T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T

BP-B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Well known and predicted to be the tactic of the Left. They can beat that drum everyday but only suburban Karen’s or West Coast liberal elites will be watching.

Average Joe spending $120 bucks filling up the F150 hasn’t seen San Diego it Miami inundated by rising seas and won’t watch that crap every day

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You gotta know there are dumbshits in Denver who thing they'll have to swim by 2023. They're just that stupid.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Bring it on, I say.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
They will stop at nothing to destroy America. They must be stopped.

IC B2

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
They want to be able to tax the weather so bad they can taste it.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by reivertom
They want to be able to tax the weather so bad they can taste it.

THIS, is what climate change is all about !!!

The Hill reporters seem to believe 100%, I myself have never seen proof. I read about the climate change software [fake] that was designed to prove climate change was real.

CNN, ALL the MSM is so bogus it's funny at this point, even funnier, hordes of dumb ass's still think it's factual. LOL

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
Nice of them to admit their old agenda was to get Trump out of office.

Bb

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Climate change is real- has been for 4 billion years. I've seen it in my 54 years here in Alaska, but I ain't worried about climate change, only the propaganda. My growing season is about 2 weeks longer, for one thing.

It's doubtful that:

1) it is man- caused, and that we can do anything about it

2) that it will prove harmful over all, in the long run.

3) that propagandizing it won't enrich certain "ski-is-falling" elements.

The MSM isn't about news- it's a business model, dictated by those who seek personal (or corporate) profit.

Last edited by las; 07/23/22.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Climate change big boogeyman. Booooooo.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B3

I
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I
Climate change is real and the release of CO2 is making it worse (or come faster).

But...the methods the looney left wants to help stop it are ridiculous and won't do much except spread hardship and misery. Electric cars are a joke. As for wind power, if it amounted to anything, ships would still have sails.

Of course, India, China, and Russia are just ignoring global warming.

Read an article by Bjorn Lomberg last week. While 100,000 people die each year from excess heat, 450,000 die from excess cold.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Climate change is real and the release of CO2 is making it worse (or come faster).
Of course climate change is real. It's been happening since the dawn of the planet. Has little to nothing to do with the activities of human beings, and isn't always bad. A return of an Ice Age would be bad, and it's sadly inevitable at some point. Warming periods are often good. Climate change was sometimes disastrous following major volcanic events, but there's nothing we can do about that. CO2 produced by man is minuscule compared to other sources. High CO2 isn't associated with tragedy in the history of the planet. Quite the opposite. High CO2 is associated with the thriving of living things. Plants particularly thrive on it. It's what they are made of.

Climate change is just the latest idea the elites are latching on to to gain greater control over the human race, to thereby reduce the vast majority to subservience, poverty, and death.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Bull SCHIT.
and the Jab will protect you

F*cken idiot

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Climate change is a huge hoax and so is the so-called vaccine!

Liberalism is a cancer
Support Christian Family values
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
You guys remember The Hickey Stick model by Dr Mann.

Remember his law suit in BC.

Remember how he refused to turn over his data to the court( because it was fake and he had NONE) Remember how the B/C Supreme Court ruled against him and declared his FAMOUS Hockey Stick model a HOAX.

Yeah, his data is still being touted as Science by the Climate Hoaxsters.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A

But...the methods the looney left wants to help stop it are ridiculous and won't do much except spread hardship and misery. Electric cars are a joke. As for wind power, if it amounted to anything, ships would still have sails.

Of course, India, China, and Russia are just ignoring global warming.

Read an article by Bjorn Lomberg last week. While 100,000 people die each year from excess heat, 450,000 die from excess cold.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Of course climate change is real. It's been happening since the dawn of the planet. Has little to nothing to do with the activities of human beings, and isn't always bad. A return of an Ice Age would be bad, and it's sadly inevitable at some point. Warming periods are often good. Climate change was sometimes disastrous following major volcanic events, but there's nothing we can do about that. CO2 produced by man is minuscule compared to other sources. High CO2 isn't associated with tragedy in the history of the planet. Quite the opposite. High CO2 is associated with the thriving of living things. Plants particularly thrive on it. It's what they are made of.

Climate change is just the latest idea the elites are latching on to to gain greater control over the human race, to thereby reduce the vast majority to subservience, poverty, and death.

Yes, ponder this; a horrible drought no rain whatsoever, lightning strikes start forest fires. Who put them out? > Nobody ! They burned off unknown amounts of the landscape until they went out naturally. The fires also lit off natural tar pits that burned for who knows how long. This cycle went on for many thousands of years, did it ''ruin'' the planet, laf.
Juan Ponce De Leon writings of Florida were that it was mostly open land as far as the eye could see. < That's how mother nature operates.

Trapper/Historian Clint Locklear did a video on how native Americans lived in North America, if nature didn't burn off the landscape they did. They knew it replenished the soil and made Browse for wildlife to flourish.

Modern man is messing up the environment by not letting nature take its course.

DON'T USE WOOD-BURNING STOVES, STAY DEPENDENT ON THE GOV'T OR A CORPORATION TO SUPPLY YOU ELECTRICITY OR GAS,, LAF. A bit of wood smoke and carbon will poison the planet.

smile

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
The Climate Hoaxers are talking about sending particles into space to lessen the affects of the Sun on the earth.

F*ck That, just bring back Smog and all will be well, again.

T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by steve4102
The Climate Hoaxers are talking about sending particles into space to lessen the affects of the Sun on the earth.
Where do these people think they get the authority to do things like this?

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
I believe climate change is affecting when and how big my roids swell, or maybe it is having to constipate my want to throat punch those who believe the drivel!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
690 members (12308300, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 160user, 10Glocks, 06hunter59, 71 invisible), 2,812 guests, and 1,284 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,634
Posts18,398,877
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.