Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
R
Remsen Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R
Trump Plans to Purge Administrative State if Re-Elected in 2024

Combined with the Supreme Court's rulings on guns, abortion and administrative agencies, Trump's purported plan to fire masses of bureaucrats would be the true conservative revolution the country needs.

I get that he was new to politics in 2016 and didn't realize the extent to which the administrative layer of the federal government controlled things, but if he truly learned from that mistake (leaving the Obama people in their jobs), this is going to be the only way the country can survive.

I never understood why he didn't start the purge in 2017 (likely it was bad advice and RINOs blocking him). Getting rid of ALL career bureaucrats, even eliminating non-constitutional agencies and even rearranging the lower federal courts (which are not even required under the Constitution) would be the best thing that's happened in my lifetime.

Imagine if the 9th Circuit, for example, was split up so CA/WA/OR and HI were in their own new circuit and the rest of western states were in another circuit...no more CA judges setting precedent for more conservative states.

I hope the report is true.

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
That would certainly qualify as a very good start on "draining the swamp"

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
The SWAMP shut him down in 2020, and they will shut him down in 2024.

Nothing has changed, the apparatus that stole the election for a Biden is still in place and getting stronger.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by steve4102

Nothing has changed, the apparatus that stole the election for a Biden is still in place and getting stronger.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
He needs to buy a pope mobile, and other bullet proof apparatus.

U.S. government was established to represent citizens, NOT TO RULE OVER THEM.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

S0 often I agree with you. This time I hope you are wrong.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Oh Oh Oh it’s Magic ..
There isn’t enough Quality People to staff his 2nd Administration to pull that off.
Trump has this thing for Harvard and Yale two Bubbling Caldrons of Social Injustice he has to stay away from..
He can’t..
Then there’s All the Malcontents within his Party that he’d have to Wade Though ..
Oh Boy ..
Dikes,Fairies to much Insanity ..
Amorosa of Diversity..
The Kakistocarcy is just to Entrenched..
I guess we have to Try the Alternative is Total Destruction of what’s left of the Republic..

Roll Them or They Roll You

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Dude, you are a Perpetual Debbie Downer getting to the point where I wish you would just STFU or wipe the dust off your AR. In other words, put up or shut up. Geebus.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
That needs to become a movement.

It takes more than one man.

ALL hands on deck!

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Dude, you are a Perpetual Debbie Downer getting to the point where I wish you would just STFU or wipe the dust off your AR. In other words, put up or shut up. Geebus.

laugh laugh

It's called 'being pragmatic'.... We can dream all we want, but 'dreams' are not reality... FWIW.

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
IC B3

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R

Kleenex crybaby Steve.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
I do t know if he’ll succeed or not, but it is EXACTLY what we need to be concerned about. We’ve got to have a national discussion this as that it is the biggest threat to our liberties out there.

God bless Trump for having the guts to tackle an issue no one else has the guts to tackle.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Ringman

S0 often I agree with you. This time I hope you are wrong.

The challenge will be overcoming election fraud but once accomplished I agree with the OP. We have a trial run this November.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Remsen

Combined with the Supreme Court's rulings on guns, abortion and administrative agencies, Trump's purported plan to fire masses of bureaucrats would be the true conservative revolution the country needs.

I get that he was new to politics in 2016 and didn't realize the extent to which the administrative layer of the federal government controlled things, but if he truly learned from that mistake (leaving the Obama people in their jobs), this is going to be the only way the country can survive.

I never understood why he didn't start the purge in 2017 (likely it was bad advice and RINOs blocking him). Getting rid of ALL career bureaucrats, even eliminating non-constitutional agencies and even rearranging the lower federal courts (which are not even required under the Constitution) would be the best thing that's happened in my lifetime.

Imagine if the 9th Circuit, for example, was split up so CA/WA/OR and HI were in their own new circuit and the rest of western states were in another circuit...no more CA judges setting precedent for more conservative states.

Remsen, In 2017 he was hoodoo'd by scumbag Deep Staters to believe that people he was putting his trust in were worthy of his trust. Most were not. He knows that now.

Your action plan is a valid one.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Steve is sadly, correct.
The last one was stolen, nothing was done.
This one will be the same, I fear.

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by org_Rogue_Hunter
He needs to buy a pope mobile, and other bullet proof apparatus.

That is why I hope he has a gut eater for a Vice President rather than a weak patsy like Pence. I want to see someone the left is more scared of than President Trump.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Trump needs to follow the example of Andrew Jackson- - - -clean house and install his own crew from top to bottom. He should have done it the first time around. "Screw me once- - - -shame on you- - - -Screw me twice, shame on me!"

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
In order to save the Republic, the 10th Amendment has to be fully restored and popular election of US Senators reversed. Those two steps could change the nation for the better for a long time.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Remsen

If the Mar A Lago Douche bag gets back into power it will be game over. Imagine if you were really not a fool and stupid. If you only had a brain.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Game over for the commies, douchebag.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

72 members (35, 10Glocks, 14idaho, 6mmbrfan, 280shooter, 2500HD, 6 invisible), 1,560 guests, and 699 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,599
Posts18,454,520
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.