-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
If the crooked ass Jan 6th “committee of fools” had anything on President Trump that they could arrest him for, they’d have done it already.
All this Bullschitt SchittShow is nothing more than another “Russian Collusion” Scam.

They fear Trump more than anything. Especially all of the DemoRat Congress Critters in the Swamp and The Deep State.

If the Presidential Election were held today, President Trump would win in the biggest Landslide in History.

That is, if there’s still such a thing as “fair elections” 🤪

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by bellydeep
Originally Posted by Morewood
"The most terrifying force of death comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. The moment the Men who wanted to be left alone are forced to fight back, it is a form of suicide. They are literally killing off who they used to be. Which is why, when forced to take up violence, these Men who wanted to be left alone, fight with unholy vengeance against those who murdered their former lives. They fight with raw hate, and a drive that cannot be fathomed by those who are merely play-acting at politics and terror. TRUE TERROR will arrive at these people's door, and they will cry, scream, and beg for mercy... but it will fall upon the deaf ears of the Men who just wanted to be left alone." -Unknown

Unknown???

I think that’s from a Jack Carr book…

Link it. Genuinely curious.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by bellydeep
Waiting for them to articulate some compelling reason why the Dems would do that, or at least some evidence of the theory.

There’s no doubt in my mind, they want Trump in prison. But I don’t see how that helps the midterms.

because they will use it to make conservatives villans, anyone who wants anything to do with what Trump stood for will be destroyed. Younger, more easily influences people will view conservatives as evil and actually law breakers. We are already radicals, Nazis, white supremists etc. Its why they want our guns. To borrow a term from the Marvel movies, we are approaching the "end game".

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by Morewood
"The most terrifying force of death comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. The moment the Men who wanted to be left alone are forced to fight back, it is a form of suicide. They are literally killing off who they used to be. Which is why, when forced to take up violence, these Men who wanted to be left alone, fight with unholy vengeance against those who murdered their former lives. They fight with raw hate, and a drive that cannot be fathomed by those who are merely play-acting at politics and terror. TRUE TERROR will arrive at these people's door, and they will cry, scream, and beg for mercy... but it will fall upon the deaf ears of the Men who just wanted to be left alone." -Unknown

Very true. To me, there's no better proof of this than our combat veterans, especially the greatest generation that went off to fight WW II.

Biden's most truthful quote ever came during his first press conference, 03/25/21.
Drum roll please...... "I don't know, to be clear." and THAT is one promise he's kept!!!
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Trump is the cleanest SOB in the country. Who else has been investigated and audited nonstop for the last 6 years with nothing to show for it?

IC B2

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
45 100 , I touched on this briefly in another post .
You never know when your setting in the same restaurant, church , or your own home for that matter with a quiet activists .
Either someone in his family , workplace , or Joe lib that just happened to be in the restaurant could have dropped a dime on him .
Then there is govt intimidation , you can bet your azz there are lots of royally pissed off Democrats at govt level about recent decisions of the SC .
Kenneth

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
2 1/2 more years of Biden. I’m betting there won’t be a lot left to give a Fugk by then and enough people might be willing to melt some barrels to actually see some changes.

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
Never gonna happen.

If it does, they’ll wake to the reality that January 6th wasn’t an insurrection…

Exactly. I’m not sure the left realizes what really could have happened.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by jackmountain
2 1/2 more years of Biden. I’m betting there won’t be a lot left to give a Fugk by then and enough people might be willing to melt some barrels to actually see some changes.

Biden won’t make another 2 1/2 years…half the time, he can’t even string together a dozen words to form a coherent sentence…and that’s when he’s reading from a tele prompter…

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
You all need to take an hour and watch the Video that was offered. I watched it and it shows what very well may happen, and it not pretty in the least. In fact, it will change everything horribly. What may happen is that Trump and all those who support him will be killed and then Obama will take Bidens place. And then the anti-christ will have arrived.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Gooch_McGrundle
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
Never gonna happen.

If it does, they’ll wake to the reality that January 6th wasn’t an insurrection…

Exactly. I’m not sure the left realizes what really could have happened.

Or can.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by gregintenn
Trump is the cleanest SOB in the country. Who else has been investigated and audited nonstop for the last 6 years with nothing to show for it?

That’s the truth.

They couldnt even find an overdue library book after all the millions of tax payer money spent.....

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by BigDave39355
Originally Posted by gregintenn

That’s the truth.

They couldnt even find an overdue library book after all the millions of tax payer money spent.....
The lieberal demoncraps don't care. Satan is their god and they will kill and destroy all they please.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
If the Presidential Election were held today, President Trump would win in the biggest Landslide in History.
Trump already won the biggest landslide presidential election in American history. Who believes Joe even got 50 million votes yet he is credited with something like 84 million..

I do have to grudgingly admit, I admire their audacity in pulling that off. If only Republicans could fight like that.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Hastings
Trump already won the biggest landslide presidential election in American history. Who believes Joe even got 50 million votes yet he is credited with something like 84 million..

I do have to grudgingly admit, I admire their audacity in pulling that off. If only Republicans could fight like that.
You are a foolish bitch! Now that they know how to steal the elections they will never quit

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Isn’t Hillary Clinton supposed to be arrested too? LOL!!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Waiting for the other foot to drop.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Don’t schit yourself, the Republicans were just as much a part of The Steal as the Democrats, think Kemp, Vos, Duecy, Ratshitburger, just to name a few.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by steve4102

Don’t schit yourself, the Republicans were just as much a part of The Steal as the Democrats, think Kemp, Vos, Duecy, Ratshitburger, just to name a few.

Exactly, they could have never pulled it off with out help from the republican establishment.

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
They all clouded the steal that’s for sure .
But it was the agencies that totally strangled any opposition.
To many little deeds done by those who might have wanted to speak out , but were told look at these and STFU .
To greedy to think it might come a time things would get this bizarre and their greed was tying their hands .
Kenneth

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

320 members (1lesfox, 2alphas2, 1beaver_shooter, 1OntarioJim, 160user, 12344mag, 28 invisible), 1,854 guests, and 960 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,601
Posts18,454,644
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.