Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by marktheshark
As Ive said many times, as much as Id like to see Trump serve another term, I believe he is unelectable. Too many uniformed voters who believe the BS being spewed by the DNC's propaganda arm aka, the MSM regarding Jan 6, etc etc.

The R's NEED to capitalize on the moderate Dems, Independents, never Trumpers etc who are being hurt by the Dem economy, inflation etc and put forth a candidate that even these folks will vote for and unfortunately Trump isnt that guy! These voters are NEEDED for the numbers to overcome the certain cheating that will occur.

I believe barring any major changes that Desantis is the guy.

"Pandering" to certain groups with a VP pick is fine with me AS LONG AS the nominee is a bona fide proven conservative, not just a checks some boxes type like the Dems do.
Trump OWNS the Republican party. Why are there still people on here that don't get this??
LD,It amazes and scares me there are so many clueless members here.

PS: Two politicians from the same party and from the same state can run for Pres and VP.

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
And playing to your base is how Hillary lost.

Musk is right - time for new blood. Adapt or die.

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
There wasn't anybody who was a bigger Trump supporter than me. But I knew he wasn't his own man in D.C. when he allowed the RNC to install Mike Pence as his Veep. Still, I was hopeful. But the longer his term lasted, the worse he got. Towards the end he was putting some of the biggest snakes in D.C. in his administration.

Trump has been compromised. If he gets back in he'll take up right where he left off.

He did some good stuff. But he's done all he's capable of doing.

Desantis probably won't be able to do as much as he'd like to do,...nobody can. But Desantis is a big step in the right direction.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
One big consideration is Desantis' age. He's 43. He grew up in America as it now exists.

He knows the score.

People who are pushing 80 years old try to govern like it's 1980.

It's not 1980.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Forget about it. It aint happening, even with Faux pushing Pierce Morgan and his leftist BS two days in a row.

Puke saying the majority of the RNC preferring someone less bombastic.

On Hannity last night, too.

https://thehill.com/media/3531262-piers-morgan-urges-republicans-to-dump-trump-for-desantis/

It aint happening. Trump is the Republican Party.

But youse guys beat your meat and dream. What a circle jerk youse guys have here.

This is TFF. Graham said this yesterday. Cant Google it though.
Found it Way down the list on U Tube videos. Ha. The pukes dont want the truth to get out.

Listen if you want a clue. Even Rino Graham isnt stupid enough to get in front of this.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Trump did way better than I had hoped. Changed the judicial landscape. Yuge.

That said, he’s an old fugker. He needs to throw his weight behind somebody else that ain’t 80.

I like Desantis.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by rte
As Ive said many times, as much as Id like to see Trump serve another term, I believe he is unelectable. Too many uniformed voters who believe the BS being spewed by the DNC's propaganda arm aka, the MSM regarding Jan 6, etc etc.

The R's NEED to capitalize on the moderate Dems, Independents, never Trumpers etc who are being hurt by the Dem economy, inflation etc and put forth a candidate that even these folks will vote for and unfortunately Trump isnt that guy! These voters are NEEDED for the numbers to overcome the certain cheating that will occur.

"Pandering" to certain groups with a VP pick is fine with me AS LONG AS the nominee is a bona fide proven conservative, not just a checks some boxes type like the Dems do.
Trump OWNS the Republican party. Why are there still people on here that don't get this??

PS: Two politicians from the same party and from the same state can run for Pres and VP.

The pukes dont want the swamp drained.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Trump gave the GOP the blueprint on how to unleash America's productive potential. His legacy will be what he did for the Judiciary.

All anyone has to do to be an amazingly productive President is simply follow his playbook.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
In 2018 Midterms, the Ds had a 47% lead with Hispanic voters.

7 mo ago, the Hispanic vote for Ds was falling like a rock and had become split.

What do you think it would be now? 30% Ds and 70% Rs?

Hah. With the stuff the Patriots and Durham and Weiss have coming out on the Dimocommies before November, they will be lucky to pull 15% of the Hispanic vote.

Dec. 2021.
https://www.wsj.com/articles/hispan...tween-parties-wsj-poll-finds-11638972769

So why do the Suckers on the Fire think the DNC has lost the Hispanic vote.

Here's a clue. TRUMP.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Now try to figure out why the Rinos want to run someone else. DUH.

Why is Q spot on with this? TRUMP.

BTW, most things Q says havent come true YET but will. Fact: Future (events) will prove the past (past Q drops).

Lets see if Q was right with this and with the prediction years ago of tge Giant Red Wave. Oh yes, even the clueless can see it coming NOW and say big deal. Well, why werent they spouting that news years ago? Same reason the chickenschietts arent saying now the DNC is going down and the traitors will pay.

