Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
I was watching election returns and when it came to Arizona, Fox News called the election for slo jo with only 10% of the vote recorded. At first I thought it was an honest mistake and when they didnt correct it, I thought something is not right.

GB1

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The Bolshevik control of this nation is being challenged,as it has never before been challenged.Citizens are awakening to the fact that the deep state has murdered citizens,with impunity,for decades,including a president.This awakening has only spurred the deep state and their apparatchiks,in the DOJ,along with the fake news and their "paid for politicos" to act even more aggressively.

It's not enough to steal elections,they also need to shut down the investigations and silence the investigators.

We should expect dozens more people to be raided by their FBI,murdered by their paid killers and indicted by their Bolshevik in the DOJ,Merrick Garland.

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Is anything different now?

Arizona passed a law that requires voter ID to vote in national elections but the DOJ is suing them. I didn't know the DOJ sued anybody. We still have 14 other states that don't require proof of citizenship or residency. There's lot's of ways to cheat and nobody is afraid of getting caught.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by victoro

Arizona passed a law that requires voter ID to vote in national elections but the DOJ is suing them. I didn't know the DOJ sued anybody. We still have 14 other states that don't require proof of citizenship or residency. There's lot's of ways to cheat and nobody is afraid of getting caught.
And that's a bad combination.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Raferman
Originally Posted by funnybone
That`s just a laughable joke and it`s on you. The Mar A Logo Douche Bags useful idiots are at it again. I guess you all think you would be welcome in a society run by the Mar A Logo Douche and his clown posse brown shirts. You are all the expendable useful idiots and most Americans are laughing at the joke you are.
It`s to bad you all want a war so bad. I am sure the people who own you and your douche bag liars will be the one benefiting.

WHAT A PATHETIC JOKE YOU ALL ARE. We will all see how that works out for the mini Mar A Lago douche bags. That would be you guys.

The MAGA crowdare simpleton inbred moron`s.

Have a nice day.
Are you an Arab?

No, he's a homosexual......AKA Mentally Ill Douche Bag.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
They are still cheating. Nothing has changed here. Once a blue state, always a blue state. Watch Alaska turn blue in 2024. They have mail-in voting now, just like Colorado.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
That`s just a laughable joke and it`s on you. The Mar A Logo Douche Bags useful idiots are at it again. I guess you all think you would be welcome in a society run by the Mar A Logo Douche and his clown posse brown shirts. You are all the expendable useful idiots and most Americans are laughing at the joke you are.
It`s to bad you all want a war so bad. I am sure the people who own you and your douche bag liars will be the one benefiting.

WHAT A PATHETIC JOKE YOU ALL ARE. We will all see how that works out for the mini Mar A Lago douche bags. That would be you guys.

Have a nice day.

I'm looking for you dipshit.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Anyone have a location on Funnybone? Texas is my AOR.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
No one went to prison, so expect a repeat.
BIGLY!!!

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by Raferman

Have a nice day.
Are you an Arab?
You misspelled "azzhole"... smile

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
IC B3

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
One if the Bolsheviks needs to be found hanging from a bridge or beaten in a stairwell.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by martinstrummer
I absolutely REFUSE to believe that any (d) can win an honest election!

Honest elections, if there ever really were any, are a thing of the past.

The D's got away with it in '20, they'll get away with it in '22 & '24.

MM

N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N

Have a nice day.

You are obviously dumber than a box of rocks....and that is really insulting rocks worldwide.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Repeating stupid shït doesn’t make it true, Chris. Gaslighting yourself isn’t “winning” anything.

Trump lost. Put on your big-boy pants, if you can still find them. Quit WHINING. Jesus, you people turned out to be narcissistic lil snowflakes.

Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by steve4102
PREPARE YOURSELF: SELECTION CODE Movie on the 2020 Election Steal is DEVASTATING – (Trailer Attached)

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...release-date-august-20-trailer-attached/

Scheduled release date August 20
I definitely want to see that. That Drop and Roll video was excellent, too. It's exactly what happened.

We all remember it. Trump was comfortably in the lead when we went to bed election night. Then, only in a few key states, counting was abruptly stopped (unprecedented), and the Republican counters were told to go home, or if they refused to go home, the windows were covered over to prevent the Republican observers from seeing what was about to take place. Then massive numbers of ballots were either delivered in trucks via the back door or pulled out from under tables in suitcases (delivered earlier), and processed through the machines, reversing the solid Trump lead.

