the N are ok. She’s a truck driver in her early 60’s, works hard. She’s got 2 kids in their 40’s who live w/her off and on that are dolts. Her daughter leaves the grandson there a LOT. I hear him get Lippy w/his mom but he’s a great kid around me. “Please and Thank-You”, asks for help if his bike needs something and wants to watch/help fix it.

Our street is cut-off on both ends so only 1 block long and the whole block is a bunch of good folks. Couple guys retired from Case IH manufacturing, couple teachers, a truck driver, a nurse, software security guy, mechanic @ the “import” dealership for VW, Mercedes, Audi, and Porsche, couple who were both military now retired in their early 50’a, just a bunch of regular folks who all seem pretty nice and not particularly nosey.

There’s dogs that bark on all 4 sides of me but that’s reasonably tolerable given that everything else is hunky-dory.

Last edited by horse1; 07/04/22.

I can walk on water.......................but I do stagger a bit on alcohol.
D
dpd Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by ReedsRebel

Why does she stare at the concrete when your out and about ?

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Had the same thought, she’s either beaten down or has social issues.

"You may all go to Hell, and I will go to Texas" - Davy Crockett
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 10gaugemag
Think he lived next to the boomers, not the new folks.

Thanks. Was talking into my phone and got it wrong initially.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by local_dirt
WTF does previously living next to Boomers have to fugking do with anything, dumbschit?

You instantly proved yourself to be a fugking moron.

At least you're a semi-generous one.

Lol.

Well you see many boomers are azzholes. They think just because they are old as dirt, everyone owes them something.

Like the boomer I have next door. Old fugg has his retarded grandson living with him (probably because he raised a worthless daughter), and is always blowing leaves into my yard.

I just let him be, I know he is a product of his worthless generation that has left this country bankrupt financially and morally. #boomer

Glad the op like his neighbors so far.

Last edited by Jackson_Handy; 07/04/22.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

487 members (10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 160user, 10ring1, 007FJ, 59 invisible), 1,952 guests, and 1,232 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,216
Posts18,447,378
Members73,899
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.