Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 12 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
The three letters select these troubled youth and within 48 hrs have them psychotic and ready to shoot citizens.

GB1

M
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by Squidge
[Linked Image from pbs.twimg.com]

Trump flag......wtf????

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
He's mocking Trump supporters.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Making fun of Trump by using banner as cape.
American flag in back looks covered up.

2nd pic is a Wheres Waldo at Trump gathering.

Yup, he is mocking Trump and or his supporters

Last edited by hookeye; 07/04/22.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
IC B2

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Some of the ‘conspiracy theories’ are just way too off for me to begin to take seriously.

And then, there are others that are way too easy…..

Campfire Regular
Online Happy
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine

Trump flag......wtf????

Notice the grin... he's doing it in an attempt to gaslight and/or mock those who are supportive of conservative values. That's why he dressed up as Waldo at the Trump rally... he sees himself and his tribe as better/smarter than his opponents... Where's Waldo will bring about a whole new meaning now, so thanks Robert

"Social order at the expense of Liberty is hardly a bargain” de Sade
"He who'll not reason is a Bigot, he who cannot is a Fool, and he who dares not is a Slave."SirWilliamDrummond
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
They raise the age of rifle purchase to 21. He just happens to be 22. How convenient.

A bowhunter at heart but a gun guy at soul. I'll take craftsmanship, wood and blue steel over plastic and composite any day.
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Hmm.... I would almost be willing to say he looks like a member of The Tribe...

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
The back story will be interesting...........parents, school, friends, how he got the rifle.............lotsa sick puppies out there.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
IC B3

K
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
K
Well dementia Joe, your gun bill didn't do jack schidtt.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Doesnt' look like any Trump supporter I know. Obviously cherry picked pictures of him mocking trump supporters.

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
MontanaMarine: I think he was/is a spoiled brat, druggie, mamas boy with a history of troubles!
And more than likely a history of prescribed drug usage gone awry.
Heard today that "THIS" incident today is the 304th (three hundred and fourth!) "mass shooting" in the United States of America, SO FAR, this year!
Every morning I wake up and thank ALL the Gods I worship that Donald J. Trump was recently our President and nominated the savior Judges he did!
If the queen bitch hilldabeast had been "invoked" instead of President Donald J. Trump we would more than likely now have NO Second Amendment Rights/Freedoms what so ever!
There has to be an answer to these young men seeking fame/notoriety via murderous actions?
I think they should start with curtailing the incredibly prevalent usage of mind altering prescription drugs among teenage boys by lazyfuckin parents!
I wonder if they have the "death penalty" there in demonrat run illinois?
That may be another part of the solution to this phenomenon (returning to the liberal use of "ol'sparky"!)?
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by bigwhoop
The back story will be interesting...........parents, school, friends, how he got the rifle.............lotsa sick puppies out there.

Truth!

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...t-online-trail-violent-imagery-rcna36628

Crimo’s most recent video posted to YouTube showed him in the aftermath of a school shooting. It ends with Crimo draping himself in an American flag. Another music video showed a cartoon depiction of a man wearing a shirt with his YouTube channel’s logo on it, holding a long gun and being shot by police.

The YouTube account that hosted his videos, which had previously been accessible to the public, was unavailable Monday night.

Crimo had his own Discord server, where fans and people who knew him would chat. The community featured a politics board filled with nihilistic political memes. The most recent post before the shooting, which was posted in March, was a picture of Budd Dwyer, the Pennsylvania state treasurer who shot and killed himself on live television in the late 1980s, along with the caption “I wish politicians still gave speeches like this.”

Crimo also posted frequently to a message board that discussed graphic depictions of murder, suicide and death. His most recent post to that message board came last week, when he posted a video of a beheading.

Crimo didn’t frequently post about major political figures on his websites, except for two posts about former President Donald Trump.

A video posted to Crimo’s YouTube page on Jan. 2, 2021, appears to show Crimo among a throng of protesters cheering for Trump’s presidential motorcade outside an airport. Crimo flips the phone’s orientation to reveal his face at the end of the video.

Crimo is also seen draped in a Trump flag in a June 27, 2021, post on Twitter. The post is captioned with only the word “spam.”

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
This guy was easy pickings for the three letters. They bragged about breaking youth with psychotropics in the 60's. They are way more efficient now.

I know it's uncomfortable to imagine your government trying to drive national narratives by killing its own citizens. For some. The CIA has admitted they did this starting after WW2 and it's just escalated. Took a step back when Mkultra was a nytimes front page story but never went away.

Campfire Regular
Online Happy
Campfire Regular
Truth!

Crimo didn’t frequently post about major political figures on his websites, except for two posts about former President Donald Trump.

Please alphabetti, show us the content of those... I'd bet $100, which is only like 20 Gl of 87 Oct in most places, that they are negative towards Trump. Pray Tell Circles...

"Social order at the expense of Liberty is hardly a bargain” de Sade
"He who'll not reason is a Bigot, he who cannot is a Fool, and he who dares not is a Slave."SirWilliamDrummond
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by hanco
This cshit started with UT tower shooting years ago

Not exactly. Whitman was an excellent student and upstanding military guy until he started having problems, like a huge tumor in his brain. He knew something was wrong with him and couldn't get the help he needed. Nothing like these angry, disaffected, losers.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Looks like Waldo from those "Where's Waldo?" kid's toys.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Obvious incel. Probably on ssri's too.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
is it possible Denmark shooting triggered this guy to act?

Page 8 of 12 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

245 members (348srfun, 300_savage, 338reddog, 1_deuce, 260Remguy, 10gaugemag, 28 invisible), 2,245 guests, and 1,112 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,599
Posts18,454,479
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.