When it happens all the chickenschietts will be saying, Well big deal, we knew it was coming. Ha. Tff.

Last edited by jaguartx; 07/14/22.

I Dindo Nuffin
E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Ted Cruz.

All the way.

Ima gonna meet him in Columbas Georgia!

#Trumpsux.

LHO fan club meeting?

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by Morewood
If Trump runs in 2024 DeSantis will wait 4 years.

I'd vote for Trump, of course, if he got the nomination.

But, deep down I think he's done enough. Woke people up.
Feel the exact same way. He would obviously get my vote, but would like to see someone else jump in

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming. Its the Law required when under the Resurrection Act, it allowed Trump to execute his 102 page Executive Order instituting Devolution of Power to the Military for Continuance of Governance in the event of a National Emergency after a successful coup.

The swing states will decertify their 2020 EC votes. Its why Trump has not conceded the election.

The Military will move and seat the legal POTUS.

Trump will build the Wall and he will destroy the DNC and NWO and Illuminati.

The nation will be full of Patriots - after the war is won.

Those awake know who the real POTUS is.

As Q said, it was in front of you to see all along.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by STRSWilson
Trump gave the GOP the blueprint on how to unleash America's productive potential. His legacy will be what he did for the Judiciary.

All anyone has to do to be an amazingly productive President is simply follow his playbook.

The same GOP that drug their feet and actively fought him at every turn? That GOP?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Yep. I don't have a lot of confidence any of them learned a thing, but the electorate sure has learned a lot over the past two and a half years.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Whoever is the nominee, he should really consider Ohio representative Jim Jordon. The man is a no nonsense person. MTG

Vena dura, ocyus occide, excusas non offer!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Henryseale
Look guys....some here obviously do not read through the threads before commenting or have very poor reading comprehension. Please understand that I would really like to see a Trump/DeSantis ticket in other circumstances, HOWEVER as has been stated God only knows how many times here on the fire...WHILE IT IS LEGAL FOR A PRESIDENT AND VICE-PRESIDENT TO BE FROM THE SAME STATE, THERE IS A RULE WITHIN THE ELECTORIAL COLLEGE THAT FORBIDS THAT STATE'S ELECTORIAL VOTES TO COUNT. Florida, the home state of both Trump and DeSantis, has too many electorial votes to be discarded if this ticket should run together. It would be political suicide for them to run together. Same if it were Trump/Bondi, Trump/Rubio, Cruz/Dan Patrick, Cruz/Rick Perry, etc., etc. Again, they must be from DIFFERENT states or they will loose their state's electorial votes. That is the rule for all presidential candidates including such potential nightmare teams as Pelosi/Newsome, Pelosi/ Harris, Maxine Waters/Harris, Coumo/Schumer, etc., etc.

Now that is out of the way, I hope, just kinda thinking out loud here: what about a Cruz/DeSantis ticket? Having said that, like has been mentioned before Cruz would also make an excellent Supreme Court Justice, IMO. I would also welcome Pompaeo in the administration somewhere as well, another good man.

And if Trump changes resident status back to NYC where he came from?

I mean, it's not like a politician has never moved to another voting district for strictly political purposes.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
C
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
C
Jordan is a more believable version of Trey Gowdy. But what has he actually accomplished?
Rubio and Haley are slimy creatures.
Cruz to Supreme Court requires a Repub president, which should be easy, if the fraudulent devices are eliminated. Big IF!
Trump was a bull. He knocked China back on its commie heels and revived coal, oil, and the American Dream a little. OK a lot. He gave tax incentives to off shored companies.He should have used the stick as much as the carrot though. He pushed Big Pharma into lowering drug prices. But he picked bad people, Neocons. And he is owned by Zionist crooks. He won 2020, so deserves 2024. Might be able to score some justice for what the Deep Stated did to him, and the country. His running mate is irrelevant and shouldn't be a pandering figure. But DeSantis will be his successor.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
And playing to your base is how Hillary lost.

Musk is right - time for new blood. Adapt or die.

Keep voting dem.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by rte

The pukes dont want the swamp drained.

Exactly.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by 270jrk

The same GOP that drug their feet and actively fought him at every turn? That GOP?

Yep. And precisely why they want us to go after the Desantis ball they have thrown for us.

Last edited by jaguartx; 07/14/22.

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

595 members (12344mag, 10ring1, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 16penny, 160user, 53 invisible), 2,331 guests, and 1,199 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,616
Posts18,454,956
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.