Then counting continued, but always a few more for Biden than Trump. We saw the impossible flip that occurred on a chart, where Trump was solidly in the lead, then in a straight upward line, Biden took the lead (The Drop), and then back to a fixed ratio, keeping Biden ahead. Statistically impossible. There are no such things as straight up lines like that in a chart of votes being counted.

We were also primed for the steal by the MSM, even the Fox News special analyst. They told us early in the evening to ignore what we were seeing, a solid Trump lead, and expect that there will be a reversal in the middle of the night. The MSM were involved in the steal.

The ruling oligarchy had had enough of a president that wasn't completely under their thumb, and were determined to replace him with one that was, and they really didn't care how obvious the steal was going to be. They knew the entire establishment, after the fact, would bombard the public with a massive gaslighting campaign, convincing most that what they just saw happen before their eyes, didn't happen, and they're crazy if they say it did.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by rainshot
Sooner or later it must be resolved. The later it is the more painful it will be for all involved.

There is nothing to be resolved except in the minds of people who believe the the lies of Mar A Lago douche bag.
There is no proof of a stolen election and there never will be.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
I sure bout that Skippy?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
How does this play?

Trump lost, and the 2020 election w...vatives concludes after exhaustive study

LOST, NOT STOLEN: The Conservative ...iden
Won the 2020 Presidential Election

We have become deeply troubled by efforts to overturn or discredit the results of the 2020 Presidential Election. There is no principle of our Republic more fundamental than the right of
the People to elect our leaders and for their votes to be counted accurately. Efforts to thwart thePeople’s choice are deeply undemocratic and unpatriotic. Claims that an election was stolen, or
that the outcome resulted from fraud, are deadly serious and should be made only on the basis of real and powerful evidence. If the American people lose trust that our elections are free and fair,
we will lose our democracy. As Jonathan Haidt observed, “We just don’t know what a democracy looks like when you drain all the trust out of the system.” Paul Kelly, “Very Good Chance”
Democracy Is Doomed in America, Says Haidt, AUSTRALIAN (July 20, 2019).

We therefore have undertaken an examination of every claim of fraud and miscount put
forward by former President Trump and his advocates, and now put the results of those investigations before the American people, and especially before fellow conservatives who may
be uncertain about what and whom to believe. Our conclusion is unequivocal: Joe Biden was the choice of a majority of the Electors, who themselves were the choice of the majority of voters in
their states. Biden’s victory is easily explained by a political landscape that was much different in 2020 than it was when President Trump narrowly won the presidency in 2016. President Trump
waged his campaign for re-election during a devastating worldwide pandemic that caused a severe downturn in the global economy. This, coupled with an electorate that included a small
but statistically significant number willing to vote for other Republican candidates on the ballot but not for President Trump, are the reasons his campaign fell short, not a fraudulent election.

Donald Trump and his supporters have failed to present evidence of fraud or inaccurate results significant enough to invalidate the results of the 2020 Presidential Election. We do not
claim that election administration is perfect. Election fraud is a real thing; there are prosecutions in almost every election year, and no doubt some election fraud goes undetected. Nor do we
disparage attempts to reduce fraud. States should continue to do what they can do to eliminate opportunities for election fraud and to punish it when it occurs. But there is absolutely no
evidence of fraud in the 2020 Presidential Election on the magnitude necessary to shift the result in any state, let alone the nation as a whole. In fact, there was no fraud that changed the outcome
in even a single precinct. It is wrong, and bad for our country, for people to propagate baseless claims that President Biden’s election was not legitimate.

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by rainshot
Sooner or later it must be resolved. The later it is the more painful it will be for all involved.

There is nothing to be resolved except in the minds of people who believe the the lies of Mar A Lago douche bag.

You stupid commie chkunt. Just because the MSM refuses to acknowledge the proof does not mean that it doesn't exist. Crawl back in your hole, you fugking communist twat.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

Just one question…if the voting laws across the country hadn’t been illegally changed to allow mass mail in balloting, with deadlines extended, who would have won?

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
As soon as the virus hit the U.S. mayors/governors were tripping over their own dicks to allow mail in voting…state legislatures are responsible for establishing rules for voting… not governors not mayors or state election boards.
IT WAS STOLEN

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

195 members (17CalFan, 257_X_50, 300_savage, 338reddog, 1_deuce, 30 invisible), 2,069 guests, and 1,070 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,599
Posts18,454,488
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.